May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: [WoW Application] Chawy Rogue  (Read 6909 times)

Offline Chawy

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
[WoW Application] Chawy Rogue
« on: 09 January, 2012, 05:26:20 pm »
Personal Info:

Your name: Mihail Mishevski
Your age: 18
Your country: Macedonia
Tell us something about yourself:
- Well, I am still in HighSchool - last year of it. I am trying to provide as much as timing to school as I am to WoW (and I am failing pretty hard) looking into collage requirements and looking into options for my future. Apart from that I hang out at my Caffee Bar during weekends and chillout with my friends. I am a joker in general, and I am a person who is easily amused.

Character

Your characters name: Chawy
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Chawy/simple
Role intended to play: DPS (Combat)
Equipped ilvl: 391
/Played: 36 Days with this character. (In total I have about 360)

Anything else:
Alts: Ihasbucket (Level 85 Ret Paladin) AmIrite (Level 85 Shadow Priest) Obionekenobi (Level 85 Enh Shaman)

PvE information

Where do you read up on tactics:

- Fat boss usually.

Raiding Experience :

Vanilla - I cleared everything early in the game and reached all the way till Thadd in Naxx, but at the end people from the guild I was in stopped playing and I couldn't be arsed back in the days to roll into another guild since the spots were quite tight.

TBC - I cleared Karazhan, Gruuls, Magth in the beginning then I had a short pause and due to the lack of guilds I only managed to kill Kael and Vashj once shortly before Black Temple / MH patch - being boosted if you must *(since I didn't have time to wipe at all on those boss fights to get into the fight)*. After that had a farm on Black Temple and MH ending in SWP with clear all the way till Muru pre-nerf (without him) and after the patch people just didn't play.

WoTLK - This was the time where I really shined a lot. Had a solid start with farming Naxx, EoE, OS and then had a server 2nd 10 man Glory of Ulduar with server 2nd Algalon. After that my guild managed to the a ToTGC 25 with 50 trys which I stood out when the kill was done, but was there for all the wiping on previous raids. Had a little real life drama after all of this which blocked me in a way to progress ICC - and as far as I remember I got 7/12 heroic on 10 man. I didn't get to do any RS because of no guilds that needed me or were suitable for me.

Cataclysm - Very messy, I have had a few kills on heroic on my retribution paladin in BoT and BWD (the easiest ones), then got my rogue up which resulted with me getting 6/7 heroic FL in two weeks after getting level 85 - after nerf patch though - getting me where I am now, applying here
Would you change your specc if guild needs it:

- Yes, of course I will

Are you able to learn the whole fight with as few tries as possible:

- Within one try!

The rest:

Can you raid any day of the week without any problems?

- Yes, I can

What will you do if your unable to attend a raid:

- That happens almost never, but I will let you know in advance.

Why should we take you over others:

- Because, I am a narcissistic bastard!  Joking - Because I am a kind guy that won't do no harm to others and will push himself to the limit to progress as a whole.

Do you have a mic, and are able to call out mechanics if needed:

- Yah, I have no problem talking since I have been raid leader in many guilds.

A screenshot of your UI:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/803/wowscrnshot120611003848.jpg/

Keybindings (can be included in screenshot):

-Take in consideration that I use Razer Naga, that's why you might find the keybindings weird
Num1 - Slice and Dice
Num2 - Tricks of the Trade Macro
Num3 - Blade Flurry
Num4 - Feint
Num5 - Fan of Knives
Num6 - Redirect
Num7 - Rocket Boots/Belt
Num8 - Rupture
Num9 - Rocket Jump
Num11 - Recuperate
Alt+4 - Mutilate
Q - Sprint
E - Evasion
Alt+3 - Tol'vir Potion
Shift+Space - Vanish
T - Cloak of Shadow
Alt+F - Adren Rush
Alt+W - Killing Spree
F - Stealth

*Addition info from myself*

Talent Tree : As Combat there is a simple rotation which is not really hard to follow. Spam SS (Sinister Strike) Get 4/5 CPs use Slice and Dice, then repeat the same cycle and on 4CPs use Revealing Strike to get extra damage % for your Rupture, after that is done follow your cycle just finish the 5CPs with Evis. On cooldowns use Adre. Rush and when you have Combat Insight 30% increase damage pop a Killing Spree. All this is depending on which boss fight we are talking about, but on a tank and spank boss this is the most optimal rotation for maximum Combat DPS.

Gear, Glyphs, Gems, Reforge : The gear and reforging at the moment is most suitable for Combat, because the spec needs a lot of haste to increase melee swings and Energy Regen. in general. All the gems that I have are socketed in +40 Agility because that is the main stat for rogue regardless of the spec they are playing. The glyphs are being used to increase maximum DPS done for single target dps - All my choices are made through high research and many mathematical calculations to reach the maximum optimal DPS.

Guild History : Vanilla - I was in numerous amount of guilds, the last guild I recall being in was "Freefall" on "GrimBatol Server" and the guild disbanded because the Raid Leader left after thousands of wipes on Thaddius @ around 1-2%, and no one wanted to take after him.

TBC - I was in the same guild for the whole expansion, "DeusExMachina" also on "GrimBatolEU" - The guild lasted long and it disbanded shortly before WoTLK because a lot of people didn't feel like playing the game anymore.

WoTLK - I was in "EX" now known as "Exiled" they were on Grim Batol as well, I had some real life issues shortly before the release of ToTC and had to go social - and shortly after they migrated off the server and I just didn't follow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No I don't know anyone from MoX... and sadly no one from the inside can vouch for me :/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your time, I hope I'll hear from you soon.
Best wishes Chawy
« Last Edit: 09 January, 2012, 05:33:32 pm by Chawy »
R2-D2 was a droid in Star Wars
...have you heard Naril speaking while he is under heavy attack of lag spikes? Frankly it's the same thing.

LET ME SEE YOU DANCE!

Offline Boolcrap

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
  • dont be a dingbat
Re: [WoW Application] Chawy Rogue
« Reply #1 on: 09 January, 2012, 05:29:30 pm »
Ive raided with Chawy a few times through DS, he does the same dps as me and knows all tacts.

Good luck with your app.

"You had me at Zug Zug"

Offline Kletsnat

• Diplomatic Envoy for peace in WoW
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
« Reply #2 on: 09 January, 2012, 06:00:49 pm »
Hey Chawy,

Thanks for the app!
You are still missing a few questions however:
ABOUT YOU:

What other games apart from WoW do you play?:

IMPORTANT
Gear:

Do you feel your character is sufficiently geared to compete in the Dragon Soul encounters?:
Where do you think your current equipment is lacking now?:

Guild:

Why do you want to join MoX?:
What type of guild are you looking for?:

Thanks in advance for answering these questions and we'll have our expert in rogues have a closer look once you've answered these ;)

Kind regards.

/Sagiv
Guildmaster of Artifex
Klets - Zipora - Segev - Sagiv

Offline Chawy

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
« Reply #3 on: 09 January, 2012, 06:21:57 pm »
ABOUT YOU:

What other games apart from WoW do you play?:

I play HoN mostly, 1800 brackets :)

IMPORTANT
Gear:

Do you feel your character is sufficiently geared to compete in the Dragon Soul encounters?: Yeah I believe that my gear is suitable for most of the fights, though it's not BiS.
Where do you think your current equipment is lacking now?: Well it's not lacking any enchants or gems, thus only drops that I might get from heroics and few normals.

Guild:

Why do you want to join MoX?: Well I am looking for a suitable guild for me to settle in for this expansion and probably the next.
What type of guild are you looking for?: I am looking for a fun guild - with open minded and skilled people. Nevertheless people that know how to make a raiding atmosphere.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thought I had those things covered, oh well :) I guess I missed them.
« Last Edit: 09 January, 2012, 06:27:08 pm by Chawy »
...have you heard Naril speaking while he is under heavy attack of lag spikes? Frankly it's the same thing.

LET ME SEE YOU DANCE!

Offline szemere

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
  • Purple Kittens.
« Reply #4 on: 09 January, 2012, 07:05:35 pm »
Thanks for applying =D

Before anything I must say,
A: I love the naming of the alts. Just sayin'.
B: Damn you imageshack picture resizer!
C: Overall experience seems very good :)
D: You seem to reforge both haste to and from every single secondary stat there is, do you have some kind of haste/crit/mastery softcap you are trying to achieve as well?
E: Sagiv forgot one last thing, tsk tsk... Have to read and agree to the charter found here: http://www.moxguild.com/index.php?page=page1464 :)

And here I thought I'd not get much further than B....

Offline Chawy

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
« Reply #5 on: 09 January, 2012, 07:17:57 pm »
A: Why thank you :D I am witty when it comes to names (Though it ones got me banned on a RP Server, due to naming my goblin "Gobothehobo")
B: What can I do :( It just sucks
C: Most people are impressed by that because of my age.
D: The reforging is done by shadowcraft.mmo-mumble.com/ and it's done to achieve the most precise hit expertise cap while doing other soft caps.
E: You guys are like "Apple" - to be honest I agree on all conditions over there - unless you guys are planning to sell my kidney on eBay, now that would be rude!

And hey - you got pass the "B" with few positive points at least!
« Last Edit: 09 January, 2012, 07:50:04 pm by Chawy »

LET ME SEE YOU DANCE!

Offline Chawy

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
« Reply #6 on: 09 January, 2012, 07:24:49 pm »
It has been read, though I didn't understand the "Sponsor" part - I guess you will have to explain it to me in game.

LET ME SEE YOU DANCE!

Offline Dakilla

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
« Reply #7 on: 09 January, 2012, 08:25:34 pm »
Hi,

What addons do you use to keep up your slice and dice and rupture?
How do you check your bandits guile?
Do you have any logs so I can see your playstyle?
I'm missing your 2 most important keys as combat Sinister Strike and Revealing strike.
Why did you go for Blade twisting and Improved Sprint?
Why are you missing 2 Valor Points items? Did you not cap VP's since 4.3?

Sorry to be harsh but we have an alt rogue who is better geared atm.

Offline Chawy

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
« Reply #8 on: 09 January, 2012, 08:48:56 pm »
What addons do you use to keep up your slice and dice and rupture?
           - Within my TukUI there are bars that show me my S&D and Rupture
How do you check your bandits guile?
           - With Power Aura
Do you have any logs so I can see your playstyle?
           - Sadly, no I don't have any logs
I'm missing your 2 most important keys as combat Sinister Strike and Revealing strike.
           - I am? SS is alt+4 Rev Strike is 4 on my binds.
Why did you go for Blade twisting and Improved Sprint?
           - Blade Twisting is useful for slowing down mobs like Sappers on Blackhorn for example, or Bloods on Madness. And for Imp. Sprint for fights like Spine where you get slowed once you enter a hole you just run out without a problem to reach the next Corruption - (Plus there ain't many slots where else I can put those 4 talents)
Why are you missing 2 Valor Points items? Did you not cap VP's since 4.3?
          - I didn't cap for 1 week due to the holidays now - and if you are refering to the cloak, Heroic Ryolith still drops BiS item :)

You arn't being harsh you are just pointing things out. :)
« Last Edit: 09 January, 2012, 08:58:31 pm by Chawy »

LET ME SEE YOU DANCE!

Offline Dakilla

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
« Reply #9 on: 09 January, 2012, 09:17:56 pm »
Improved recuperate and reinforced leather are better in heroics because you'll make it that much easier on your healers. Rogues are so good at the moment because we take the least damage.

How far are you on the legendary quest?

Offline Chawy

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
« Reply #10 on: 09 January, 2012, 09:19:00 pm »
211/333 Missed few kills on Madness, thus I am missing few Shards - also on Madness now.

Quick update new trinket :)
« Last Edit: 09 January, 2012, 10:34:44 pm by Chawy »

LET ME SEE YOU DANCE!

Offline Vuig

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
  • What are your remote access settings?
« Reply #11 on: 10 January, 2012, 05:50:58 pm »
OFFTOPIC

E: You guys are like "Apple" - to be honest I agree on all conditions over there - unless you guys are planning to sell my kidney on eBay, now that would be rude!

If I am correct he does not accept the guild charter :lol:
Bloodleåf - Death Knight - lvl 90 - Engineering Blacksmith Both Maxed
Draak - Druid - lvl 89 - Herbing Scrybe Both Maxed
Imgreenomg - Shaman - lvl 85 - Poisonpotmaker Maxed

Offline Kletsnat

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
« Reply #12 on: 10 January, 2012, 06:20:55 pm »
@Imgreen
Why do all shamans in MoX have to be trolls :/

On-topic:
Why do you want to join MoX?: Well I am looking for a suitable guild for me to settle in for this expansion and probably the next.
You say you're looking for a suitable guild for this expansion and the next, yet you've been guild hopping quite a lot the past 2/3 months..
Since you haven't listed any Cata guilds you've been in or the reason for leaving them, I'm quite curious as to why you've been guild hopping so much?

Reason I'm asking this, is because we're looking for people that want to be part of a team. As the frontpage is saying we put fair-play and teamplay first.
Unfortunately my personal experience with people that guild hop a lot, is that they are usually only interested in progress and shiny loot and will piss off to another, better progressed, guild once they've been boosted in gear and experience.
Guildmaster of Artifex

Offline Chawy

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
« Reply #13 on: 10 January, 2012, 06:28:44 pm »
I havn't guild hopped at all, here you will get my whole Cata Experience. *I didn't list it because it was a disaster all together*

Cohesion - I started raid leading with Vertas, but after we didn't manage to clear anything within 4 weeks of farming Normal people lost interest and started showing up for farm runs only and not progress runs.

Guardians of Asgaard - I went in there for 2 weeks, raided with them DIDN'T take any loot, after clearing 6/7 heroic - the raid leader was a narcissistic pushover that had an ego above skyscrapers and kicked one of the fellow officers DURING a raid because of an item, decided I wasn't for there as well.

Sanctified Insight - Raided 2-3 weeks with them 8/8 Dragonsoul - (With a lot of carrying around, brain dead people that couldn't feed a dog). We ended up doing Morchok heroic and there was this drama going on about the raid leader being hard headed, resulting in many guild quitting from people. (You can ask Boolcrap about it as well)

And for your information, I am no guild hopper - and I am not hiding anything. I have a well known reputation on this server that I would not like to ruin :)
« Last Edit: 10 January, 2012, 06:31:06 pm by Chawy »

LET ME SEE YOU DANCE!

Offline Kletsnat

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
« Reply #14 on: 10 January, 2012, 06:39:14 pm »
My apologies, didn't mean to offend you.
However 6 guilds in 3 months is in my eyes guild hopping, hence why I was asking.

But you seem to have some valid reasons for guild changing. Either you have some very bad luck, or you should have picked your guilds better ^^

Anyway, I hope you have followed Dakilla's advise, you will notice it will make quite a difference, especially once you'll start getting into Heroic DS.

That said I would like to offer you a trial, starting next reset. So feel free to poke one of our Officers in-game and we'll explain the sponsor thingy and answer any final questions you might have!

/Sagiv
Guildmaster of Artifex

binomial-cheese