April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: WoW - Hobnobs - Grim Batol  (Read 3378 times)

Offline hobnobs

• Noobler
WoW - Hobnobs - Grim Batol
« on: 15 December, 2015, 12:43:20 pm »
ABOUT YOU:

Applications type: Social player/Raiding(when time permits)
Name: Adam
What other games apart from WoW do you play?: Counter strike.... more counterstrike and a bit of hearthstone
A bit about yourself: Still gaming now and again when I have the time, other than that I have 2 kids and work.

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: Not alot at the moment, I have only just returned to the game and would like to return to a familiar community.

What high level alts do you have?: All chars at 85-100

Why did you chose the class you are now playing and the professions you selected?: I was always maining a Druid really, never deviated from it for too long. I will probably return to the same and play resto druid.

ABOUT YOU AS PLAYER:

Do you have Teamspeak? Yes

Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30. This will also be the case when doing our social/alt raids so make sure you can stay for the duration if you sign up for one of these runs.

Have you been in another guild?
Yes, this one, then left, then another, then returned, then another, then returned, then left.

Feel free to list your PvE experiences in the game:

If you apply for PvP:
- What experience do you have in Rated BGs/Arenas? No rated BG experience, arena i think i got to about 2200 in early arena... cant remember now.
- What experience do you have in raids? Everything pre cata and only a small amount, 2-3 raids in cata. Then I stopped playing.
- Do you have a PvP spec and glyphs and/or willing to change from your PvE to PvP spec if taken along to PvP events?: Yes
- What current gear for PvP do you currently have?: none.

Explain a little about what you like to do in World of Warcraft: Just looking to be sociable and odd raiding and pvp, as i said before I have only just decided to return to the game.

YOU AND THE GUILD:

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you?: Yes

Explain a bit about why you want to join MoX?:Still have a few friends in mox I kept in touch with, would like to play with them again.

What type of guild are you looking for?: This one.

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter (Yes/No): Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know? Only that I am looking for a very stress free playing experience, not looking to step on anyone's toes.. those days are long gone. Just want to play the game, chat, and play with people who want to play with me.

Offline Amanda

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
Re: WoW - Hobnobs - Grim Batol
« Reply #1 on: 15 December, 2015, 01:08:02 pm »
Hey Hobs,

Thankyou for your application to the guild its nice to see familiar faces returning ..

I will have to pass your application to the council to be considered so will let you know in due course the outcome..

After having a brief chat with you in game it is clear that you have quite a different attitude these days which is good to see....

I will try and catch you in game once i have a response.

Thanks

Amanda

Offline Farrow

• Administrator
  • Addict
« Reply #2 on: 21 December, 2015, 09:31:12 am »
Hello Hobnobs,

The council has decided not to accept your re-application, but we wish you well in your future endeavours.
I don't care who you are. When it comes to flying a Galaxy - better you than Ryu.

Offline hobnobs

• Noobler
« Reply #3 on: 22 December, 2015, 04:24:18 pm »
Fair enough, I can sort of understand.

I wouldn't have seen the harm in putting me on an extended trial period or something similar, but if people have complained based on years ago, then not much I can say about that other than they need to move on.