April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: MoX Planetside 2 applicant form  (Read 4310 times)

Offline Serpentize

• Lurker
MoX Planetside 2 applicant form
« on: 18 August, 2014, 02:33:59 pm »
MoX planetside 2 Application

Name: Keith
What other games apart from Planetside 2 do you play?: World of war planes, Heroes and Generals,
A bit about yourself: A souless gamer, who sold his soul to the devil for a few hours of gaming
Character name: Serpentize
Main class: Heavy Assault
Battlerank: 12
What are you mainly certing into (main class, vehicle, leadership etc.)?: For now, just focusing on getting the basics down and done
How often do you play Planetside 2 (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: I used to play with a few friends months ago, but i got a little tired of Heroes and Generals so i came back here.

Do you have Teamspeak 3? (Voice communications is essential to our playstyle and it's Mandertory to play with us.)
Yes i do.

Please also confirm you have read and agreed to the MoX Charter Found here: http://www.moxguild.com/index.php?page=page1464
I have read and agreed to the charter

Also by the end of your two week trail you Must have AMS and squad beacon 1 certifications
I alre

About you.
Have you been in another outfit on Miller? (Yes/No): No.

If so: Which one(s)? And why did you leave?:

Why did you choose the class you are now playing as your main class?: I like heavy assault, mainly, because i like jumping into the frying pan, dealing out as much damage as possible without being as slow as a MAX

Certification (ie what you have spents certs on what you plan for the future:
: I dont really know yet..

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you?: No.

Why do you want to join MoX?: Looking for good players, good teamwork, and a good way to learn

What type of guild are you looking for?:Essentially a clan that is axed around teamwork and mutual respect

What are your goals when playing Planetside 2, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?: I like playing PS2 because it's more of a fast paced FPS than Heroes and Generals is, its also a MMO so there is always someone online ready to play which is a good thing aswell. As for what i wish to achieve or how long i plan to keep playing, i really dont know yet, im a newbie here so i couldnt really say. The only thing i do know, is that i hate camping  :lol:

Additional Information:

Offline ZombieB

• Administrator
  • Addict
Re: MoX Planetside 2 applicant form
« Reply #1 on: 18 August, 2014, 03:37:21 pm »
Hello, and welcome! :)

I deleted your double-post thread for you, no harm done :)
Also known as Bullborn.
The cake is real, but there is no spoon.
"Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential" - Winston Churchill

Offline Serpentize

• Lurker
« Reply #2 on: 18 August, 2014, 03:46:00 pm »
Thank ya much!

Is there an up to date TS3 to join? I tried joining the one that is given out in Vocalcoms post, but no one seems to be connected to it..

Offline Loban

• 24. Planetside 2 Ingame Officer
  • Noobler
  • Role Model: Launchpad McQuack
« Reply #3 on: 18 August, 2014, 04:31:33 pm »
Thank ya much!

Is there an up to date TS3 to join? I tried joining the one that is given out in Vocalcoms post, but no one seems to be connected to it..

Once you get into the PS2 Outfit, you will find the Adress / PW as message of the day. If not, shout at either Archy, PirateCat or StillMostlyClueless ingame.

Offline Serpentize

• Lurker
« Reply #4 on: 18 August, 2014, 04:46:31 pm »
Ok, thanks alot!

Offline Serpentize

• Lurker
« Reply #5 on: 23 August, 2014, 10:39:13 pm »
Hey there!

I wanted to say, that i have had some great fun with you guys over the short period of time that i have been here.
But i am going to have to move on, as i dont seem to find my place amongst you guys.

Have fun kickin ass out there!