Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: New Recruit application: Lawrence  (Read 1957 times)

Offline lawrencecsm

• Lurker
New Recruit application: Lawrence
« on: 20 February, 2012, 05:18:22 pm »
Hello There my name is Lawrence Sinclair Macdonald and I would like to apply to the MoX guild on SWTOR, I am 24 years of age and I currenly live by by the norfolk coast in the UK. I have many interests and play a wide variety of games ranging from different types: from the MMO to the good old RPG my tastes include: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars (that was my first MMO ever) City of Heroes/Villians (those are all the MMO's I can think of) as for casual games I am a massive fan of both Bethesda and Bioware so you can probably guess that all their games come under that bracket (ME3 comes out near birthday too *giggles*) as for other interests aside from computer games I enjoy Warhammer, Scalextric, Films books (reading Garth Nix's Lireal atm) so that kind of fleshes my intersts out for you guys (and gals if applicable).

My Character is just a plucky litttle bounty hunter called Poshir who's level 11 and has serious mood swings (really his head is a ping pong table) as for his spec well it's DPS I can tell you that much but i've only been playing for three days  :D as for proffessions I took scavenging, armoursmith, annnnd ah Black market. My typical weekly playtime is that I usually come online at least 4 - 5 days a week and am on in the evening times as regular as clockwork allthough the irregular thing is knowing when i'll ever be on during the day and I have no alts at this moment but would love a sith of some sort and I chose bounty hunter as my first class because the ship looks awesome and who doesn't love jetpacks and flamethrowers?

Currently as yet I don't have teamspeak but will look into it, and I have only been in one other guild on SWTOR and in comparison to MoX they were incredibly quiet. As far as experiences in the game thers not been many apart from that run I was given through a flashback flashscene? (can't remeber the proper term) and that was wonderfully awesome and epic!

As to what I like to do in SWTOR well I haven't really had time to explore eveything but I like RP and would love to do a lot of that as well as more flash thingies ( you all know what I mean). Generally I'd just like to enjoy and experience something new and different and frankly SWTOR is absolutely brilliant because it feels so epic (specially when I set stuff on fire).

Sadly I've just met everyone in the guild so no no-one can vouch for me but i'd like to think at some stage someone may who knows? as for why I would like to join MoX well it's simple most MMO's i've played in the past i've allways had to make my own guild cause usually if I try to join a guild and suceed A my spelling gets the mickey taken out of it and the fact that I have a learning disability (which affects certain things i'd rather not go into detail about on a public forum but should any senior officer wish to know feel free to ask) means that people often misjudge and misunderstand me and frankly have taken the Pi** before so it'd be really nice to have come to a shiny new game and feel like I belong somewhere.

To be honest there is one last quesion that you guys ask in your're forum for SWTOR members which is: What type of guild are you looking for? to answer that I only have to honestly answer with this: I allready found what I was looking for I just hope they accept me :D

Lastly I feel it'd be fair to mention a few skills I have and these include: experience in making and managing guilds LOTS of experience in Roleplay and a good ability to communicate with others if at all my spelling's a tad awful sometimes :D

Thank you for your're consideration and I hope this explains enough about myself if not please feel free to contact me anytime and i'll get back to you as soon as possible and further opologies for any Mistype or errors within this post.

Lawrence Csm

Offline Dirtball

• Father Sithmas
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
Re: New Recruit application: Lawrence
« Reply #1 on: 20 February, 2012, 07:53:05 pm »
Welcome to MoX, Lawrence.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice detailed application and it's great to see you're enjoying yourself already.

Your two week trial officially begins now. Please use this period to get to know people in the guild and in turn allow them to get to know you. Once the two weeks are up, should you wish to become a full member, please start a new thread requesting sponsors. Once you achieve three sponsors, full membership will be granted and all the secret stuff on the forum will open up to you.

Additionally, if you have any alts you would also like invited into the guild, be sure to ask an officer ingame.

Good luck and most of all have fun!

Trial started 20/02/12

Offline Padme

• He's the Daddy
  • 11. SWTOR Officer
  • Veteran
« Reply #2 on: 20 February, 2012, 08:09:39 pm »
Hey Posh, good to see you took the time to write that nice application :)

It was great fun yesterday indeed and looking forward to doing some more Flashpoints and other stuff with you and the Guildies... always nice to do content together!

Have fun!

SWTOR:
-=Paad'm 65 (BH Merc) - Paam'd 55 (Sniper) - Pluk 51 (Sorc)=-
MARVEL HEROES ONLINE:
-=Human Torch 33 - Black Widow 35 - Cyclops 39 - Silver Surfer 46 =-
DIABLO3:
-=Paadm 70 (P208) Wizard - Paam 70 (P208) Barbarian - PadmOne 70 (P208) Monk - Padmoon 70 (P208) Demon Hunter - PadCrus 70 (P208) Crusader =-

Offline szemere

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
  • Purple Kittens.
« Reply #3 on: 20 February, 2012, 08:30:29 pm »
Great application!

Wish we got those in World of Warcraft some more, good luck with your trial ;)

Offline lawrencecsm

• Lurker
« Reply #4 on: 23 February, 2012, 07:18:09 pm »
Good evening guildies I wasn't sure where else to put this so I added it to my application thread.  Due to unforseen circumstances I have to regretfully withdraw my application to the guild, allthough this is not a personal choice I have no other choice seeing as just recently I have had a death within my family and my father has also recently been admitted to hospital. Of course I would love to have joined your ranks but my time at this moment is taken up elsewhere, so I am sorry for any inconvenience caused and would only ask my account be kept with your website so that with your permission of course I can re-apply at a later stage in my life when things have settled down.

again thank you all for your kindness and consideration and sorry for any inconvenience caused take care all and I hoe to see you soon :)

Offline Dirtball

• Father Sithmas
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #5 on: 23 February, 2012, 07:52:01 pm »
Very sorry to hear that, Lawrence. I hope things get better for you.

If you wish to reapply at any stage in the future we'd be more than happy to start your trial again.

All the best,
Malth

Offline Padme

• He's the Daddy
  • 11. SWTOR Officer
  • Veteran
« Reply #6 on: 24 February, 2012, 02:01:28 am »
My condolances and good luck with your father... hope things turn out for the better in the end. Hope to see you again later in better times!

Greetings,
Pads

SWTOR:
-=Paad'm 65 (BH Merc) - Paam'd 55 (Sniper) - Pluk 51 (Sorc)=-
MARVEL HEROES ONLINE:
-=Human Torch 33 - Black Widow 35 - Cyclops 39 - Silver Surfer 46 =-
DIABLO3:
-=Paadm 70 (P208) Wizard - Paam 70 (P208) Barbarian - PadmOne 70 (P208) Monk - Padmoon 70 (P208) Demon Hunter - PadCrus 70 (P208) Crusader =-