April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: MoX Planetside 2 Application - Mitez  (Read 4373 times)

Offline Mitez

• Lurker
  • Dammit Mitez!
    • My Youtube!
MoX Planetside 2 Application - Mitez
« on: 19 May, 2014, 06:10:40 pm »
MoX planetside 2 Application

Name:Daniel
What other games apart from Planetside 2 do you play?:That´s a long list, to keep it simple , WarThunder, CS:GO, TF2, EUIV,CK2,KSP.
A bit about yourself:Im a student , that is redoing his last 3 years of school due to poor grasp of knowledge. "When I grow up I want to be an Aerospace Engineer". Good going young boy. Of course on my free time I tend to kick major ass in some games.
Character name:Mitez
Main class:Medic/Engineer
Battlerank:7
What are you mainly certing into (main class, vehicle, leadership etc.)?: Efficiency, mobility , versatility.
How often do you play Planetside 2 (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: Im online from 6PM to 11PM (GMT) so I have quite the time to waste playing this game, of course I'm not only going to play PS2 , sometimes you will find me on the games listed above.

MoX essentials

Do you have Teamspeak 3? (Voice communications is essential to our playstyle and it's Mandertory to play with us.)
Yes.

Please also confirm you have read and agreed to the MoX Charter Found here: http://www.moxguild.com/index.php?page=page1464
Read and agreed!

Also by the end of your two week trail you Must have AMS and squad beacon 1 certifications.
Working on it.

About you.
Have you been in another outfit on Miller? (Yes/No):Nope

If so: Which one(s)? And why did you leave?:-----

IMPORTANT:

Why did you choose the class you are now playing as your main class?:I like being support, get my teammates / teammate equipment up as soon as it is down, and sometimes when I can prevent it from happening, a dead teammate is one less gun shooting the bad guys.

Certification (ie what you have spents certs on what you plan for the future: Efficiency, mobility , versatility.

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you?:Pirate Cat

Why do you want to join MoX?: I was playing for the first time, and I joined a random squad , and I was overwhelmed by the sheer coordination and skill of the squad I was in, after a while somebody (Pirate Cat) Invited me in and we all had a good time.

What type of guild are you looking for?:I'm looking for a guild  that values  Team-play, organization and most of all general fun, I don't like to beat my enemy to oblivion,I prefer give them a fighting chance and make them cower in fear. From want I've experienced MoX can offer this and so much more.

What are your goals when playing Planetside 2, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?: I want to become something worth mentioning , and I will keep playing it until either I get bored,for exemple I have over 1200 hours on TF2 over 1andhalf years and I still play it, or the game gets bored of me. (AKA my PC dies)

Additional Information: If you have any questions feel free to post them / PM me!
« Last Edit: 19 May, 2014, 06:14:56 pm by Mitez »
“The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.”
ASRock B85Pro4 | i5 4670 @ 3.7Ghz | 16GB RAM Ripjaws @ 1666Mhz | Sapphire R9 280x 3Gb @ 1140MhzGPU / 1640MhzMemory |

Offline Plastix

• Plastix Daddy
  • Administrator
  • Veteran
  • Proud MoXie since 2003!
Re: MoX Planetside 2 Application - Mitez
« Reply #1 on: 19 May, 2014, 06:35:04 pm »
Welcome.

Your two week trial period starts when you join the in game outfit, which I am sure Pirate cat will sort out for you. 

Once the trial is over you need sponsors from our current members and you will be granted full membership.  Our main nights for PS2 are Tuesday and Sunday, but you will find a squad running most evenings.

Welcome to the team and see you in game

"Where the wind of the argument leads there we must follow without fear"   -    XboxTag = Plastix 3000
Winner - The Most Fanciable MoXie Award - MMX 2008

Offline Archangel

• Administrator
  • Veteran
« Reply #2 on: 19 May, 2014, 06:48:19 pm »
Hi Mitez, and welcome to MoX.

If you have any questions about the game or how we play, dont be afraid to ask.  Most of us have played planetside together for quite some time, and for players who are new to the game it can be a bit disorienting.  So if you need any help at all, just ask :)

Offline Pirate Cat

• 02. Captain
  • Regular
    • AJT Images
« Reply #3 on: 20 May, 2014, 08:09:25 am »
Hopefully you catch this before tonight :)

We are running the squad on the Connery server tonight so if you havent used all your slots feel free to create a new character and come join us there (miller is our main server 99% of the time we are there)

Offline Mitez

• Lurker
  • Dammit Mitez!
    • My Youtube!
« Reply #4 on: 31 May, 2014, 05:21:36 pm »
I have been very busy lately , as an effect of school tests.
Can I change my trial to the end of June?

Sorry about this,
“The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.”
ASRock B85Pro4 | i5 4670 @ 3.7Ghz | 16GB RAM Ripjaws @ 1666Mhz | Sapphire R9 280x 3Gb @ 1140MhzGPU / 1640MhzMemory |

Offline Archangel

• Administrator
  • Veteran
« Reply #5 on: 31 May, 2014, 08:11:41 pm »
That's fine Mitez, real life comes first :)

binomial-cheese