June 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
[2] 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Ânzul's application for MOX  (Read 1399 times)

Offline anzul

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
Ânzul's application for MOX
« on: 09 October, 2011, 12:51:33 am »
ABOUT YOU:

Applications type (social/raider): Social
Name:Freeman
What other games apart from WoW do you play?:
A bit about yourself:

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

Character name:Ânzul
Class:Warrior
Spec(s):Fury
Level:85
Professions:Blacksmithing and Mining
How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?:Avaivable any day after 3 pm
What high level alts do you have?:none atm,but soon will have mage and warlock
Why did you chose the class you are now playing and the professions you selected?:Suits me :)

ABOUT YOU AS PLAYER:

Do you have Mumble? (Not that important but that's our current online communication software so if you wanna join in on the crazy talk this is what you want!):
No but ill gladly download it :)

Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30. This will also be the case when doing our social/alt raids so make sure you can stay for the duration if you sign up for one of these runs.

Have you been in another guild?
Which one(s)? And why did you leave? Insomina,because of the guild perks :)

Feel free to list your experiences in the game: There are plenty,and this page is to small to fill all of my expiriences :)

Explain a little about what you like to do in World of Warcraft:Do some quality pve and pvp,and ofc to grind ( well thats something we dont love much,but still :)

YOU AND THE GUILD:

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you?: I just met a warrior named Monurah,he guided me to this web site,thats all.

Explain a bit about why you want to join MoX?:Because i need a bigger challenge then a damn zandalari heroics :)

What type of guild are you looking for?:The type that mox is,guild that will help me gear up and in return i raid and bring contribution to this guild and maybe 1 day to your Main raiding guild.

Offline Kletsnat

• Diplomatic Envoy for peace in WoW
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
Re: Ânzul's application for MOX
« Reply #1 on: 10 October, 2011, 05:12:26 pm »
Hey Anzul

Thanks for applying to MoX as social, a few things I don't quite understand from your application, so please help me out:

What other games apart from WoW do you play?:
If you don't play any other games then that's perfectly fine, but atleast answer the question so you have a fully written application.

A bit about yourself:
MoX is a community. And in order to become part of a community people need to get to know each other, so feel free to write a little something about yourself ;)

Which one(s)? And why did you leave? Insomina,because of the guild perks :)
You say you're leaving because of the guild perks, MoX has exactly the same guildperks in-game, so I don't get why you would leave your current guild because of the perks?

What type of guild are you looking for?:The type that mox is,guild that will help me gear up and in return i raid and bring contribution to this guild and maybe 1 day to your Main raiding guild.
I just want to make VERY clear, we don't gear people up. If you wish to raid a couple of T11 raids with our social/alt runs then that's totally fine. But for Firelands there is a minimum requirement before you can join any of our raids would you decide to make a raider application later on. But even for the T11 raids, we except you to atleast know the basics of all the fights before joining a raid. Of course there are always people in the raid that can explain a couple of things and assign people to their tasks, but no long in-depth explanations I'm afraid.

Anyway, so if you still wish to join, I'd like to ask you to answer the first three points more in depth. After all, the Social Application template is pretty short as it is. Missing three points means basically you only wrote half an application.

Kind regards,

Sagiv
Guildmaster of Artifex
Klets - Zipora - Segev - Sagiv

Offline anzul

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
« Reply #2 on: 10 October, 2011, 07:08:49 pm »
Ok sagiv,ill answer those 3 quotes,and make them clear and understandable this time:
Quote 1: I am not playing any other RPG games besides WOW.
Quote 2: About myself,here are few short and significant terms about me : I am really ok guys once you get to know me,i like to help out,i dont like retards and i have 0 tolerance for lying fucks and dont ever blame me for something i didnt do :) I am also funny and willing to give any advice about mages,their specs and how to play them.
Quote 3,part 1: I must have misunderstanded a question,i am in insomnia because of the perks,but they are not raiding or doing any dungeons and thats why i applied to join you.
Quote 3,part 2: I am not applying for your main raiding guild,i just want to raid for t11 for starts,thats all. I have time and i will wait for application to your main raiding guild. As for tactics,i dont need to be told 2 times what to do,tell me once and tell me the main thing about the tactic and there will be no problem,if i accidentaly dont hear good ill ask. Once again i raided this game before many people didnt know what wow is,i have exp as a raider,i was class leader for mages and officer many times.

I hope this will make my app fully written.
Best regards Anzul.

Offline Kletsnat

• Diplomatic Envoy for peace in WoW
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
« Reply #3 on: 10 October, 2011, 10:33:30 pm »
Trial started: 2011/10/10

Good luck :)
Guildmaster of Artifex
Klets - Zipora - Segev - Sagiv