Public > Event Requests

Request by Harperella for playing on WeatherStock

<< < (2/7) > >>

Joxer:

--- Quote from: Trisbor on 08 May, 2011, 11:35:42 pm ---We are all going to use the same client after the 1st of June
--- End quote ---

Oh that's great news!  I had a feeling it was coming but didn't realise they would be getting it done so soon.  Will make things so much easier with just one client.

And for the official record:

/sign

Padme:
I have read up on this event and it seems that the main event is with bands playing for 10-15 minute time-slots... so i guess it wont need much preperation just for the costumes can be a thing to arrange...

Willing to help out on that by asking some people on the Landroval server (have some toons there, quite lowlvl though)...

And ofcourse ill be cheering! :)

Achazia:
Hello

Ok I signed us up :) Will be a nice event and I am very curious to hear other bands.. I do have Achazia already on Landroval lvl 16.
But since we all gonna move 1juny.. We also need to change client I guess.. So it wont be much extra effort, than just create a character on Landroval.
Atleast I know Kosei and myself will be present in the band.. I need 2 or 3 more..
We will only play 10-15 min. But need to commit the whole evening. but since many people will be present.. I am sure it will be fun..

reason I signed us up.. is that I see no reason for much organizing.. We just gonna play 5 songs.. Not much planning. Just need to know if people are interessed..
But ofc I sign us off, if people cant :D

Padme:
I would love to see this... i am curious though what times we are talking about considering the different timezones...

Achazia:
Oh dear... I didnt think about timezones.. lol.

Thats an issue ofc... hehe..

I dont find the time.. And is it 6 hours difference?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version