Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: I am looking for the old PS Squad from MoX  (Read 7103 times)

Offline HeadlessChicken

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
  • Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas.
I am looking for the old PS Squad from MoX
« Reply #20 on: 10 May, 2008, 09:26:11 am »
We currently have about 7 - 8 on each night. Add a few of us on xfire (see above posts) and grab us for an outfit reinvite

Good to see you are well buddy

Princess Bonjela? Ace Rimmer. There'll be time for explanations later, and hopefully, some sex.

Offline Joxer

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #21 on: 10 May, 2008, 09:43:32 am »
7-8..nice! Thats more than I expected to be honest.  I'll try and get myself on at some point today, working around my WoW raiding.

I'll have to DL Xfire as well. Not used that for a while.  I wouldn't be surprised if Drakko rejoins as well when he finds out a lot are still playing.  Think CoD2 is getting a little boring for him

EDIT: Ok installed and seems i even remember my old mox login username for it.  Feel free to add moxjoxer.

Jox
« Last Edit: 10 May, 2008, 09:51:12 am by Joxer »

Offline HeadlessChicken

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
  • Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas.
« Reply #22 on: 10 May, 2008, 09:51:42 am »
Cool, the more the merrier! A lot of the classic crew are about too, and Weds are back as our PS night! Add the likes of Farrow, Squishling, Darumar, Ryukain, and Epoch to your PS friends list. Nab one of em if you see em online as they can all invite

Princess Bonjela? Ace Rimmer. There'll be time for explanations later, and hopefully, some sex.

Offline Chip

• 04. MoX News Team
  • Regular
« Reply #23 on: 10 May, 2008, 11:34:22 am »
Quote from: Headless
Cool, the more the merrier! A lot of the classic crew are about too, and Weds are back as our PS night! Add the likes of Farrow, Squishling, Darumar, Ryukain, and Epoch to your PS friends list. Nab one of em if you see em online as they can all invite

Aww i feel left out /sobs
Chip AKA John in Real Life.

Offline Farrow

• Administrator
  • Addict
« Reply #24 on: 10 May, 2008, 12:02:54 pm »
Welcome back Joxer!

Long time no see.  
I don't care who you are. When it comes to flying a Galaxy - better you than Ryu.

Offline Joxer

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #25 on: 10 May, 2008, 12:34:33 pm »
Thanks!

I got my reinvite to the MoX outfit this morning (Thx Headless!) so I will hopefully be about soon for some old MoX Gen holds and Gal drops (once I have de-rusted myself - not played PS for at least a year)   I do have a brand new PC though, so i'm hoping for some high FPS.

Good to hear that Weds is back to PS night, just a shame thats also one of the raiding nights for WoW but we been getting a lot of canceled raids recently, and i usually finish around 10pm UK time anyways, so can always come on after

Jox

EDIT:  Just cranked everything to full and got about 250 FPS outside and 400-500 FPS inside at Sanc.  Lol..i remember the days when i struggled to get above 20 FPS..nais!
« Last Edit: 10 May, 2008, 02:37:22 pm by Joxer »

Offline Tarrell

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
« Reply #26 on: 14 May, 2008, 04:51:49 pm »
Quote from: Joxer
Thanks!

I got my reinvite to the MoX outfit this morning (Thx Headless!) so I will hopefully be about soon for some old MoX Gen holds and Gal drops (once I have de-rusted myself - not played PS for at least a year)  I do have a brand new PC though, so i'm hoping for some high FPS.

Good to hear that Weds is back to PS night, just a shame thats also one of the raiding nights for WoW but we been getting a lot of canceled raids recently, and i usually finish around 10pm UK time anyways, so can always come on after  

Jox

EDIT: Just cranked everything to full and got about 250 FPS outside and 400-500 FPS inside at Sanc. Lol..i remember the days when i struggled to get above 20 FPS..nais!

Yeah Planetside sure was a system resources hog..

G'dangit, why do you all have to start playing with AoC just looking around the corner!

Conspiracy I tell ya!

binomial-cheese