May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: SWTOR - Dyrec  (Read 2604 times)

Offline Dyrec

• Lurker
SWTOR - Dyrec
« on: 14 July, 2013, 01:11:21 am »
Name: Tom
What other games apart from SWTOR do you play?: Right now, not that many. I'm waiting for a few games to come out, Elder scrolls online among others. Other than that, I mostly slaughter time with SWTOR, the ocational bout of Space Marine.

A bit about yourself (interests, hobbies etc): Interests, hobbies? Well I love books. I have a minor library of books both new and quite ancient. Currently, I'm reading through the Horus Heresy book series (Warhammer 40k).  Due to dyslexia though, I'm a bit of a slow reader, got to read in the same pace as i would if i read it out loud. Also, im out right terrible at spelling.

I like games. Shouldn't come as a surpise I guess. My first digital game was actually a pong/tennis game, the sort with a bouncing pixel. So I've been along since the start. Went through most of the gaming machines that's out there i think.

I'm also a fan of pen and paper roleplaying. Though, all my friends have moved away from where I live, so I haven't had anyone to play with for half an eternity. Just this bookshelf wall of roleplaying books as a sad reminder of a era since long gone. The only RP i get done these days are in online games.

Movies and series, like that as well. Me and the girlfriend tend to spend more time than we care to admit watching series or movies.

I also like to be outdoors. Got a summer house in which i tend to hang out in the summertime.

I've got some trouble with my memory, might be good to point out so that no one takes offense if i forget their name or what not. Well "some" trouble, it's actually so bad that I cant work.

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

Character name: Darth Dyrec
Class: Sith Warrior
Spec: Immortal
Level: 55
Professions: Slicing, Scavanging and Diplomacy

How often do you play SWTOR (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?:  Very random when I play, I cant awnser that question properly. I have sleep issues, so i mostly play at night which is the time i tend to be awake.

Why did you choose the class you are now playing and the professions you selected?: It was actually because I saw some screenshot from before launch, and the beta in which i played. Where there was this great looking cyborg-ish armor that I wanted my character to have. That's why i chose the Sith Warrior as my first character. He still wears said armor.

As to the proffessions? Diplomacy to get to Dark max fast, slicing for credits and the other was to fix some droids in random FPs

Do you have any alts? (Empire and/or Republic):
 Heh, yes. A lot of them, 11 alts between level 20 and 55.

ABOUT YOU AS PLAYER:

Do you have Teamspeak? (It is not very important, but this is our current Voice Comm server, so if you want to join in on the chat, it sure is handy!) No. No interest in it.

Have you been in another guild?
Which one(s)? And why did you leave?:
I have, but I cannot remember their names nor why I left. I stopped playing for a long while, i guess that's why.

Feel free to list your experiences in the game:
Roleplaying, a little raiding and flashpoints.

Explain a little about what you like to do in SWTOR: I like to RP and play with my friends.

YOU AND THE GUILD:

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you? (eg. Friend, relative etc): Cant say that I do.

Explain a bit about why you want to join MoX?: I was asked to do so, and I dont mind having more company in there.

What type of guild are you looking for?: For a roleplaying guild really, but I know this aint much of one(or so i were told). I dont mind though.

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter (Yes/No): Yes..... no, that was a lie. I haven't read it, but I'm a decent human being and I doubt there's anything in there I wouldn't think of as common sense. I'll look for it once im done posting this.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know? ....I have a cat? The internet people love cats.

Offline Padme

• He's the Daddy
  • 11. SWTOR Officer
  • Veteran
Re: SWTOR - Dyrec
« Reply #1 on: 14 July, 2013, 07:11:55 am »
Hey Dyrec and welcome to MoX!

I was the one that "forced" you to join a couple of days ago... Dont worry about remembering names, only mine is important! :p

Your two week trial officially begins now. Please use this period to get to know people in the guild and to allow them to get to know you. Once the two weeks are complete, should you wish to become a full member please post back here or start a new thread requesting sponsors. Once you achieve three sponsors, full membership will be granted and all the secret stuff on the forum will open up to you.

Good luck and most of all have fun!

Trial started 14/7/13

SWTOR:
-=Paad'm 65 (BH Merc) - Paam'd 55 (Sniper) - Pluk 51 (Sorc)=-
MARVEL HEROES ONLINE:
-=Human Torch 33 - Black Widow 35 - Cyclops 39 - Silver Surfer 46 =-
DIABLO3:
-=Paadm 70 (P208) Wizard - Paam 70 (P208) Barbarian - PadmOne 70 (P208) Monk - Padmoon 70 (P208) Demon Hunter - PadCrus 70 (P208) Crusader =-

Offline Aduilas

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Re: SWTOR - Dyrec
« Reply #2 on: 14 July, 2013, 12:41:05 pm »
Welcome to MoX, Dyrec.. I hope you enjoy your stay.. :)
- Aduilas

Steam: Lindn

binomial-cheese