April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27
28 29 30

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: MoX Planetside 2 Application.  (Read 4934 times)

Offline Creepystalker

• Lurker
MoX Planetside 2 Application.
« on: 31 August, 2014, 05:36:10 pm »
Name: Henrik

What other games apart from Planetside 2 do you play?: Arma 2 (dayz mod), lotro. Play alot more, but those 2 and PS2 are the 3 games i play the most.

A bit about yourself: Im a father to a 2year old son, looking for work atm, so spend most of the day with my son and wife, and end up playing half the night.

Character name: CreepyStalker.

Main class: Engineer for squad and solo, infiltrator when i just wanna sit back and snipe ppl, and only when im solo.

Battlerank: Got BR30 yesterday.

What are you mainly certing into (main class, vehicle, leadership etc.)?: Classes is Engineer, Infiltrator, but also started on medic, just havnt played medic alot yet. Vehicles i was being stupid and used alot of points on the mosquito, but still cant fly, so i need to spend some time at some point learning that :) and i started to spend points on my sunderer.

How often do you play Planetside 2 (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: Hard to say, i can be logging on and then be off again 15-20min later and maybe shortly after be back on again, and most of my time are late evenings, but ill try to make it to the 2 days you guys have set up. And im guessing 10+ hours a week, some weeks it could be alot more.

MoX essentials

Do you have Teamspeak 3? (Voice communications is essential to our playstyle and it's Mandertory to play with us.) I got TS3, but once the wife is gone to bed i wont be saying alot, cause i like to keep my head lol, but i can still listen ofc.

Please also confirm you have read and agreed to the MoX Charter Found here: http://www.moxguild.com/index.php?page=page1464  Been there, done that. And i agree.

Also by the end of your two week trail you Must have AMS and squad beacon 1 certifications. Got them both.

About you.
Have you been in another outfit on Miller? (Yes/No): Yes.

If so: Which one(s)? And why did you leave?: Goons, didnt feel like it was the place for me. (was a long time ago, i just started playing again 2-3 weeks ago)

IMPORTANT:

Why did you choose the class you are now playing as your main class?: I like i can do most things as engineer, if i wanna be part of a grp, or if i wanna run around solo.

Certification (ie what you have spents certs on what you plan for the future: Still getting the last few things for engineer, and spending points on my sunderer and medic.

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you?: Nope, but im sure ill know most of you soon enough.

Why do you want to join MoX?: Been looking around for the last 2 weeks reading forums, and yours was one of the first i looked at, and been the best fit to what im after.

What type of guild are you looking for?: A place i can have fun and maybe learn all the things i still dont know. And where ppl know when to mess around and when to focus.

What are your goals when playing Planetside 2, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?: Dont realy have any goals, well get better at what im doing. And i plan to keep playing as long as i got time for it and im having fun.

Additional Information: Aint much left, think most been said above, but if someone feels like i missed something feel free to ask, and ill do my best to answer it.

Offline FallenEncore

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Re: MoX Planetside 2 Application.
« Reply #1 on: 31 August, 2014, 07:14:41 pm »
hello mate, think i just missed you online, weve got a big mox op tonight if you can make it, ill be online well from now till about 10pmish, pm fallen ingame and ill help sort you a outfit invite and get you on teamspeak.

fallen
I should have WTF!? tattooed on my forehead

"Curse you Sudden but Forseable Betrail"->Wash Firefly[/color]
Winner - MoX Non-Stop Talk Radio - MMX 2008
Winner - MoX Duel Syncronize Loss of Glasses on  a water slide - MM 2009

Offline Creepystalker

• Lurker
« Reply #2 on: 03 September, 2014, 02:01:17 am »
Internet died mid-training today, not sure why.  :(

Offline Pirate Cat

• 02. Captain
  • Regular
    • AJT Images
« Reply #3 on: 03 September, 2014, 07:34:47 am »
Dont worry about it, was good to see you with us

If you have time to look, this is a write up of a recent "basic training" session
http://www.squadside.com/2014/08/14/745/

warning long wall of text (with pretty pictures)

Offline Creepystalker

• Lurker
« Reply #4 on: 04 September, 2014, 10:59:33 am »
Thats some nice reading :)

And sorry i havnt been online much, but got a bad shoulder thats been playing up the last few days, and cant use right arm/hand when its this bad, and im sure most would agree playing PS2 with 1 hand aint easy lol. But hoping to be back friday evening once i got son to bed, and wife going out to play dart.

I might have missed it, if there is a post about it, but what would you guys say any engineer should have and why? Wanna see if there something i dont have atm that i should get, and i mean everything in the load out.

Offline Pirate Cat

• 02. Captain
  • Regular
    • AJT Images
« Reply #5 on: 04 September, 2014, 01:49:50 pm »
We run squads with a low number of engineers,  so I would say the ammo pack  is always worth certing.
It's also worth picking up the mines sooner as they are always useful. The repair gun is also something you should keep at a good level.

For MoX I would say ammo  is the most useful of that bunch

Offline Creepystalker

• Lurker
« Reply #6 on: 04 September, 2014, 03:58:38 pm »
ok, i got both ammo and repair gun 1 away from max, and 1 in mines, and think im 1 cert away from being able to put the 2nd in mines so i can hold 4 mines, also got both claymore certs.