May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Goblinzz Warhammer application  (Read 1176 times)

Offline Goblinzz

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
Goblinzz Warhammer application
« on: 23 March, 2009, 02:55:18 am »
Hi guys,

My name is Adam and Im a 22 year old guy living in England with my amazing older gf( gotta love the suger mummy ) and my german sheperd called Gimli.

Ive always been a massive rpg gamer playing, fable, final fantasy etc etc. Then i discovered warcraft played it for a while and started raiding, but the ppl were just waaaaayyyy too serious and tbh no that friendly on the whole even though i met a few good ppl. Been playing warhammer for a while now have t4 order chars from karak hirn. I played a level 40 swordmaster and a level 21 shadow warrior. Got fed up with the favouritism in my order guild and decided to role a shammy on k8p which i absolutely love. He is now my main and as from the app title is called Goblinzz.

I saw MoX was recruiting on the official warhammer forums and Ive been looking for a good , fun solid guild on this server for a while. So I thought Id give it a shot. Really enjoyed my time here so far so finger crossed Ill become a member eventually. As to what i can offer the guild Im a healer and tbh quite a good one and those lovely green numbers are like gold dust to all you tanks and dps  And another social member once i become comfortable i promise you wont shut me up.

Really pleased to find a mature guild with only 18+ members, hope to get some feedback and try my best to play with you guys as much as I can. However i work a 4 on 4off night shift so for four nights I only play for about an hour after work at about 7 in the morning. But im all yours on my four days off Mrs permitting lol. Cya all in guild chat or TS

your friendly shaman
Goblinzz

Offline War

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Goblinzz Warhammer application
« Reply #1 on: 23 March, 2009, 03:14:22 am »
Welcome to MoX : two week trial from now. Our minimum entry age is 18.

1. Read this
2. Get this

***IMPORTANT BIT***IMPORTANT BIT***IMPORTANT BIT***

You have access to the public forums during your trial. YOU MUST REQUEST ACCESS TO THE PRIVATE FORUMS AFTER TWO WEEKS. To do this, post a request in the 'Membership and new recruits' section, you will then have access to the private forums..

***IMPORTANT BIT***IMPORTANT BIT***IMPORTANT BIT***

Any questions just ask, and don't forget the peanuts.