May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: [WoW] Gonti, wanna come back!  (Read 4260 times)

Offline Gonti

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
  • Enjoy ur life, or die trying!
[WoW] Gonti, wanna come back!
« on: 22 May, 2012, 11:39:15 pm »
ABOUT YOU:

Applications type (Social):
Name: Thomas Storli
What other games apart from WoW do you play?: Diablo 3 - League Of Legends
A bit about yourself: My name is Thomas, still living home with my parents. Using most off my sparetime playing WoW, hang out with my friends and GF and party. Im a relaxed person, that takes most things with a smile and threat people the way they threat me. Ive been in MoX twice, and done the same mistake twice. Leaving MoX, is probarly the stupiest thing ive ever done while playing WoW for 4 years.

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Gonti/advanced

Character name: Gonti
Class: Tauren
Spec(s): Restoration PvE | Feral PvP ( Kicking some BG ass with sagiv and co.
Level: 85
Professions: Enchanting 525 | Alchemy 525
How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: 4-6 hours aday, pretty much every day. So around 40-50 hours a week.
What high level alts do you have?:
- http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Slackin/advanced ( Mage, pvp mostly )
- http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Keepcalm/advanced ( Paladin, Holy pve | Ret pvp )
- http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Htc/advanced ( Priest, Shadow + Disc pve )
- http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/N%C3%A8ver/advanced ( Rogue, Combat Pve | Sub PvP )
- http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Calmd%C3%B3wn/advanced ( Rogue 70twink, sub PvP )
Why did you chose the class you are now playing and the professions you selected?:
Class: Ive choosed Druid, because I love them. As a hybrid class I got plenty of choices for what I wanna play. I found Resto and Feral most fun. Been playing druid for about 2 and a half year, and I rly like it.
Professions: I have choosed Enchanting for 40 random enchantment on both rings, for better performance while raiding. Alchemy for cauldrons, and to make my own flasks. Potion master for extra potions when im making them. I wanna change alchemy for BS or JC, but cant afford it at this point.

ABOUT YOU AS PLAYER:

Do you have Teamspeak? (It is not very important, but this is our current Voice Comm server, so if you want to join in on the chat, it sure is handy!) I do got Teamspeak, and several other communication programs. Also got a mic, that im using a lot :) Speaking with guildies, is one of the funniest things to do, while being in a guild from my view.

Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30. This will also be the case when doing our social/alt raids so make sure you can stay for the duration if you sign up for one of these runs.

Have you been in another guild? Yes
Which one(s)? And why did you leave?:
- MoX: Left MoX due you did not need me as Restoration as I applied for. I decided to go into the guild as Social, and try raiding with my mage. I found mage very boring, and my performance was VERY weak. I could only see myself slowing down the Red group a lot, so decided to leave, so you could find a MUCH better mage. I wanted to raid as a Resto druid, and when you did not need me as resto, I went over to Refusion  so I could raid again with my main.
- Refusion: Left this because I failed trial. To be fair, I rly dont know how the judge people, but from my own view and other members, I did better than few of their raider healers.
- Rebels in Control: ( Changed name to Ascension lately ) After 2 months with very slow progress and drama I decided to leave them. GuildMaster + Officer used several minutes pretty much every raid whining about loot. We was in use of EPGP that only made problems. One of the raid days, we waited 30 minutes just because GM won an 410 chest after the EPGP priority, but one of the officers found that wrong, so he needed to waste our time, getting that chest. Im not saying that loot systems like EPGP or DKP are wrong, but for this guild it was. We also lost our main dps + his gf ( healer ) 3 weeks ago. That basicly made us even slower than we was before. After searching for the last spots for 3 weeks without any luck, we had to bring IRL friends ( their alts ) or pug for doing atleast 6/8 hc.
- Plugged in: Joined this guild lately for having a lvl 25 guild, for honor boost etc. Just staying here until I get into another guild.

Feel free to list your PvE experiences in the game:
- Vanilla: Did not play at this time im afraid

- BC: Started 1 week before WOTLK came out, so did not clear anything.

- WOTLK:
Naxxramas
Sartharion 3d
Malygos
Onyxia
Had a break at Ulduar, made 4/13
Totc HC
ICC normal cleared. Some hc's
BH

-Cata:
Cleared all at Normal
Bot 1/5 HC
BWD 1/6 HC
Tot4W 0/2 HC
FL 5/7 HC
DS 6/8 HC ( Got SEVERAL tries on spine with any luck, also know tactics for Madness )

If you apply for PvP: I dont, but will list my experience anyways, if you might need a social to join.
- What experience do you have in Rated BGs/Arenas? (What is your highest rank, and in which season?): I dont got any rating in RBG at this point, as I only focused PvE this expansion. Do got 1819 rating in 2's and 1843 rating in 3's this season, just doing it for fun with good in-game friends or IRL friends.
- Do you have a PvP spec and glyphs and/or willing to change from your PvE to PvP spec if taken along to PvP events?: I do got a Feral PvP specc - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/tool/talent-calculator#Uc01!!ShbSeZhThYZ!bYZ!bSRjQOmnr
- What current gear for PvP do you currently have?: Do got full cataclysmic for healing, allmost for boomkin, and miss few parts for Feral. Got around 4k resi in feral ( Using few PvE items, 4.7k resi in full pvp gear. )

Explain a little about what you like to do in World of Warcraft: I like raiding with a guild, farm achivments and help people out. The funniest thing in WoW atm are playing BG's with Kalmoz - Sagiv - Angeldeelite and Fairly for sure! Never found pvp that funny, before now! :D

YOU AND THE GUILD:

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you?: Yes, i do. Sagiv - Kalmoz - Backalive - Angeldeelite - Naril - Bloodray.

Explain a bit about why you want to join MoX?: I want to join MoX again because I love the atmosphere here. Have been doing BG's with moxies for about 2 weeks, everyday now and I love it! Allmost all of my in-game friends or atleast the ones ive played most with are in MoX, so would love to be in the same guild.

What type of guild are you looking for?: An active guild, with nice people and loads of fun. As ive been here before, I do know that MoX got everything im looking for.

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter (Yes/No): Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know? Sorry for leaving you guys, cant rly give words on how stupid I feel, after leaving you. I can make sure this is not happening again, as im playing Casual now, and I like having time for whatever I wanna do.

Big thanks to Piffnifty at MMO-Champion.com!

Offline Hordecore

• Regular
Re: [WoW] Gonti, wanna come back!
« Reply #1 on: 23 May, 2012, 09:50:50 am »
Hello Gonti,

4 guilds is about 3 months.. Thats alot m8! But I can give you the benefit of the doubt. I dont know your past so I wont judge you more on that. Let the ppl you know speak now! :)

As for social, You play a lot which is really nice for social players. You put time and effort in your apply. Big plus!
I didnt check gear/stat/etc. because its a social apply.

questions I have:
- Are you going to play mop? Maybe raiding mop?
- Are you going to raid now till mop? (I know its a social apply)

Greetings Tamtoe

Offline Gonti

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
« Reply #2 on: 23 May, 2012, 10:43:17 am »
Hey Tamtoe!

Iknow ive been in loads of guilds lately, and its not something im proud of. I wanna settle down in a guild, and hope this could be MoX.

As for raiding in MoP im not sure yet, as I dont know if MoX will need another resto/feral druid. If you might need another druid in MoP I will gladly try to help you out and start raiding. But I will rather stay in MoX, pugging MoP if your not in need of me.

As for raiding now, im pugging now and then. I want to stay unsaved till some friends might need me. Ive raided active this expansion, so I rather help my friends/guildies out than do few hc bosses at a pug :)

- Gonti

Offline Kletsnat

• Diplomatic Envoy for peace in WoW
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
« Reply #3 on: 23 May, 2012, 02:13:07 pm »
Gonti is a cool guy to hang out with, do some bgs, have a laugh etc.

However..

Question is, are you here to stay?
If MoP comes out and you're looking to raid again, but we have no room for you, then what?
If you decide you want to do some more serious PvP, but we have no Rated bg or arena team, then what?

I know you enjoy playing with some of the guys from MoX, but MoX is not like an arena team where you can just jump in and out of whenver you feel like.
So the real question is, can you commit to becoming a part of our MoX community?
Guildmaster of Artifex
Klets - Zipora - Segev - Sagiv

Offline Gonti

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
« Reply #4 on: 23 May, 2012, 02:34:14 pm »
Gonti is a cool guy to hang out with, do some bgs, have a laugh etc.

However..

Question is, are you here to stay?
If MoP comes out and you're looking to raid again, but we have no room for you, then what?
If you decide you want to do some more serious PvP, but we have no Rated bg or arena team, then what?

I know you enjoy playing with some of the guys from MoX, but MoX is not like an arena team where you can just jump in and out of whenver you feel like.
So the real question is, can you commit to becoming a part of our MoX community?

As I told Tamtoe - As for raiding in MoP im not sure yet, as I dont know if MoX will need another resto/feral druid. If you might need another druid in MoP I will gladly try to help you out and start raiding. But I will rather stay in MoX, pugging MoP if your not in need of me.

Yes, im here to stay!
« Last Edit: 23 May, 2012, 02:38:09 pm by Gonti »

Offline Kletsnat

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
« Reply #5 on: 23 May, 2012, 03:20:48 pm »
Glad to hear it :)

I'll leave the rest up to Szemere.
Guildmaster of Artifex

Offline Angeldeelite

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
  • It's cold in here!
« Reply #6 on: 25 May, 2012, 02:31:58 pm »
Hello Thomas,

After discussing with my fellow officers, MoX Admin & the dark lord himself..
I have the pleasant job of informing you we have decided to give you another chance! :)

This is down to the good relationship that you have with <MoX> members, Myself included & there was never any "Bad blood" when leaving.

There are of course stipulations...

• You must complete a social trial just as any member would do.
• This is for Social & Social ONLY, No back door into raiding here I'm afraid due to the situation, But ALT runs are OK etc.
• If you were for any reason to leave again, Then that would be it, You would not be welcome in <MoX> WoW again.

I hope you understand why those things must be in place & that you feel you can manage them.

Really hope you make a good stay of it, Give one of the officers a /w and we can get you invited :)

/Angel

Offline Kletsnat

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
« Reply #7 on: 25 May, 2012, 04:30:19 pm »
Trial started: 2012/05/25

Make the best of it!
Guildmaster of Artifex

Offline Gonti

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
« Reply #8 on: 25 May, 2012, 05:39:59 pm »
Thanks a lot!

Will do  :D

- Gonti

binomial-cheese