Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: WoW aplication - Server Grim-Batol horde  (Read 5196 times)

Offline sander1988

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
WoW aplication - Server Grim-Batol horde
« on: 21 October, 2015, 11:34:53 pm »
ABOUT YOU:

Applications type (PvP): Dont matter really (Social, i am a good raid and pvp player)
Name: Sander
What other games apart from WoW do you play?: PES club manager and Boom beach (Just apps on tablet)
A bit about yourself: Well, i am sport addict. Like to play WoW!

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Iganis/simple

Character name: Iganis
Class: Mage
Spec(s): Frost/Frost
Level: 100
Professions: JC & ench - 700 ofc.
How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: Average of 1-6 hours a day, or I'm available at the computer.
What high level alts do you have?: Priest 85, Paladin 100, Hunter 90, Monk 100, Shaman 80
Why did you chose the class you are now playing and the professions you selected?: Well, played paladin for a very long time and decided to try the mage class and loves it. Professions selected due to money making char. As garisson i got al onn lvl 3 with auction house in it.

ABOUT YOU AS PLAYER:

Do you have Teamspeak? Yes

Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30. This will also be the case when doing our social/alt raids so make sure you can stay for the duration if you sign up for one of these runs.

Have you been in another guild?
Pff alot cant remember. So long ago, some of them where hardcore raiding. But i prefer to be softraider/softpvp now.

Feel free to list your PvE experiences in the game:

If you apply for PvP:
- What experience do you have in Rated BGs/Arenas? Rated BG, my highest rating ever was during MOP 2200. If i am right
- What experience do you have in raids? Kara, Zul Aman, Nax, ICC, BoT, BWD, MSV , HOF, ToES, ToT, Siege of Ogrimmar, Highmaul, Blackrock
- Do you have a PvP spec and glyphs and/or willing to change from your PvE to PvP spec if taken along to PvP events?: Yes
- What current gear for PvP do you currently have?: Not that great, mixture between honor and conquest gear, but everything except wep is PvP.

Explain a little about what you like to do in World of Warcraft: Usefull player who know his classes right, also a verry good healer. I can tank use to be my main on paladin but its a long time ago! Know how to play the game and can play encounters without all kind of addons anss shit. Know basic stratics.

YOU AND THE GUILD:

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you?: Unfortunatly not.

Explain a bit about why you want to join MoX?: Heard a lot of that guild in the past and heard it was a serious guild. Where a lot of fun is!

What type of guild are you looking for?: A active, mature, dedicated guild, which a bunch of nice people.
Active and mature guild.

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter (Yes/No): Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know? Nah, just ask me if you got any questions :)

Offline Amanda

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
Re: WoW aplication - Server Grim-Batol horde
« Reply #1 on: 21 October, 2015, 11:44:19 pm »
Trial started 21/10/15

Offline Padme

• He's the Daddy
  • 11. SWTOR Officer
  • Veteran
« Reply #2 on: 22 October, 2015, 06:34:40 am »
Welcome to MoX!

... En succes met je trial 😉

SWTOR:
-=Paad'm 65 (BH Merc) - Paam'd 55 (Sniper) - Pluk 51 (Sorc)=-
MARVEL HEROES ONLINE:
-=Human Torch 33 - Black Widow 35 - Cyclops 39 - Silver Surfer 46 =-
DIABLO3:
-=Paadm 70 (P208) Wizard - Paam 70 (P208) Barbarian - PadmOne 70 (P208) Monk - Padmoon 70 (P208) Demon Hunter - PadCrus 70 (P208) Crusader =-

Offline Amanda

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
« Reply #3 on: 04 November, 2015, 11:09:55 pm »
Hey Sander,

Your trial period is now up i hope you have enjoyed your 2 weeks here within mox and raiding with us.  If you would like to become full member we would love for you to join us ...

You will need two sponsors that can write something yummy about there experience in game with you and we are good to go.

thanks
aj

Offline Bluejak

• Token, PhD
  • 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #4 on: 07 November, 2015, 06:30:11 pm »
I'll sponsor.

I raided and talked with him. He's knowledgeable and very friendly.
Optimist: "The glass is half full."
Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."
Engineer: "That glass is twice as large as it needs to be"

I love noodles

Offline Amanda

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
« Reply #5 on: 10 November, 2015, 05:47:35 pm »
/sponsor

Hey Sander .. I have spoken to you and teamed with you in mythics and raids quite regularly.  You are always polite and chatty and always offering to help others and not afraid to ask for help yourself.

Please PM me ingame so i can promote you to member.  I would also like to have a small chat with you on ts or ingame.

Many thanks

AJ