May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Member Application  (Read 3602 times)

ajheslop

Member Application
« on: 10 June, 2007, 12:11:13 pm »
Hi i would like to join mox im currently playing WoW as a hunter with Action/Orgustus  and Barrow/Warrob. Action is my fiancee and asked me to post here and said all you moxies love him (Yeah right) and you might let me in  I've installed ts etc and read rules so i'll leave it in your hands.

Thanks very much
ajheslop

[MoX] Action

Member Application
« Reply #1 on: 10 June, 2007, 12:22:55 pm »
I was trying to figure out away to play WoW without being moaned at so i bought an extra laptop an extra copy of WoW and hey presto im free to play wow forever and still able to have a relationship   For the love of god let her in plzzzzz. When she reads this i might dissapear so if you dont hear from me in 10 days phone the police (I'm being serious the number is 999)    

[MoX] Action

Member Application
« Reply #2 on: 29 June, 2007, 12:41:30 pm »
If anyone was wondering why i left its because not one person had the decency to even reply to this post. how long have i been with mox? things have changed around here.

Raging Speedhorn

Member Application
« Reply #3 on: 29 June, 2007, 12:51:05 pm »
Hey, things get missed sometimes. Maybe you should have PM'd someone or asked again? Things haven't changed, but it sure sounds like you have, Action.

Offline Paulonski

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Member Application
« Reply #4 on: 29 June, 2007, 12:56:13 pm »
I havent seen your application, and as you know the classleaders handle any application. So maybe you should have contacted your Cl or one of the officers (Me, Behindu, Lahz).

But since you've joined another guild, this doesnt apply anymore. Hope you have fun in the guild Elite UK.

World of Warcraft

Main - Paulonski - priest
Alts - Paulinator, Sniper, Moxpriests, Rumcola

Call of Duty

MoxPaulonski

Steam and Xfire

[Mox]Paulonski

[MoX] Action

Member Application
« Reply #5 on: 29 June, 2007, 01:04:36 pm »
i made the guild elite uk its not like im the only one that plays with other tags these days. and this is the new recruit section correct? this posts been here 20 days and plenty of people have viewed it so i find it hard to believe it went unoticed and enjoy your new clan elite uk! whats that about?

[MoX] Action

Member Application
« Reply #6 on: 29 June, 2007, 01:15:11 pm »
Ive not changed at all i still do the same things just thought seeing 60 odd people viewed the post that it might get atleast 1 welcome or something. I dont see how ive changed i was just expressing my views and feelings toward the matter. If i had put a application in the fps section it would have been picked up on straight away thats all i was thinking about the matter and i dont want to offend but it seems thats already happened so sorry if thats the case.

Raging Speedhorn

Member Application
« Reply #7 on: 29 June, 2007, 01:20:55 pm »
Well thats OK then  *Hands Action a pint* Now drink this and STFU  I can't say you're both in with the WoW side at Laz makes the decisions there, however your wife can be fast tracked and given immediate access to MoX, as she is a RL friend, well I hope she is anyway .

Offline Behindu

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
Member Application
« Reply #8 on: 29 June, 2007, 01:23:43 pm »
Not gonna be a funny bugger about this but im just gonna paste exactly what u need to do to recruit friends and family. Before people get upset at not getting a repsonse maybe they should read what needs to be done? Reason you didnt recieve a response from the WoW officers is because its not our department to action unfortunatley.

Non Friends and Family recruitment for WoW is : Raid Specific Only
Friends and Family recruitment is : Open

NB : F&F is determined by close family members and Real Life friends you have known outside the game for a considerable time (years). Dont try and sneak anyone else past as a RL friend, we can spot them easily and it wont be appreciated nor reflect well on you. You must also have been a full and active member of MoX for a minimum 3 months and be in good standing with the members and officers, as you will be acting as a sponsor.

All F&F requests are to be sent in a forum PM to Lazarus from the existing MoX member, without exception. A trial will still be enforced and can be failed as any other recruit.

All trialists must undergo a minimum two week trial with MoX. The trial relies on feedback from existing members.

The two week trial follows the same structure as other sections of MoX, and requires positive feedback to be given on the recruit for them to be successful. MoX FPS players may recognize the format, as its borrowed from them. wink.gif

After their two weeks has past I will check for any feedback that has been received for the recruit. It is not enough that there has been no negative comments, to become a full member, I will be looking for at least three positive comments from individual full members (not including the sponsor) confirming that they are good MoX material. If the required feedback is not received the trial will be extended for a further 2 weeks. If I have still not received 3 positive comments by the 4th week, then the trial will end without the new recruit becoming a new member of MoX. The officers decision on any recruit is final.

I also ask that all comments regarding a new recruit are only made after you have played with the recruit for more than a few hours. The reason for this should be self explanatory. Please send all comments, be they negative or positive to Lazarus in a PM.
« Last Edit: 29 June, 2007, 01:25:27 pm by Behindu »

[MoX] Action

Member Application
« Reply #9 on: 29 June, 2007, 01:39:50 pm »
Quote from: Raging Speedhorn
Well thats OK then  *Hands Action a pint* Now drink this and STFU  I can't say you're both in with the WoW side at Laz makes the decisions there, however your wife can be fast tracked and given immediate access to MoX, as she is a RL friend, well I hope she is anyway .

[MoX] Action

Member Application
« Reply #10 on: 29 June, 2007, 01:59:54 pm »
Quote from: Behindu
Not gonna be a funny bugger about this but im just gonna paste exactly what u need to do to recruit friends and family. Before people get upset at not getting a repsonse maybe they should read what needs to be done? Reason you didnt recieve a response from the WoW officers is because its not our department to action unfortunatley.
 Non Friends and Family recruitment for WoW is : Raid Specific Only
Friends and Family recruitment is : Open
NB : F&F is determined by close family members and Real Life friends you have known outside the game for a considerable time (years). Dont try and sneak anyone else past as a RL friend, we can spot them easily and it wont be appreciated nor reflect well on you. You must also have been a full and active member of MoX for a minimum 3 months and be in good standing with the members and officers, as you will be acting as a sponsor.

All F&F requests are to be sent in a forum PM to Lazarus from the existing MoX member, without exception. A trial will still be enforced and can be failed as any other recruit.

All trialists must undergo a minimum two week trial with MoX. The trial relies on feedback from existing members.

The two week trial follows the same structure as other sections of MoX, and requires positive feedback to be given on the recruit for them to be successful. MoX FPS players may recognize the format, as its borrowed from them. wink.gif

After their two weeks has past I will check for any feedback that has been received for the recruit. It is not enough that there has been no negative comments, to become a full member, I will be looking for at least three positive comments from individual full members (not including the sponsor) confirming that they are good MoX material. If the required feedback is not received the trial will be extended for a further 2 weeks. If I have still not received 3 positive comments by the 4th week, then the trial will end without the new recruit becoming a new member of MoX. The officers decision on any recruit is final.

I also ask that all comments regarding a new recruit are only made after you have played with the recruit for more than a few hours. The reason for this should be self explanatory. Please send all comments, be they negative or positive to Lazarus in a PM.

I asked someone ingame or the guild rather who was on and someone said to post a comment. I automatically assumed it would be needed to be posted in the new recruit section. I was patient i waited 20 days for some responce and nobody replied so i kinda got frustrated with the matter. I always used to play with all the fps peeps and am some what unfamiliar with the recruitment procedure with the wow side. I read the general top part concerning recruitment and posted in what i thought was the correct section. I thought someone would have replied to the post being in the wrong section or not. Not the officers as such rather as in the general people who play wow. Anyways now i have the correct info maybe we can resolve this and try and move forward on this matter.

Raging Speedhorn

Member Application
« Reply #11 on: 29 June, 2007, 02:01:33 pm »
Kewl. BTW aj has full access to the forums now, 2 week trial still applies tho.

[MoX] Action

Member Application
« Reply #12 on: 29 June, 2007, 02:26:16 pm »
Quote from: Raging Speedhorn
Kewl. BTW aj has full access to the forums now, 2 week trial still applies tho.

Hey thnx much appriciated