Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: MoX Planetside 2 Application - Sinister  (Read 5798 times)

Offline Sinister

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
MoX Planetside 2 Application - Sinister
« on: 01 March, 2014, 06:39:44 pm »
Name: Dexter

What other games apart from Planetside 2 do you play?: Mostly singleplayer games like Civ or Anno. But i do not mind the random multiplayer game from time to time.
A bit about yourself: I am still a student of economical maths  (yeah that happens when you change your focus in your studies and your gf breaks up with you riight when you were about to have important tests) but i am to fish those this year. In my spare time i like to follow the games of my local hockey team (got a good chance to win this year) vists the cinema with frends and like to play video games. Been part of Planetside since the beta for Planetside 1.
Character name: Sinister
Main class: Don't really have a main class but i do not like to fly and play as a cloaker.
Battlerank: 48
What are you mainly certing into (main class, vehicle, leadership etc.)?: I am certed into every class equally. Got the most important leadership certs as well. My Lightning and my Harrasser are my most certed vehicles. Followed by my Sundi with AMS, Ammo and Shieldbreaker.
How often do you play Planetside 2 (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: 10 - 20 hours per week

Do you have Teamspeak 3? Sure
Please also confirm you have read and agreed to the MoX Charter Found here: http://www.moxguild.com/index.php?page=page1464: yes
Also by the end of your two week trail you Must have AMS and squad beacon 1 certifications: already done
Have you been in another outfit on Miller? (Yes/No):Yes i have been in Ruffnex. Left because i was not playing the game for 6 months.

Why did you choose the class you are now playing as your main class?: Like i said i do not really have a main class. But i really like Light Infantry. Tho i do play Heavy a lot lately. I am always chnaging on my what i play most.
Certification (ie what you have spents certs on what you plan for the future: I can't really answer this. Just a cuple of days ago i specced over 1000 points into the medic.
Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you?: If you would PirateCat recognizing me following around with the squad. So i would have to say no.
Why do you want to join MoX?: Been playing with you guys and really liked what i have seen there. Gues with TS3 it would be even better since ingame voice kinda sucks for me ^^
What type of guild are you looking for?: Organized Teamplay that does not mind the occasional joke.
What are your goals when playing Planetside 2, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?: Kick some Barney and Smurf ass.

Additional Information: I started Playing Planetside on the Werner server in 2004 (was playing the beta in 2003) in the Roning Outfit (some noticeable members would be Sherlock, V1cious or Archanette) until the Outfit started to die. Joined up with Ruffnex at that point and stayed with them until early last year.

Offline Archangel

• Administrator
  • Veteran
Re: MoX Planetside 2 Application - Sinister
« Reply #1 on: 02 March, 2014, 10:01:25 am »
Hi Sinister and thanks for your application.  Send a tell to Archy, or piratecat next time your online and we can get you into the outfit, and start your 2 week trial.

Offline Sinister

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
« Reply #2 on: 17 March, 2014, 03:55:53 pm »
Well my two weeks trial period is up. So if you think i will make a good addition to MoX i would appreciate if 3 players could sponsor my request to join MoX.

Offline Archangel

• Administrator
  • Veteran
« Reply #3 on: 17 March, 2014, 04:09:20 pm »
Good luck sinister, youve been a great addition to our squads :)

Offline ZombieB

• Administrator
  • Addict
« Reply #4 on: 17 March, 2014, 04:33:24 pm »
ill sponsor. Seems like a nice guy and hasn't teamkilled me yet I think - which is a bonus! :D
Also known as Bullborn.
The cake is real, but there is no spoon.
"Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential" - Winston Churchill

Offline Squishling

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #5 on: 18 March, 2014, 08:48:45 am »
ill sponsor. Seems like a nice guy and hasn't teamkilled me yet I think - which is a bonus! :D
Well... Pirate Cat TKed me with Droppod on top of a techplant during his trial and before he carried medical applicator constantly. I lost my wonderfull sniperspot :(

/squish

(click to show/hide)

Offline Nyysjan

• Pod Racer
  • 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #6 on: 19 March, 2014, 06:55:37 am »
I will also sponsor.
(click to show/hide)

Offline MostlyClueless

• 24. Planetside 2 Ingame Officer
  • Regular
« Reply #7 on: 19 March, 2014, 09:41:53 am »
Sure! I'll happily sponsor, you've stuck with us during the game and that's good by me.

Offline ZombieB

• Administrator
  • Addict
« Reply #8 on: 19 March, 2014, 09:50:33 am »
That's 3, welcome in!
Also known as Bullborn.
The cake is real, but there is no spoon.
"Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential" - Winston Churchill

Offline Archangel

• Administrator
  • Veteran
« Reply #9 on: 19 March, 2014, 10:05:49 am »
Congratulations Sinister, welcome to the nut house :)

Offline Sinister

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
« Reply #10 on: 19 March, 2014, 12:58:13 pm »
Yay thx.