April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: MoX Planetside 2 Application CCrimson  (Read 3449 times)

Offline Ccrimson

• Lurker
MoX Planetside 2 Application CCrimson
« on: 30 September, 2014, 11:48:52 pm »
Name: Haraldur Trausti
What other games apart from Planetside 2 do you play?: World of Warcraft
A bit about yourself: I'm pretty normal all around. I like playing games, but I don't get angry when doing so.
Character name: CCrimson
Main class: Heavy Assault
Battlerank: 46
What are you mainly certing into (main class, vehicle, leadership etc.)?: My Heavy Assault, Medic and Light Assault are nearly fully certed, so is my MAX.
How often do you play Planetside 2 (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: I put in about 8+ every week, but a bit back I used to play quite a lot.

MoX essentials:

Do you have Teamspeak 3? (Voice communications is essential to our playstyle and it's Mandertory to play with us.) Yes.

Please also confirm you have read and agreed to the MoX Charter Found here: http://www.moxguild.com/index.php?page=page1464 Done.

Also by the end of your two week trail you Must have AMS and squad beacon 1 certifications. Not a problem.

Additional Information:

About you: A pretty normal guy from Iceland. I enjoy playing games. I can't think of anything else.

Have you been in another outfit on Miller? (Yes/No): Yes, I was a part of the Elysian Drop Troops (EDT).

If so: Which one(s)? And why did you leave?: I took a break and was booted. I enjoyed my time there and played very frequently when I did.

What are your goals when playing Planetside 2, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?: To make the game interesting; it is no fun when you play by yourself, or even if you don't, running around and getting slaughtered is not enjoyable at all. I feel you need a good platoon to get the most out of the game.

IMPORTANT:

Why did you choose the class you are now playing as your main class?:

Certification (ie what you have spents certs on what you plan for the future: I've got most classes certed into quite decently, and my Heavy, Max and LA are almost completely certed. I have no certs in vehicles, since I do not use them.

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you?: No.

Why do you want to join MoX?: Because it seemed decent from the list I was browsing, and because I liked the name.

What type of guild are you looking for?: A friendly one.

What are your goals when playing Planetside 2, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?: I want to experience good team play and a friendly environment.

Offline Joclemen

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
  • This section isn't really long enough to do me jus
    • JC@FB
Re: MoX Planetside 2 Application CCrimson
« Reply #1 on: 01 October, 2014, 01:30:50 am »
Another nice app =) hopefully someone will be along shortly to talk shop.
MUFUGGIN MEOWCRITS, BLAP BLAP

Offline Pirate Cat

• 02. Captain
  • Regular
    • AJT Images
Re: MoX Planetside 2 Application CCrimson
« Reply #2 on: 01 October, 2014, 08:38:53 am »
Hi, was good seeing you online last night, we will start your trial now.

If you have some free time have a look at http://www.squadside.com/2014/08/14/745/
It is a little outdated, not covering Valkyrie use etc, but still worth a look if you have the time. The rest of the website is all MoX tactics aswell.