Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Spriest Twisting Nether-EU Application.  (Read 2508 times)

Offline Huhoholic

• Lurker
Spriest Twisting Nether-EU Application.
« on: 12 March, 2013, 05:49:59 pm »
Hey Everyone,excuse me for using my own application teamplate but  i hope you will enjoy it :

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Your Name/Age/Occupation/Gender/Country:Hey everybody, i am Dimitris or Jim from Greece i'm 19 years old.I live in a town called Katerini far away from our Capital city Athens,i live with my mother and my brother since my father works away from Home on a ship which contains oil and he leaves home for a year or more usually.I am studying computer engineering/programming for the upcoming year.My hobbies are gaming mostly but when i have free time i am walking out or playing football with my friends sometimes.

Attedance:During new content (progress) our raidtimes are Thursday to Tuesday. Can you attend all raids on a regular basis: My real life schedule is depressing at the moment but i can attend 3 out of 4 days of raiding .I can attend that on a regular basis and if something comes up i'll do my best to inform the leadership/Officers of the guild about it or i will post it out on the forum.

CHARATER INFORMATION:

My Character's name is Huhoholic  and he is an Undead Priest .He has dual spec.Here i will give out a general armory of my character (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Huhoholic/simple).His mainspec is Shadow dps and his secondary offspec which i never tend to use ,is Disc healing spec.Lastly i will give out an armory link of my Shaman with whom i've raider in MoP mostly before rolling again on my priest. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Yippyipp/simple .

WoW Websites for update checking: Mmo-champion.com, Noxxic.com , Elitistjerks.com , Manaflask.com , Howtopriest.com.

Shadow Glyphs:
 Major: Glyph of Fade,Glyph of Mind Flay,Glyph of Dark Binding.
 Minor: Glyph of Dark Archangel,Glyph of the Heavens,Glyph of Shadow .

Discipline Glyphs:
 Major: Glyph of Penance,Glyph of Prayer of Mending,Clyph of Mass Dispel.
 Minor: Glyph of confession,Glyph of Shackle Undead,Glyph of the Heavens.

Character's MS and Current Stats:
 Intellect: 14454.
 Spell Power: 20650.
 Haste: 17.92%.
 Hit: +14.56%.
 Crit: 11.04%.
 Mana Regen: 9913.
 Combat Regen: 6000.

Character Stat's Priority: intellect-->Hit Capp-->Haste-->Crit-->Mastery.

Proffesions Preferrences:I am using Jewelcrafting and Enchanting,since nowadays money are easy to get and you can get it from many ways.I chose those two proffesions first because Jewelcrafting is one from the best proffensions which your character can benefit from EXTRA big gems and then again Enchanting for money making which becomes a lot easier with it and because of its rings enchants (Intellect) boost for PvE.

WoW Raiding Experience:
 Vanilla:
 Zul'Gurub-Cleared
 Onxyia-Cleared
 Molten Core-Cleared
 Anh'Quraj 20-Cleared
 Anh'Quraj-Cleared

Burning Crusade:
 Karazhan-Cleared
 Gruul-Cleared
 Magtheridon-Cleared
 Serpentshrine Cavern-Cleared
 Tempest Keep-Cleared
 Mount Hyjal-Cleared
 Black Temple-Cleared
 Sunwell Plauteu-3/6

Wrath of the Lich King:
 Pre 3.1

The Obsidian Sanctum 10m: +3D
 The Obsidian Sanctum 25m: +3D
 Naxxramas 10m: 15/15
 Naxxramas 25m: 15/15
 Eye of Eternity 10m: 1/1
 Eye of Eternity 25m: 1/1
 Including 10 man Glory outdated.

Pre 3.2

Ulduar 10m: 14/14
 Ulduar 10m Hard Mode: - 13/13
 Ulduar 25m: 14/14
 Ulduar 25m Hard Mode: - 13/13
 Including Both Glories.

Pre 3.3

Trial of the Crusader 10m: 5/5
 Trial of the Grand Crusader 10m: 5/5(Inclduing Insanity)
 Trial of the Crusader 25m: 5/5
 Trial of the Grand Crusader 25m: 4/5

Pre 3.3.5

Icecrown Citadel 10m: 12/12
 Icecrown Citadel 10m Heroic Mode: 12/12
 Icecrown Citadel 25m: 12/12
 Icecrown Citadel 25m Heroic Mode:12/12(Lich King Outdated)
 Including Both Glories.

Pre 4.0

The Ruby Sanctum 10m: 1/1
 The Ruby Sanctum 10m Heroic Mode: 1/1(Outdated)
 The Ruby Sanctum 25m: 1/1
 The Ruby Sanctum 25m Heroic Mode: 0/1

Cataclysm

Throne of the Four Winds Normal: 2/2
 Throne of the Four Winds Heroic: 2/2
 Bastion of Twilight Normal: 4/4
 Bastion of Twilight Heroic: 5/5
 Blackwing Descent Normal: 6/6
 Blackwing Descent Heroic: 6/6
 Including Glory.

Firelands Normal: 7/7
 Firelands Heroic: 6/7
 Including Glory.

Current Patch 4.3

Dragon Soul Normal: 8/8
 Dragon Soul Heroic: 3/8 (With 30% Nerf)

Mists of Pandaria

Mogu'Shan Vaults Normal: 6/6
 Mogu'Shan Vaults Heroic: 5/6 (Made Progress on Will of the Emperor)
 Heart of Fear Normal: 6/6
 Heart of Fear Heroic: 0/6 (Made Progress on Will of the Emperor
 Terrace of the Endless Spring Normal: 4/4
 Terrace of the Endless Spring Heroic: 0/4 (Made progress on Protectors of the Endless)

Throne of Thunder

Throne of Thunder Normal: 0/12 (Made progress and almost killed Jinh'Rokh the Breaker0
Throne of Thunder Heroic:  0/13

WWS or WOL Links: Apparently i am came back from a break of raiding and suddenly i have no links to post out on this section of the application guys .

INTERFACE INFORMATION:

Here i will post some screenshotts of the UI i've been using lately which i've customized myself, http://imageshack.us/f/339/wowscrnshot031213184648.jpg/ .

Can you use Teamspeak/Ventrilo/Mumble/Raidcall, can you speak and write fluent english and do you have a working microphone: Yes, i can/do.

WoW Career History and Similar Questions
:

My Wow career starts early back in the start of 2006 where i've started raiding with my warrior tank back on Darksorrow-EU on a guild Called Ruin and we had a pretty nice progress for Vanilla and went very good through many contents but in the start on Naxxramas most of our players had to take a break and so did i.After a while The Burning Crusade expansions came out and i reroll on this character my priest with whom i always loved to dps and played with a guild called En annan del av koping until the far end of this expansion and cleared up to Eredar Twins on Sunwell but sadly after that the guild dissbanded due to leadership's fights.On Wrath of the Lich King Expansion i transferred to Magtheridon-EU and played with a guild called Sollar but before Ulduar release many guys decided to move to other guilds roster and we were left apart,after that i decided to play with a guild Mature Luv on Sunstrider-EU until the release of tier eleven where they left out of their raiding team and i had to start searching ofr a new guild.After some weeks of trying to get into a raiding guild i went to Moral Decay but i wasn't that lucky since the week i joined they just announced their official dissband after that ijumped to two guilds as social with a friend of mine who was raiding there on his druid (Avid/Raunchy).Then i went casual for while since i had exams and i got offered to join a core raiding guild called Addicts on Balnazzar-EU where i got most of my heroic kills and we were aiming to reach top 100 ranks and get supported by Razer when Firelands was about to come but the leaders of the guild started having fights with each other and everybody was tired of raid canceling and moved on their own.There was the time i moved onto The Maelstrom-EU to very core raiding guild called Insignificant but after we got to Ragnaros and stucked there the guild apparently dissbanded since most of the members went on Holidays due to summer period and i moved on the alliance side as a back-up raider to Shadow Ryders and after two weeks or so i quited the raiding and went casual.Mist of Pandaria came out and a bunch of friends asked me to move to Darksorrow-EU as Horde and make our own guild,and i rolled on my Shaman and made my priest an alt but it didn't work out and i was left there and played very casual.After that i decided to start hardcore raiding again and i moved to Twisting Nether-EU where i played as social first to Disqualified since my program then was not so free for raiding as it is now,and after it became applied to Audacity but people seem to have problems with their roster and they can't raid 25 man yet as they said and their 10 man roster is already filled so i decided to move to an other guild where i will be more needed.

Why do you want to join:
 I think MoX has the qualities I'm looking for in a guild. These qualities are being serious about raiding, while at the same time having a good community of friendly people with a sense of humor. Having strong and fair leadership that can make the right discisions when needed, and care about the members and not just about themselves. I want to have a nice guild to experience the new content with, that can have fun at the right times, and be serious when needed.

What can you offer MoX as a player?
 (Compared to other people playing the same class.): I can offer you a dedicated and skilled dps Priest, a stable and honest guy, who will always hunger for progress and for once i'd like to see some realm first and get the chance to stand next to people of the same gaming aspect and skill which will allow me if i get accepted to learn more and more and also get the chance to race through top ranked guilds in the world.Then again i can offer a thick skinned player who will take his mistakes as a "MAN" and try to improve from them and be mature or very humorist when needed.I am always competative as a player but by making fun and not contrary,fights over things like these is something that i am always trying to avoid.

What do you consider your job in raids and what is it you love about it:
 Firstly, my job in raids is most likely supportutive especially on 10 man raiding either as a dps or a healer,although in 25 man raids i am also suportutive but tending to be a good dps aswell.What i love about it is just dpsing or just being DPS and multidoting i fucking love that:D,after those 5 years of healing.. boooooring.Secondly, what i also love are fights with much movement adds and such fights which expect coordination,movement,adds killing and things such.

SYSTEM INFORMATION:

iNTERL(R) Core (TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40 GHz
 wINDOWS 7 64-Bit Ultimate
 8.00 GB Ram
 Nvidia 350 GTS 450
 Internet Connection of 24 Mbps, this is the best you can get here in Greece and it's pretty Stable.

In game contact information such as alts:If you would like to contact me just add in-game Dsaltsoglou@yahoo.gr which is my e-mail or add Huhoholic#2787 which is my Battle-Tag , or if you check up my characters names you can find me there if i am online or on any alts.

I don't think i have any much more to say i hope o covered up the most important things.Thank you for reading my Application, and I hope that it did not turn into too much of a boring wall of text.I tried to put as much confince as i can but even people can write pages and pages, but when it comes down to raid time things seem to be quite different.

Best regards,
 Yippyipp,Huhoholic :D
« Last Edit: 12 March, 2013, 06:56:57 pm by Huhoholic »

Offline Huhoholic

• Lurker
Re: Spriest Twisting Nether-EU Application.
« Reply #1 on: 15 March, 2013, 11:44:27 am »
Sorry for this missing part of the application guys, i will be adding it here, in a reply.

1)Please list any talents and glyphs you switch out for certain fights: 1) If the fight requires a lot of movement i am switching to Mind Flay glyph which allows me to get 15% movement speed buff after casting it and make a lot easier for me to move to a current stacking spot or what ever i need to move from.

2) On a fight such as Elegon which needs fast single-targeting bursting down adds i could switch out 2 of my talents such as "Solace and Insanity" with "From Darkness comes Light" and "Halo" for "Cascade" which will allow me to take the add down a lot faster since we shadow priest had issues doing that.

3)On a fight such as Protectors of the Endless aswell i could switch out my "Fade Glyph" for "Mass Dispel" glyph which could be very helpful in an important circumstance of dispeling the bosses or the healers.

4)On a fight which could be tank and spank mostly and could not require much movement i could switch out my "Mind Flay Glyph" for "Vampiric Embrace" which combined with fade will grand me much survaviabillity and will also make the healers life a bit easier when massive raid damage was incoming.

Thanks for reading,
Huhoholic/Yippyipp :)

Offline Kletsnat

• Diplomatic Envoy for peace in WoW
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
« Reply #2 on: 15 March, 2013, 12:26:32 pm »
Thanks for the added info!

We will let you know what we decide later today ;)
Guildmaster of Artifex
Klets - Zipora - Segev - Sagiv

Offline Kletsnat

• Diplomatic Envoy for peace in WoW
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
« Reply #3 on: 16 March, 2013, 03:16:52 pm »
I'm sorry for the wait time.

Application declined.

Good luck finding a guild that suits you.
Guildmaster of Artifex
Klets - Zipora - Segev - Sagiv

binomial-cheese