Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Planetside 2 Re-Application - Mitez  (Read 2968 times)

Offline Mitez

• Lurker
  • Dammit Mitez!
    • My Youtube!
Planetside 2 Re-Application - Mitez
« on: 25 January, 2016, 12:02:00 am »
Name: Daniel "Mitez"
What other games apart from Planetside 2 do you play?: War thunder and rarely CS:GO
A bit about yourself: Well its been a long time since I was here! I kinda left because of life stuff, and now I'm back, Sincerely I don't know what took me so long to go back to this game but ,Oh well.
Character name: Mitez
Main class: Medic,
Battlerank: 19
What are you mainly certing into (main class, vehicle, leadership etc.)?: I plan on being a good medic and a decent squad leader if enough people like me.
How often do you play Planetside 2 (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: same as always mostly between 6PM and 11PM GMT

MoX essentials

Do you have Teamspeak 3? : Yes

Please also confirm you have read and agreed to the MoX Charter Found here: I agree!

Also by the end of your two week trail you Must have AMS and squad beacon 1 certifications. Already done!

About you.
Have you been in another outfit on Miller? (Yes/No): Well technically yes.

If so: Which one(s)? And why did you leave?:  MoX, it was my recruitment time in MoX I left because of life stuff  :/

IMPORTANT:

Why did you choose the class you are now playing as your main class?: I like helping others and since I played BF3 I love reviving people. :D

Certification : I certed some armor and weapons for my medic and some healing stuff , a Cycler TRV with attachments, A Bolt-action Sniper for the infiltrator (with the strait-pull) I got the AMS, Squad Beacon.

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you?: If someone still remembers me maybe!

Why do you want to join MoX?: Imma repost this from last time,
| I was playing for the first time, and I joined a random squad , and I was overwhelmed by the sheer coordination and skill of the squad I was in, after a while somebody (Pirate Cat) Invited me in and we all had a good time. |

What type of guild are you looking for?: I'm looking for a Guild that values team-play and coordination a fight can be 3:1 and we can still win strategy is the heart of the battle.

What are your goals when playing Planetside 2, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?: I want to  play until we become a force that no-one wants to encounter I played lots of TF2 and I had a reputation there , at least National, Then I began to play war thunder and found out that strategy can be so much more, so after a while I found PS2 again.  And I want to play for at least 1000 hours, and then some more.

Additional Information: If you have any questions feel free to post them / PM me!
“The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.”
ASRock B85Pro4 | i5 4670 @ 3.7Ghz | 16GB RAM Ripjaws @ 1666Mhz | Sapphire R9 280x 3Gb @ 1140MhzGPU / 1640MhzMemory |

Offline Pirate Cat

• 02. Captain
  • Regular
    • AJT Images
Re: Planetside 2 Re-Application - Mitez
« Reply #1 on: 25 January, 2016, 01:23:41 pm »
Hi, Welcome back! The next outfit night is Tuesday, so PM me (PirateCat) and i can get you back on board!