May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: WAR Application : Hyenas  (Read 1174 times)

hyenas

WAR Application : Hyenas
« on: 25 March, 2009, 04:18:11 am »
About your character/s
Ingame character names: Hyenas
Class: Sorceress
Level: 35

About yourself
Are you familiar with Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic): Yes

Age(must be 18year+): Unfortunately I am well over 18

How often do you roughly play Warhammer? Over the last 2 weeks non stop

Have you been in any other Warhammer guilds and reasons for leaving? Well I got a random guild invite twice during the past 2 weeks and I clicked yes, in the first I stayed 1 hour and in the second 2 days
Can't remember the names but they were like lvl 5-6 guilds .

Why do you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild? I would like to join a friendly not very hardcore guild but that will allow me to see the end game both in PVE and PVP raiding.

What are your goals in Warhammer, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing? I started playing WAR from release but I guess I picked up the wrong class (shadow warrior) I managed to bring him to lvl 25 in few days but then I lost interest and left.
I came back only 2 weeks ago if I am not wrong and I have to say I really find the game much more interesting.
My goals atm in warhammer is to have fun and see what the game has to offer at lvl 40.

Additional Information:
Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: Yes/No : Yes
The charter can be found HERE.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?

I was very hardcore and very competitive for the last 5 years in games but that had a price in my real life.
Unfortunately I am very adicted to stop playing but I would like to try to take it more easy and see if I can do it in moderation.
I lvled Hyenas to lvl 35 in 2 weeks without powerlvling.

Actualy I followed the quests ,I did all the PQ's upto ch 22, participated in open RVR and many scenarios , visited and explored a very big amount of the map and places (didn't find any tomes..forgot to google that..so I will need to revisit them  I guess) , got my renown up to 32 my salvaging and talisman making to 181 and 200 respectively and got like 200 gold coins in my bags to pay for these damn expensive healers !!
Healer classes and squishies are paying the same amount to healers...wth we should get volume discounts..with a fast calculation I must have payed more than 100 gold on them but possibly it can easily be the double amount.
I am still learning the game and my class and I feel I have some way to go before I can manage to play my sorcerer decently, so any tips or suggestions on gear selection, stats, must have clickies etc will be really welcome and apreciated.

Cu in game !

Offline Bluejak

• Token, PhD
  • 03. Full Member
  • Regular
WAR Application : Hyenas
« Reply #1 on: 25 March, 2009, 03:29:54 pm »
Welcome to MoX : two week trial from now. Our minimum entry age is 18.

1. Read this
2. Get this

***IMPORTANT BIT***IMPORTANT BIT***IMPORTANT BIT***

You have access to the public forums during your trial. YOU MUST REQUEST ACCESS TO THE PRIVATE FORUMS AFTER TWO WEEKS. To do this, post a request in the 'New Recruits' section, you will then have access to the private forums.

***IMPORTANT BIT***IMPORTANT BIT***IMPORTANT BIT***

Bluejak
Optimist: "The glass is half full."
Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."
Engineer: "That glass is twice as large as it needs to be"

I love noodles