Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Planet Side 2 Application - TheRedHook  (Read 2864 times)

Offline TheRedHook

• Lurker
Planet Side 2 Application - TheRedHook
« on: 14 January, 2016, 02:22:05 pm »
MoX planetside 2 Application

Name: Konrad
What other games apart from Planetside 2 do you play?: I play Lol, Tera, SWTOR and CS GO when I dont play planet side 2
A bit about yourself: I am a full time gamer, I enjoy playing online videogames but multi mass strategy games are my favorite, especially when players respect each other, play in sync, and obey orders from superiors.
Character name: TheRedHook
Main class: I usually play medic and engineer
Battlerank: 25
What are you mainly certing into (main class, vehicle, leadership etc.)?: I am mainly certing in medic, sunderrer and leadership
How often do you play Planetside 2 (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: I usually play every day 1 hour on weekdays, 4 to 5 on weekends

MoX essentials

Do you have Teamspeak 3? (Voice communications is essential to our playstyle and it's Mandertory to play with us.)
Yes I do
Please also confirm you have read and agreed to the MoX Charter Found here: http://www.moxguild.com/index.php?page=page1464
Yes, i have read them
Also by the end of your two week trail you Must have AMS and squad beacon 1 certifications

About you.
Have you been in another outfit on Miller? (Yes/No):
Around 2 years ago I played planetside 2 and I used to be a part of an outfit then, since im back this is the first outfit for me to join
If so: Which one(s)? And why did you leave?:

IMPORTANT:

Why did you choose the class you are now playing as your main class?: Because in any game I play I usually play the medic class. In SWTOR I play a healing operative class, in Lol i used to play support for a competitve team here in spain called Lycans, in Tera i have a healing class also.

Certification (ie what you have spents certs on what you plan for the future: I have spent certs to upgrade all my items from my medic class, and I have bought anti tank mines in the engineer. Now i am thinking of upgrading to a better wepon and spending some more certs in leadership 

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you?:
yes, Phoenix413
Why do you want to join MoX?: Because I joined the Mox squad once when they were letting random people in, and I really enjoyed playing with them.
What type of guild are you looking for?: A guild that is a bit serious, but also fun at the same time

What are your goals when playing Planetside 2, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?: My goal is to become a lvl 100 player with great equipment and upgrades, but i especially want to learn how to become a pilot in planetside 2

Additional Information:
« Last Edit: 14 January, 2016, 05:06:56 pm by TheRedHook »

Offline Loban

• 24. Planetside 2 Ingame Officer
  • Noobler
  • Role Model: Launchpad McQuack
Re: Planet Side 2 Application - TheRedHook
« Reply #1 on: 14 January, 2016, 11:27:46 pm »
Hi RedHook  (Copy/Paste from here:)  :D , and thanks for your application to join us in Planetside.

We will get an invitation sent to you when online, please send a message to either PirateCat, MostlyClueless, LOBAN4 or Archy.  Alternatively you can apply via the in game outfit search options.  We are most active on Sunday and Tuesday nights but you will normally find people on most nights.  We are a smaller outfit that relies on teamwork and coordination to win fights rather than numbers, so when you are online please make sure you are on TS3.

We have a weeks trial of all new members, after which you will need to repost in this thread if you wish to join us as a full member.  Good luck, and hope to see you in game soon.

Offline Pirate Cat

• 02. Captain
  • Regular
    • AJT Images
Re: Planet Side 2 Application - TheRedHook
« Reply #2 on: 15 January, 2016, 09:22:11 am »
Hi RedHook,

We have an Ops night on Sunday which I can add you to as a medic if you will be around. I will also be around tonight if you want an introduction.

Although this is a littler dated (especially squad composition) you may find this guide useful.
http://www.squadside.com/2014/08/14/745/

Additiionally if you are certing into leadership, there are a lot of resources on that site, all drawn from past MoX ops and tactics

binomial-cheese