Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: World of Warcraft Social Application  (Read 1901 times)

Offline Gunsip

• Lurker
World of Warcraft Social Application
« on: 03 March, 2013, 03:21:26 pm »

Applications type (Social/PvP/Raider): Social
Name: Vegard
What other games apart from WoW do you play?: I play PS2, CoD and AC3
A bit about yourself: Im 15, i love to play video games and its been a huge part of my life since early age. I also play football and train 4 times a week + matches. Im a friendly, social and helpful guy who loves to joke about stuff and not be all dead serious all time.

Armory Link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/G%C3%BAnship/simple
Character name: Gúnship
Class: Priest
Spec(s): Healing/Dps
Level: 90
Professions: Cooking, Fishing and Herbalism
How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: About 2 hours maybe for weekdays, 4pm-6pm, maybe 4 hours at weekends mostly at the night
What high level alts do you have?: Lvl 62 Monk (currently levling him up)
Why did you chose the class you are now playing and the professions you selected?: This character was ment to be an alt which i was just going to mess around with for healing and stuff, but it was so fun levling him up so i decided to make him my main. I chose herbalism at cataclysm because you could make some money off of it, and fishing and cooking for dailys in MoP

Do you have Teamspeak? (It is not very important, but this is our current Voice Comm server, so if you want to join in on the chat, it sure is handy!) Yes, I do have Teamspeak and a great microphone to use

Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30. This will also be the case when doing our social/alt raids so make sure you can stay for the duration if you sign up for one of these runs.

Have you been in another guild? I have been in a couple of guilds which turned out to be garbage with no kind of leading and rules
Which one(s)? And why did you leave?: House TekenDuis and some other which i cant remember. As said, no rules, just do whatever you like and so

Explain a little about what you like to do in World of Warcraft: I love doing dungeons, scenarios, dailys and raiding.

YOU AND THE GUILD: Its not that much, ive met a couple of great people from the guild which seems nice and friendly.

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you?: I know of Hordecore which said I could apply for the guild as a social, as I just came back from a 3 month break

Explain a bit about why you want to join MoX?: It sounds like a funny, helpful, social and goal demanding which is always nice to see from every guild

What type of guild are you looking for?: I am looking for a social, helpful, funny and not a dead serious guild ho can joke about stuff without going over the line

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter (Yes/No): Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know? I am 15 years old, but that does not mean i behave bad or childish of that. Im mature and I do not act like a douche just to be cool or offend some people.

Hope it goes good, i would love to join the guild. Peace  :)

Offline Hordecore

• Regular
Re: World of Warcraft Social Application
« Reply #1 on: 08 March, 2013, 04:47:29 pm »
Hi Gunsip,

With all the new raids aka 5.2 I completely forgot to reply on your apply, I'm sorry!

As we have a 18+ policy here at MoX I have no choice then to decline your application. If I knew how old you were ingame I wouldnt even suggest you to apply. You sounded real mature ingame! Guess that fooled me. Take that as a compliment!

Good luck finding a suiteble guild.

Hordecore.

binomial-cheese