Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 [29] 30

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: [WoW] Roflmaopimpx, Hunter  (Read 3963 times)

Offline Roflmaopimpx

• Lurker
[WoW] Roflmaopimpx, Hunter
« on: 28 June, 2012, 10:38:09 pm »
ABOUT YOU:

Applications type (Social/PvP/Raider): Social
Name: Jørgen
What other games apart from WoW do you play?: Only WoW
A bit about yourself: My name is Jørgen, and im still living with my parents. Atm I am working as an apprentice electrician. Recently been operated, so I have extra much time for WoW. Im using most of my sparetime playing WoW, hanging around with my GF or friends and party. I am a calm and kind person, who don't really cares if people want to try make me feel bad.

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

Armory Link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Roflmaopimpx/simple

Character name: Roflmaopimpx
Class: Hunter
Spec(s): Survival
Level: 85
Professions: Skinning (525) / Enchanting (299)
How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: I play WoW between 4-8 hours a day, depends overtime work. When im playing, I play between 18:00-03:00. I play every day, and extra in weekends.
What high level alts do you have?
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Spisebord/simple ( Holy Paladin, PvE and PvE, Retri OS PvE )
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Gr%C3%B8tnissen/simple ( Death Knight, Frost/Blood PvE. Been playing Frost PvP alot)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Solliz/simple ( Mage, Frost/Fire PvP )
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Wolfdasker/simple ( Resto druid gearing PvE. Only played in Wotlk )

Why did you chose the class you are now playing and the professions you selected?:
Class: I've choosen Hunter because they are overpowered and fun to play. I have played most classes and specs in WoW and I think hunter is the most funny one. Atm my gear sucks pretty bad, but still topping the DPS in Pug's, sadly.
Professions: I have choosen skinning because this is my only horde on the server, to make som golds while lvling. Got a little gold problem atm, so can't afford to skill enchanting to full yet.
Enchanting is for the 40 stat enchantment on both rings, for better performance while raiding.

ABOUT YOU AS PLAYER:

Do you have Teamspeak? (It is not very important, but this is our current Voice Comm server, so if you want to join in on the chat, it sure is handy!) I do have many different teamspeaks, and Teamspeak aswell. I love chatting, talking etc, and ofc I have a working mic!

Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30. This will also be the case when doing our social/alt raids so make sure you can stay for the duration if you sign up for one of these runs.
- No problem at all

Have you been in another guild?
Which one(s)? And why did you leave?: At the horde side, I have only been in Royal Flush, because I helped my friend recruiting for the guild. But no serious guilds at the horde side.
In classic wow I was playing rogue in The Holy Crusader, who was #2 on Silvermoon, which was disbanded when TBC came out.
I was in Phantom under Wotlk, which I left because the guild master was a prick. He was harassing me and the other guildies.
I was in NESC in early Cataclysm, but left when the guild master changed server. The guild died..
I really dislike switching guilds, so I want to find I guild which I can stay in.

Feel free to list your PvE experiences in the game:
Classic: All cleared
TBC: Had a break
Wotlk: Started late in Wotlk, right before LK patch.
Sartharion 3D
Malygos
Onyxia
ICC 11/12 HC both 10 and 25man
Cata: Done all normal, on different characters though. Got 2/8 HC on the hunter (Morchok and Yor'sahj)

If you apply for PvP:
- What experience do you have in Rated BGs/Arenas? (What is your highest rank, and in which season?): Im not applying for PvP, but my DK had 1800 rating last season, and been playing arena's around 1800 rating aswell
- Do you have a PvP spec and glyphs and/or willing to change from your PvE to PvP spec if taken along to PvP events?: I got BM OS for PvP, but not gear for it yet.
- What current gear for PvP do you currently have?: Really bad PvP gear

Explain a little about what you like to do in World of Warcraft: I really enjoy raiding, and PvP aswell. It's not long time ago I dinged 85, so havent started gearing for PvP yet. The social part of the game is important for me. Chatting, achievment hunting, generally doing stuff together with people, like a guild.

YOU AND THE GUILD:

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you?: Gonti / Thomas

Explain a bit about why you want to join MoX?: I want to join MoX because I have heared really much positive about the guild from my friend Gonti. I have experienced a lot of unserious guilds, and I really would like to stay in one spesific guild. I know that MoX is a serious guild with loads of fun. I am aiming for hardcore raiding in MoP, hopefully with this guild. I am not expecting a raiding spot for me, but I will gladly say yes if there will be any. If there's no spot for me I will raid with people I know, but not leave the guild.

What type of guild are you looking for?:
A guild with fun and skilled people, good social guild and a good PvE guild.

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter (Yes/No): Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?
Want to mark that this character recently dinged 85 and yes, it is my main.
I am going to gear this up for PvP aswell, and join Gonti's 3v3 team.

Offline Kletsnat

• Diplomatic Envoy for peace in WoW
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
Re: [WoW] Roflmaopimpx, Hunter
« Reply #1 on: 29 June, 2012, 12:17:18 am »
Oi, who says it's Gonti's 3v3 team :O !
Guildmaster of Artifex
Klets - Zipora - Segev - Sagiv

Offline Roflmaopimpx

• Lurker
« Reply #2 on: 29 June, 2012, 12:20:30 am »
Haha, well. He said he needed a hunter to "his" team :)

Offline Gonti

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
  • Enjoy ur life, or die trying!
« Reply #3 on: 29 June, 2012, 12:30:21 am »
Oi, who says it's Gonti's 3v3 team :O !
I made the team scrub! That means its mine :)

Big thanks to Piffnifty at MMO-Champion.com!

Offline Gonti

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
  • Enjoy ur life, or die trying!
« Reply #4 on: 29 June, 2012, 12:33:03 am »
Well, for the application form I would say its decent :) U have atleast used some time to get this out!

Roflmaopimpx/Jørgen is a skilled and funny player for sure. Been playing with him for around 1 year now, and would love to have him inside MoX aswell.

Good Luck with the apply, and hope to see ya soon :)

-Gonti

Big thanks to Piffnifty at MMO-Champion.com!

Offline Kletsnat

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
« Reply #5 on: 09 July, 2012, 07:53:39 pm »
Dumdiedum I've been very busy with work lately and completely forgot about your app, I apologize!
You can whisper the following people, if you're still interested in a social trial that is: Szemere, Sagiv, Muffintop, Náril and Ray (any character with Ray in it, is most likely Ray xD)
They'll be able to explain how our trial works and throw you a guild invite.

Kind regards,

/Sagiv
Guildmaster of Artifex

Offline Roflmaopimpx

• Lurker
« Reply #6 on: 09 July, 2012, 07:59:57 pm »
No worries :)
Thanks man. Looking forward to seeing you in the guild!

Offline Náril

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
  • Don't get in my way, I will use Judgement on you!
« Reply #7 on: 09 July, 2012, 10:35:30 pm »
Welcome to the guild man. Unfortunally I didn't have time to give u much feedback but will take care of that some of these days!

Regards, Náril
How the hell do you beat a BM or a Frost Mage on Steroids as Ret? I just don't get it...

Offline Kletsnat

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
« Reply #8 on: 10 July, 2012, 03:44:09 pm »
Feedback? You mean you skipped the explanation of his trial Náril? Tsk tsk!

I'm sure one of us can explain it to you tonight tho Roflpimp!

/Sagiv
Guildmaster of Artifex