Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 [29] 30

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: [SWTOR- Trask Ulgo - Application]  (Read 4201 times)

Offline Daerayne

• Lurker
    • Mew Mew No Pew Pew
[SWTOR- Trask Ulgo - Application]
« on: 26 April, 2012, 11:57:59 am »
APPLYING FOR: (PvE RP Empire)

ABOUT YOU:

Name: Chantal
What other games apart from SWTOR do you play?: Aion, Skyrim, DA(1/2) Mass Effect(1/2/3) AoC
A bit about yourself (interests, hobbies etc): I'm a 30 year old female with an interest in photography, drawing, mythology,larp and reading things as fantasy/manga and watching loads of movies.

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

Character name: Daer'ey'ath
Class: Sniper
Spec: Lethality
Level: 34
Professions: Biochem
How often do you play SWTOR (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: Night/Evening/Weekends and sometimes during mornings.
Why did you choose the class you are now playing and the professions you selected?: I love ranged dps and the imperial agent storyline. I have my profession simply because it's useful and I can bribe Kaliyo with goodies because she hates my LS IA. ;)
Do you have an alt on either our Republic or Empire server?: (Trask Ulgo) Daer'ayne (operative) Shir'iani (sorc) Kasumi (gunslinger)
Chantelle (on Red Eclipse, sage)

ABOUT YOU AS PLAYER:

Do you have Teamspeak? (It is not very important, but this is our current Voice Comm server, so if you want to join in on the chat, it sure is handy!)
I have teamspeak and ventrillo

Have you been in another guild? Yes
Which one(s)? And why did you leave? Band of Brothers (aion) Did not leave, I'm on a long long long long long break till they fix Aion. if not then I will leave because the game became f2p and that ain't my thing.

Feel free to list your experiences in the game:
Experience, well although I've played SWTOR since beta my experience is low. I preferred to focus on story and exploration rather then hardcore raiding.

Explain a little about what you like to do in SWTOR: Social events (rp/guild rp/guild event/fp and ops

YOU AND THE GUILD:

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you? (eg. Friend, relative etc):
Don't think Paad'm can vouch for me yet since we only "know" eachother from Twitter. XD

Explain a bit about why you want to join MoX?: I'm looking for a new home on Trask Ulgo. My old friends left the game and the other guild I once joined on Republic side has been deserted since January. Paad'm forwarded me to the MoX site and I'm interested in joining.

What type of guild are you looking for?: Social/casual play. I'm NOT looking for a guild that wants me to rush to endgame. I will play on a regular base but I would like to get to know a class/game and all the area's/stories.

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter (Yes/No): Yes

Offline Dirtball

• Father Sithmas
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
Re: [SWTOR- Trask Ulgo - Application]
« Reply #1 on: 26 April, 2012, 02:19:15 pm »
A fellow Dutchie for Pads! He will be happy.

Nice application and don't worry about being rushed to end game. My philosophy is we're all here to enjoy ourselves and that should be by playing the game in the way which suits us best.

If Pads hasn't sorted you out with an in game invite yet I'll try and catch you online tonight.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Offline Padme

• He's the Daddy
  • 11. SWTOR Officer
  • Veteran
« Reply #2 on: 26 April, 2012, 02:55:10 pm »
Nice application and like i responded on Twitter please contact one of us ingame ;)

Welcome to MoX!

SWTOR:
-=Paad'm 65 (BH Merc) - Paam'd 55 (Sniper) - Pluk 51 (Sorc)=-
MARVEL HEROES ONLINE:
-=Human Torch 33 - Black Widow 35 - Cyclops 39 - Silver Surfer 46 =-
DIABLO3:
-=Paadm 70 (P208) Wizard - Paam 70 (P208) Barbarian - PadmOne 70 (P208) Monk - Padmoon 70 (P208) Demon Hunter - PadCrus 70 (P208) Crusader =-

Offline Daerayne

• Lurker
    • Mew Mew No Pew Pew
« Reply #3 on: 26 April, 2012, 06:27:12 pm »
Yeah wel Pads, the names you gave are atm not online but no worries. I'm farming champions for my alts in the hope to get some nice looking gear and logging alts in rotation.

Offline Dirtball

• Father Sithmas
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #4 on: 26 April, 2012, 06:44:16 pm »
I should be online in an hour or two so can invite you then.

Offline Daerayne

• Lurker
    • Mew Mew No Pew Pew
« Reply #5 on: 27 April, 2012, 11:31:47 am »
Thanks for the invite. I will be online 2night. Atm cleaning my house. I'm such a household slacker. ;)

Offline Padme

• He's the Daddy
  • 11. SWTOR Officer
  • Veteran
« Reply #6 on: 27 April, 2012, 02:51:42 pm »

Nice application Daer and welcome to MoX!

Your two week trial officially begins now. Please use this period to get to know people in the guild and to allow them to get to know you. Once the two weeks is complete should you wish to become a full member please post back here or start a new thread requesting sponsors. Once you achieve three sponsors full membership will be granted and all the secret stuff on the forum will open up to you.

Good luck and most of all have fun!

Trial started 27/04/12

SWTOR:
-=Paad'm 65 (BH Merc) - Paam'd 55 (Sniper) - Pluk 51 (Sorc)=-
MARVEL HEROES ONLINE:
-=Human Torch 33 - Black Widow 35 - Cyclops 39 - Silver Surfer 46 =-
DIABLO3:
-=Paadm 70 (P208) Wizard - Paam 70 (P208) Barbarian - PadmOne 70 (P208) Monk - Padmoon 70 (P208) Demon Hunter - PadCrus 70 (P208) Crusader =-

Offline Archangel

• Administrator
  • Veteran
« Reply #7 on: 27 April, 2012, 06:11:59 pm »
Welcome to the Mox madness!

binomial-cheese