Public > Voice Comms

Mic continued to work even though not plugged in.

<< < (2/2)

20rakah:
As froggy said you can have your recording set to speaker output by accident. If you didn't have microphone playback disabled then it would be going through your speakers and you probably wouldn't notice much of a differance when setting the mic up save sounding a little odd and muted.

Easiest way to check.

With TS open hit >> Alt + P >> Capture Device and ensure it's set to the correct card and it should say microphone, if not then change it.

"I've been recording video's woth a voice comentary so I'm wondering if something in that set-up has screwed my TS settings."
What set up where you using for that? Virtual dub?
combining the sound with virtual audio cable?

20rakah:

--- Quote from: 20rakah on 27 March, 2012, 10:50:08 pm ---As froggy said you can have your recording set to speaker output by accident. If you didn't have microphone playback disabled then it would be going through your speakers and you probably wouldn't notice much of a differance when setting the mic up save sounding a little odd and flat.

Easiest way to check.

With TS open hit >> Alt + P >> Capture Device and ensure it's set to the correct card and it should say microphone, if not then change it.

"I've been recording video's woth a voice comentary so I'm wondering if something in that set-up has screwed my TS settings."
What set up where you using for that? Virtual dub?
combining the sound with virtual audio cable?

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version