May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 [30] 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Potential Application to Raid with you guys  (Read 2073 times)

Offline infuze

• Lurker
Potential Application to Raid with you guys
« on: 30 June, 2012, 03:18:33 pm »
Ok i would like to start this app off by explaining my situation, I am currently in Plugged-In, I have been raiding with these guys for maybe 7 months ish, when i joined they were 8/8 normal and we are currently 6/8 Heroic, unfortunately these guys don't ever seem to log on anymore, i cant say how disappointed i am to stop raiding with 6/8 heroic down, Anyway, I don't really want to guild hop as its not the done thing, but at the same time i wish to be in a active raiding guild through-out upcoming expansions etc, i have waited now for 4-5 weeks for this guild to get active properly again and am prepared to wait another week before considering other guilds, but this would be an app in advance, to test the water as such ok here we go.

here is a little about me, My name is Dean, I'm 28, and i'm still playing wow  , I have been playing wow since just after the start of wrath of the lich king.

My Hobbies would include gaming, have been gaming in some clan or guild now for about 17 years,

OK lets move on now to my chars over the years,

Currently i am Infuze [ Mighty Shadow Priest ] Link Below

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Infuze/advanced

Now the only problem with this armory is i live in pvp gear,
I have a PVE item lvl of 406 /  403 equipped
I have exactly 17% hit
exactly 2589 haste rating because this is for the extra VT tick i use this haste rating so that i can stack mastery, at 16.67 so far,

Here is my current UI

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1332563/wow/Infuze%20I.jpg

The DPS meter shows nothing, i was mearly showing how my UI works withs buffs debuffs etc

Now Infuze was made at the end of Wrath of the lich king and doesnt have much raid experience , Infact she has more PVP exp than anything because we were gonna just chill n pvp for cata but now i seem to feel like i want to invovle myself into PVE again, So that brings us to my Original char, MY ROGUE!!!

My rogue was my 1st ever char , i loved it, it was so painfull to lvl in the day, stunlocking my way to 80!, but eventually i got there,

This is the armory link for my rogue

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodfeather/Ev%C3%ADs/advanced

This rogue although is 84 used to be my pride, it contains all my achies mostly through wow and most of my raiding experience feel free to find my achies in here, now u will notice it is ally and is 84 , i was asked by an old guild to raid for them and obtain the legendary's, i thought o.O thats cool and started, but then i realised, ive been a rogue for 2-3 years i just cant play him anymore,

I want to link this screenshot of a LIch King 25 heroic attempt to show how much DPS my rogue was putting out back then

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1332563/WoWScrnShot_101110_213636.jpg
Yes nearly 40k burst, i used to smash the dmg settled around 26k

I also have 1 paladin, which i have cleared raids on and solo healed the 1st wing of icecrown on & a full geared 394 ilvl Fire mage and a feral druid,

OK that was some about my chars and me.

Raid Experience

I started Alliance in a guild called, Immune on Bloodfeather,
immune was and original world of warcraft guild, at the birth of wow, they were a very good guild, i worked my way up the ranks to Officer hereand cleared most of early wrath content, so were talking about, Nax and TOGC

Shortly after TOGC the Gm decided she wanted a life... OMFG a LIFE!. anyway i moved horde took some guildys with me and created my own 25 man raiding guild for Icecrown Citadel, we raided this content for bout a year trying to establish the guild etc, got like 4/5 HEroic 25, so i merged us to the 2nd best progress guild on server Darksun, Here we finished the content almost, damn LK25 heroic never got past 32%,, so close

This brings me to cata, now in cata the plan was to not play  have a life etc, but somehow came back thought ill pvp alot which i have done but i was getting bored , really wanted see the content so i joined plugged in,
i have raided with these guys for quite a while and I am a veteran member with 100% raid attendance, other than recently where we have really raided we have completed 6/8 Heroic

I didn't get to do FL, i have cleared at least 6/7 norm with a few heroic, i have the legendary quest which is incomplete so i don't have a legendary, and i expect will never get the chance to obtain 1, but if for some reason you guys still doing that i'm collecting embers still

Also my PC specs are reasonable

Quad core q6600 O/C 3.6gig on air!
gtx 460
ssd's
razer naga
g15
4gig ram

Internet is 99% stable and running 8MB

I have no issues with any form of voice program such as ventrillo or Mmumble/raidcall etc

Also, id like to add that if you guys having completed DS are not currently raiding anymore regularly then if u could say as i want to still, so would be not point in me joining, appreciate anything u have to say in regards to the application and would answer any needed questions.

This App was cut/copied/pasted and altered to suit

Also i do not have an application anywhere else

Anyway thanks for reading my epically long app!

See you around maybe

« Last Edit: 30 June, 2012, 03:41:09 pm by infuze »

Offline Kletsnat

• Diplomatic Envoy for peace in WoW
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
Re: Potential Application to Raid with you guys
« Reply #1 on: 30 June, 2012, 03:49:19 pm »
Hey Infuze,

We actually have our own application form we ask people to fill in.
Even though I'm sure you already have answered quite a few of the questions that are in there, I'd like to ask you to take the time and fill out that form :)

With regards to our current raiding schedule:
We've been doing 1 DS and 1 FL clear every week for the past two months or so. But with the summer break just started, there's no telling if we'll be able to keep that up.
Also we're currently switching to the MoP Beta to get a feel of what class we'll want to be playing and try out some of the MoP raid encounters as well. So were currently giving priority to MoP raid testing rather than DS or Firelands.

Hope that answers your question :)

/Sagiv
Guildmaster of Artifex
Klets - Zipora - Segev - Sagiv

Offline infuze

• Lurker
Re: Potential Application to Raid with you guys
« Reply #2 on: 30 June, 2012, 03:56:51 pm »
Ok well if you guys are not really going to do much raiding now in DS i dont see the point in filling out your from for raiding as i would just want to continue raiding untill MOP is released, thanks for the time to answer

binomial-cheese