April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Farrow!  (Read 4390 times)

Offline Cowboy-TPF-

• Lurker
Happy Birthday Farrow!
« on: 09 August, 2012, 01:29:49 pm »
Tec'ma-te Farrow, ol' pal ol' chum,

I thought today would be a good opportunity to (albeit transiently) break my long-lived lurker status here at the fora and post in honour of your speshul day, awwwww.  :kiss2:

Happy Birthday, dude!  :vloodycloody_thumbup:

Aw, poor Monty has fallen asleep again...

Now, I know there's another thread ongoing for this topic, but my lowly non-member access means I can't post the requisite bromance there (thanks Gav), so here we are. Plus, I've made an extra special effort to keep this post grammatically accurate and syntactically correct so that you can take a well deserved day off on your birthday.
:D  :rtfm:

So, as you MoXies always say "bring cake!", here are a few I prepared earlier just for you...

(click to show/hide)

Not that I'm stereotyping you or anything.

And, OK,OK - I know it's supposed to be peanuts and not cake but I'm sure at your age the softer foods are easier on the ol' gums.

Btw, I had a quick look on wiki for notable events of August 1986 to commemorate your birthday but that seems to have been a depressing month for world events. Relish, instead, the fact that 1986 brought us the Care Bears, Teddy Ruxpin and Madonna's True Blue album.

Make of that what you will ;)

Chelnok, Faz, have a great one! I hope you took the day off work to soar like a leaf in the wind!

(and not correcting forum posts!)

Ant x  :blush:
« Last Edit: 09 August, 2012, 01:32:09 pm by Cowboy-TPF- »

Offline Farrow

• Administrator
  • Addict
Re: Happy Birthday Farrow!
« Reply #1 on: 09 August, 2012, 02:29:50 pm »
Btw, I had a quick look on wiki for notable events of August 1986 to commemorate your birthday but that seems to have been a depressing month for world events.

:shok: :sorry:

Thanks Cowboy, much appreciated. I was at work yesterday but you'll be happy to hear I didn't work very hard ;)

Will we be seeing you in some games soon? Maybe PS2?
I don't care who you are. When it comes to flying a Galaxy - better you than Ryu.

Offline Cowboy-TPF-

• Lurker
« Reply #2 on: 09 August, 2012, 02:57:38 pm »
Will we be seeing you in some games soon? Maybe PS2?

Yeah, I registered for the beta - didn't think I'd get in but we both figured we'd try anyway. Will definitely give it a go as soon as it opens to the rest of us. Really gotta get my FPS reactions back up to scratch though. I tried a bit of BF2 after we came back but I'm embarrassed to admit that as soon as I shot the first enemy I ran over to his corpse, crouched and tried to loot it :shok:...

Beyond a little SWOTR or Minecraft I haven't really found a game yet worth splashing out on new hardware. Mine's getting a bit dated and I don't run Win7 either, so we'll see :)

Offline Farrow

• Administrator
  • Addict
« Reply #3 on: 09 August, 2012, 03:33:00 pm »
Yeah, I registered for the beta - didn't think I'd get in but we both figured we'd try anyway. Will definitely give it a go as soon as it opens to the rest of us. Really gotta get my FPS reactions back up to scratch though. I tried a bit of BF2 after we came back but I'm embarrassed to admit that as soon as I shot the first enemy I ran over to his corpse, crouched and tried to loot it :shok:...

Beyond a little SWOTR or Minecraft I haven't really found a game yet worth splashing out on new hardware. Mine's getting a bit dated and I don't run Win7 either, so we'll see :)

I do hope we find something to play. Are you a fan of Mechwarrior at all? I'm thinking about getting that soon, but not sure yet
I don't care who you are. When it comes to flying a Galaxy - better you than Ryu.

Offline Berry

• Pie Mistress
  • 03. Full Member
  • Regular
  • You're never alone with a rubber duck
    • Tales of Arda
« Reply #4 on: 09 August, 2012, 05:23:12 pm »
Happy birthday :)
Life is about loving and learning - and not taking yourself too seriously ~Berry

Offline Gav

• Formerly Superfly1611
  • 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
« Reply #5 on: 10 August, 2012, 06:55:31 am »
Tec'ma-te Farrow, ol' pal ol' chum,

I thought today would be a good opportunity to (albeit transiently) break my long-lived lurker status here at the fora and post in honour of your speshul day, awwwww.  :kiss2:

Awww man... who let this joker in :P

Plus, I've made an extra special effort to keep this post grammatically accurate and syntactically correct so that you can take a well deserved day off on your birthday.
in honour of your speshul day
:blush:

binomial-cheese