Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: SWToR Application - Caze  (Read 2085 times)

Offline Caze

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
SWToR Application - Caze
« on: 17 March, 2012, 03:03:35 am »
o/ Hey all

APPLYING FOR: PvE RP Empire

ABOUT ME:
Name: Antti
What other games apart from SWTOR do I play: SWTOR's my only mmorpg at the moment, but I just got a Scroll of Resurrection in WoW from my friend so who knows.. I'm an old and somewhat burned-out (or shell-shocked? ;) WoW veteran (played since beta) who quit right before Cataclysm but I did some heavy raiding and stuff before that. Other mmorpgs I've played include AC, DAoC, EVE, AO, Rift etc.
A bit about myself: At the moment I'm an unemployed student with plans and hopes based on chemistry and pharmacy. Interests include reading about anything and everything, seldom desperate escapism from reality and some geeky and less geeky stuff.

ABOUT MY CHARACTER: (far more interesting than me imo)
Character name: Caze
Class: Operative
Spec: DPS
Level: 45 (getting there)
Professions: Cybertech, Scavenging, Underworld Trading

How often do I play SWTOR: The time when I'm online varies a bit, but let's say that I'm online at least on 4-5 days in a week and the time I'm online ranges from a few hours to several. Hard to say at this point as I just came back from a month's break :) need to pick up the pace.
Why did I choose the class I'm playing now and the professions I have selected?: I wanted a class with stealth and other rogueish abilities because I've always hated facing such classes with my squishy-squashy dps casters. + I really enjoyed the Imperial Agent storyline. I originally picked Cybertech in hopes of it maybe being a bit like Engineering in WoW (perhaps the _bit_ is indeed the right word here), but anyway making mods and armorings etc. yourself is still useful. And ofc Scavenging and U. Trading supplement it.
Alts: None, for now.

ABOUT ME AS A PLAYER:
Do I have Teamspeak: Yep.
Have I been in another guild? Which one(s)? And why did I leave? I've been in The Crimson Hand (joined in pre-launch guild program) and Sodalicium (both by which now have been fused together). I left (was kicked) from The Crimson Hand because there were some incompatibility issues and differing opinions between me and the officers and they felt that I didn't fit in. And oh yes, things escalated and some drama did indeed ensue which includes one member leaving etc. In short, I disappointed them, they disappointed me and I would've left eventually. During my stay in Sodalicium I slowly grew weary about playing SWToR as I had had high hopes about the game (beta and early access were magical) combined with an almost two year absence from mmorpgs altogether and all this combined with too much vacation at the time (yes _too much_) and some heavy intoxicant abuse made me increasingly unstable and irritable so I decided to leave and soon after I had my break from swtor. (okay that sounded a tad more serious than it truly was! xD

Explain a little about what you like to do in SWTOR: I'm a big fan of Flashpoints. Other than that my interests in the game are quite balanced. A bit of pve here and pvp there. I'm interested in Operations, although my only experience about them in swtor has been a few world boss kills with random groups.

ME AND THE GUILD:
Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you? (eg. Friend, relative etc): Ahh, well I just met you guys so no :) but I guess the first impressions were mutually positive.

Explain a bit about why you want to join MoX?: Your funky event on the Imperial Fleet blew me away :D It energized the otherwise bleak atmosphere and that combined with friendly and fun people.. why wouldn't I want to join?

What type of guild am I looking for?: A guild that does everything without obsessing about anything.

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter (Yes/No): Yes.

Offline Padme

• He's the Daddy
  • 11. SWTOR Officer
  • Veteran
Re: SWToR Application - Caze
« Reply #1 on: 17 March, 2012, 08:15:30 am »
Hello Caze,

Good to see you posted your application that fast and a nice one i might add ;)

Your two week trial officially begins now. Please use this period to get to know people in the guild and to allow them to get to know you. Once the two weeks is complete should you wish to become a full member please post back here or start a new thread requesting sponsors. Once you achieve three sponsors full membership will be granted and all the secret stuff on the forum will open up to you.

Good luck and most of all have fun!

Trial started 17/03/12

SWTOR:
-=Paad'm 65 (BH Merc) - Paam'd 55 (Sniper) - Pluk 51 (Sorc)=-
MARVEL HEROES ONLINE:
-=Human Torch 33 - Black Widow 35 - Cyclops 39 - Silver Surfer 46 =-
DIABLO3:
-=Paadm 70 (P208) Wizard - Paam 70 (P208) Barbarian - PadmOne 70 (P208) Monk - Padmoon 70 (P208) Demon Hunter - PadCrus 70 (P208) Crusader =-

Offline Dirtball

• Father Sithmas
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #2 on: 17 March, 2012, 08:40:14 am »
Hey Caze, was nice getting to know you last night. Hope you enjoy your time in MoX and good luck with the trial! :)

Offline Caze

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
« Reply #3 on: 17 March, 2012, 11:29:49 am »
Thanks for this opportunity guys :) let the games begin!

Offline Aduilas

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #4 on: 19 March, 2012, 02:58:55 am »
Hey Caze and welcome.. :)
- Aduilas

Steam: Lindn

Offline Corax

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #5 on: 20 March, 2012, 08:04:31 am »
Its a Finn :)
Hate Is Like Nitro When Your Stark Raving Mad

Offline Yam

• Yummy Yum Yam - protector of the cake!
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #6 on: 20 March, 2012, 10:47:14 am »

ohh!