Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Aion Apply Anthonyx  (Read 1148 times)

Offline Anthonyx

• Lurker
Aion Apply Anthonyx
« on: 13 March, 2010, 06:44:56 pm »
Ingame character names: Anthonyx
Class:Ranger
Level:Actually 36

Are you familiar with Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to RvR and instance runs, although it is not necessary to have a mic): Yea i use ts2/ts3 actually i bought a ts3 private server because i'm playing aion with my italian friends... they might join MoX too in the future

Age(must be 18year+): Yea i'm over 18. (19)

Have you been in any other Aion Legions and what were your reasons for leaving? - Yea i joined Guardians but then i left because my italian friend doesn't talk english...
so we joined an italian legion called Highlanders, but after 2 weeks one of them scammed me so i had to leave

Why do you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild? - i want to join MoX because i'm looking for an active guild in Pve... i want to do alot of instances - groups for quests - rift ... everything

What are your goals in Aion, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?  - i wanna play forever D: im not planning to leave aion
and my goals are to be level 50 for do alot of pvp in abyss and in the world... i'm a PVP Addict  and i would like to achieve the max of the Rank.

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: Yes d:

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?             - no Ninjaz in party pls  

Oke D:
« Last Edit: 13 March, 2010, 06:46:36 pm by Anthonyx »

Offline Ryu

• P.I.T.A.
  • 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Aion Apply Anthonyx
« Reply #1 on: 13 March, 2010, 07:13:32 pm »
The more the merrier I say!

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your creating this application, your trial will start as of this reply.
Your trial will last exactly 2 weeks where you will have to either bump this post or create a new one in the new recruits section for validation to become a MoXie!
Here you will be relying on the other members to sponsor you with the minimum requirement of 3 people to pass your trial. So allot a grouping and a bit of  

This you will need Teamspeak for details to the server contact one of your fellow guildies or myself.
Because of Aions PvP nature we will be relying on good communication in time to come.
Also you have to read this MoX Charter which it seems you have already

During this time you will be bearing the MoX tag, wear it with pride as this does effect the Legion as a whole should you create hassle. Should you still need your tag, ask one of the MoXies your grouping with for a invite.
Good luck and see you in-game.