Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Warhammer Online Application  (Read 1243 times)

Stennard

Warhammer Online Application
« on: 08 May, 2009, 02:46:39 pm »
About your character/s
Ingame character names: Stennard
Class: Zealot
Level: 24

About yourself
Are you familiar with Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to RvR and instance runs, although it is not necessary to have a mic): Yes i am, got ts and ventrilo.

Age(must be 18year+): 23
How often do you roughly play Warhammer? 7 Days, 6 hours a day - may vary.

Have you been in any other Warhammer guilds and reasons for leaving? No i have not, me, my brother and a friend ran a guild but stopped due to recruitment issues.

Why do you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild? A mix of hardcore and casual people that are active, competetive and fun playing with.  

What are your goals in Warhammer, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing? Hehe, if mythic does not do anything severly dumb, i will keep playing for as long my real life schedule allows it. As for my goals would be to achive renown rank 80 on my zealot and be the greatest healer on my server. =)

Additional Information:
Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: Yes.

Mudpit and Akarok will be adding their applications here, as a part of this one.
« Last Edit: 08 May, 2009, 07:37:27 pm by Stennard »

Mudpit

Warhammer Online Application
« Reply #1 on: 10 May, 2009, 02:39:11 pm »
About your character/s
Ingame character names: Mudpit
Class: Shaman
Level: 33

About yourself
Are you familiar with Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to RvR and instance runs, although it is not necessary to have a mic): Yes i am, got ts and ventrilo.

Age(must be 18year+): 23

How often do you roughly play Warhammer? too much...every day

Have you been in any other Warhammer guilds and reasons for leaving?
I joint ran a guild with Stennard and Akarok but we couldnt get enough members

Why do you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild?
Just to be able to play with like minded folk, and ease of finding peeps for RVR and the like

What are your goals in Warhammer, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing? For my Gobbo to be a better healer than Stennard, and to be able to keep marauders alive.

Additional Information:
Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: Yes.