May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: This is me - ilzt  (Read 10111 times)

Offline T-Bird

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
This is me - ilzt
« on: 12 April, 2012, 04:43:07 pm »
Greetings everyone. I am a new recruit and this is the story of me and Ilzt...

ABOUT ME:
I am a 32 year old high school teacher who majored in swedish and philosophy (yes I am swedish). Right now I only have 1 other active MMO account, which is in EVE, though I rarely play at all these days. It was probably... 3 months since I last logged on. Besides that I enjoy some other games. I have always been a fan of the GTA series (since number 3 at least, though everyone knows Vice City is the fucking bomb!) and also roleplaying games like Dragon Age and of course KotOR. Hmm, what else? I am single and have no kids, but I have a dog that I love like I would any decent person. I am sociable at times, but can also be a silent prick now and then, so don't be bothered if I am either overly chatty or anti-social (and no I am not mano-depressive, I just act like it  some times;) ) OH, and my real name is Ronnie Bjuhr.

Apart from the computer I am also a veteran role player I guess you could say. I started off with d20 based swedish games when I was about 6 or so, Drakar och Demoner and Mutant, both based on the Rune Quest system. These days I mostly play Pathfinder (4th ed DnD blows), some Vampire the Requiem and right now also the latest edition of Shadow Run. I have even competed at role playing, and done very well (I have a pile of diplomas to show it!), though it was a couple of years ago now. Anyways. i can ramble on about this. If someone has questions I am happy to chat about it.

How I play the game depends on my whims and life. Some times every day, some times once a week, but I will be on if anyone books a time, or if I am not I will have a very good excuse.

ABOUT ILZT:
So my name is Ilzt. I am a killer. Since I was young it has come natural to me. In a better world I suspect I would be institutionalized. As things are now I have a greater purpose. Even when I was very little I abused whoever I could best, and felt good about it. Actually it is the only thing that makes me feel good. So when I was old enough (actually I was not old enough, but birth certificates can be forged) I joined the imperial army. Quickly they discivered that I was above average at both cognitive and social skills (think Dexter). I can be whomever I am expected to be. Thus Imperial intelligence was my only true calling and where I was placed. As a recruitment test I was forced to kill one of my childhood friends. It as a trick of course, all done with holograms, but it did not bother me and I passed with honors and was quickly elevetad to the rank of Cipher Agent. Others in my line of business are trained to treat wounded as well. I am not. As I said, I am a killer. I am good at what I do. My only regret is that most of my killing is done from very far off. Usually you will die before you even hear the bang of my trusted Betsy. Secretly I would much rather be up and personal with my knife, so when possible i try to look my victim in the eyes as i shush them to the eternal sleep.

I come from the Ccezanth Legacy, and thus yes, I do have siblings in this world (all on the same server).
My only regret at the moment is that my oldest cousin (Thantaroz - 41 Marauder) belongs to a different company with people I have known for a long time, and I know you do not allow affiliations like that. I am hoping to be an exception in the end though, because I can not see me completely abandoning my old friends. I would hate to actually have to kill him.

I know NO ONE who belongs to the republic, and if i learned someone did, there might me 12 grams of lead in it for you.

I am a night person. So usually you can recruit me after 19 pm, (standard Huttese time) and I can assist you for about 4 hours or so. On weekends I am either totally abscent, or available all the time.

ABOUT ME AS PLAYER:

No I do not have team speak, but that is easily fixed if it is needed.

No I have not been in another guild since WoW. Right now I am a member of MotH (Might of the Horde) who was a soft core raiding guild on the Horde side in WoW (we still got horde side server first on both Onyxia and Nefarian though ;) ). I played too much back then though, so it was not all soft core for me. I've had an MMO break since then (except for EVE, but that requires little attention) but I am a huge SW fan (I DM'd it in my role playing career, the old d6 based system, not the new Saga shit) and I knew I had to play this game.

Right now I am playing around with the idea of trying on some other guilds, no offence to you. Mad's - You sold me good. But my old guild can be a problem and I am keeping my options open, though I am sold on the few of you I have met so far, I felt welcome from second 1.

My experiences of this game is that I right now is a bit afraid of hitting 50. I started playing well after some of my old guild mates and my main is still just 41 because of what I have heard. This is an awesome game with good dialogue, varied quests and excellent mechanics, but if all you can do at 50 are some daylies and grind Legacy before it is even here then... HURRY THE **** up with the next expansion. As an old SW roleplayer I love everything about the universe (except mr. Binks. Can we not just bomb that planet now and make the first movie never to have happened?). It's been a while since I DM'd it though, so I have forgotten a lot of things, but I remember a lot still. Lots of useless facts that could probably be unmade to use my hard drive better. (Han Solo's blaster is a Blastech DL-44 for one and The Twi'lek in Jabba's palace is Bib Fortuna. Oh and yes, their head tendrils are Lekku, but to the Twi'leks they are Tchun-Tchin)

ME AND THE GUILD:

Do I know anyone in Mox who can vouch for me? No. Not a soul. But if you like me you can all vouch for me. That is what I am here to find out.

I did not actually want to join MoX to start with. Mad's did convince me though. I was a bit bored that night, so so long ago ;) and she (he) was recruiting on Balmorra. I usually do not pick up on recruits in general chat, but Mad's was witty, sociable and in general fun, so I followed up on it. We got to talking a bit and I have not regreted it since then. Though in all honesty I haven't had much time to regret it either :P

The kind of guild I am looking for is just like you from what I have seen. One thing I have not seen yet, but hope to experience, are some real role players. In guild chat I almost never is in character either, there's too much info passed around and such to make that work. But I would like to team up with anyone of you who share the same interest and role play the crap out of other people. The funniest thing ever is to roleplay so hard that people start getting uncomfortable and leaving the group. Plus it has an added bonus in that some people actually pick up on it now and then and you can make good friends that way.

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter (Yes/No):
Yes I have. The only thing I don't agree with is the no other guild policy. I will push to change that, or at least make an exception rather than having to leave.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?

No I am pretty much awesome. Troubled, but awesome, and as far as I have seen yet, you are too. Wo could make a happy bunch, perhaps a little stronger with me included =)
---That is not dead which can eternal lie, but with strange eons even death may die---

Offline Dakilla

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
Re: This is me - ilzt
« Reply #1 on: 12 April, 2012, 05:02:43 pm »
Even though I have nothing to do with SWTOR, so this isn't relevant what so ever.

LOVE YOUR APP!!!

Offline Vuig

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
  • What are your remote access settings?
« Reply #2 on: 12 April, 2012, 05:24:59 pm »

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?

No I am pretty much awesome. Troubled, but awesome, and as far as I have seen yet, you are too. Wo could make a happy bunch, perhaps a little stronger with me included =)

Indeed Dakilla awesom application! (me=neverplayedswotr)

Ronnie,
Troubled and awesome..... sound like most of the wow crew (sorry guys it true  :pardon:)

Good luck with your SWOTR application!
Bloodleåf - Death Knight - lvl 90 - Engineering Blacksmith Both Maxed
Draak - Druid - lvl 89 - Herbing Scrybe Both Maxed
Imgreenomg - Shaman - lvl 85 - Poisonpotmaker Maxed

Offline Ramsay

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #3 on: 12 April, 2012, 05:31:07 pm »
Can you come to WoW instead?
"Major kudos to those who still play healers, your ability to deal with the changes is truly amazing. I wish there were more of you but there is not, and we are all suffering because of it"

Offline Padme

• He's the Daddy
  • 11. SWTOR Officer
  • Veteran
« Reply #4 on: 12 April, 2012, 06:51:28 pm »
Get your hands off of him! He's MINE! :P

Really nice application Ilzt and welcome to MoX!

Your two week trial officially begins now. Please use this period to get to know people in the guild and to allow them to get to know you. Once the two weeks is complete should you wish to become a full member please post back here or start a new thread requesting sponsors. Once you achieve three sponsors full membership will be granted and all the secret stuff on the forum will open up to you.

Good luck and most of all have fun!

Trial started 12/4/12
« Last Edit: 12 April, 2012, 07:02:19 pm by Padme »

SWTOR:
-=Paad'm 65 (BH Merc) - Paam'd 55 (Sniper) - Pluk 51 (Sorc)=-
MARVEL HEROES ONLINE:
-=Human Torch 33 - Black Widow 35 - Cyclops 39 - Silver Surfer 46 =-
DIABLO3:
-=Paadm 70 (P208) Wizard - Paam 70 (P208) Barbarian - PadmOne 70 (P208) Monk - Padmoon 70 (P208) Demon Hunter - PadCrus 70 (P208) Crusader =-

Offline Exigo

• Pit Master
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
  • I'm Gonna Tolerate & Love The SHIT Outta You
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #5 on: 12 April, 2012, 07:11:17 pm »
Ohhh god more swedes!!! Whats next?? :P
"Incoming fire has the right of way." | "Friendly fire - isn't."
"If at first you don't succeed, call in an air strike." | "Recoilless rifles - aren't."
"Sniper's motto: reach out and touch someone." | "Suppressive fire - won't."

Offline Vuig

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
« Reply #6 on: 12 April, 2012, 07:58:01 pm »
Get your hands off of him! He's MINE! :P

Really nice application Ilzt and welcome to MoX!

Padme we all love you, no need to be greedy :D

Offline fr0ggy

• Chief
  • 03. Full Member
  • Regular
  • Behold the German
« Reply #7 on: 12 April, 2012, 08:12:24 pm »

Stop whinging - could be worse....imagine a German ZOMGS!
Winner - The Best Camouflaged MoXie Award - MMX 2008
Winner - The Iron Man Award - MoxMeet 2009
Afraid of juice - MoxMeet 2010

Offline T-Bird

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
« Reply #8 on: 18 April, 2012, 08:58:22 am »
Hehe. Thanks for all the positive comments guys. I am being a bit awol for a while, but I request that my application will just be put on hold for a bit. I shall return and kill republic scum with you all as soon as I am able "salutes"

Oh, and Ramsay: I have done the wow-thing already so thanks for the offer, but pass.  :pardon:
---That is not dead which can eternal lie, but with strange eons even death may die---

Offline Hordecore

• Regular
« Reply #9 on: 18 April, 2012, 09:42:47 am »

Stop whinging - could be worse....imagine a German ZOMGS!

They have own servers.. they arent allowed to play on grim batol.

Offline Vuig

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
« Reply #10 on: 18 April, 2012, 10:44:15 am »

Oh, and Ramsay: I have done the wow-thing already so thanks for the offer, but pass.  :pardon:

But have you played with over 70 mentaly challenged moxies before?

Offline Dirtball

• Father Sithmas
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #11 on: 18 April, 2012, 11:43:10 am »
Not a problem T-Bird. Thanks for keeping us updated and see you soon. :)

Offline Caze

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
« Reply #12 on: 18 April, 2012, 03:03:29 pm »
Ah yes this one is special.. Based on my discussions with Ilzt, I recommend him. He would be a worthy addition to our collection of interesting and troubled MoXimons.

Offline Padme

• He's the Daddy
  • 11. SWTOR Officer
  • Veteran
« Reply #13 on: 18 April, 2012, 10:39:26 pm »
I got your PM Ilzt and please when you return contact me or one of the other Officers to re-start your trial period. :)

SWTOR:
-=Paad'm 65 (BH Merc) - Paam'd 55 (Sniper) - Pluk 51 (Sorc)=-
MARVEL HEROES ONLINE:
-=Human Torch 33 - Black Widow 35 - Cyclops 39 - Silver Surfer 46 =-
DIABLO3:
-=Paadm 70 (P208) Wizard - Paam 70 (P208) Barbarian - PadmOne 70 (P208) Monk - Padmoon 70 (P208) Demon Hunter - PadCrus 70 (P208) Crusader =-

Offline T-Bird

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
« Reply #14 on: 19 April, 2012, 06:41:53 am »
Of course Mats  :D

Offline Dira

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
  • It's a new Salfath every day.
« Reply #15 on: 23 April, 2012, 08:10:55 pm »
Need more Swedes in the wow-cave!!
Former WoW player Salfath. Now pretending to have a life.

Offline T-Bird

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
« Reply #16 on: 27 April, 2012, 12:02:54 am »
Greeting everyone. I only have one thing to say to you:

So see you out there. Avon knows my status now.

Offline Dirtball

• Father Sithmas
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #17 on: 27 April, 2012, 12:03:43 am »
Trial extended for a further 2 weeks as of today.

Offline T-Bird

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
« Reply #18 on: 27 April, 2012, 12:04:37 am »
/salute

Thank you very much, and thank you for your patience.

Offline Tinbum

• Hair Captain
  • 04. MoX News Team
  • Regular
  • Keep away from the WoW cave!
« Reply #19 on: 27 April, 2012, 05:24:42 am »
is any1 else worried that this guys is a killer?!

binomial-cheese