March 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: MoX Planetside 2 Application - RedSwan  (Read 3615 times)

Offline RedSwan

• Lurker
MoX Planetside 2 Application - RedSwan
« on: 30 September, 2014, 11:53:22 pm »
Name: Max

What other games apart from Planetside 2 do you play?: WoW, Garrys Mod, CS:GO, Archeage

A bit about yourself: I am an avid gamer, roleplayer and airsofter. I take all of my hobbies to heart, giving them my full dedication. However, I do not have all the time in the world (unfortunately) as I have other commitments such as work, my partner and friends within the real world.

Character name: RedSwan

Main class: Combat Medic

Battlerank: 25

What are you mainly certing into (main class, vehicle, leadership etc.)?: Main Class

How often do you play Planetside 2 (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: 8+ per week, usually most active during the weekends and the start of the weekdays.

MoX essentials

Do you have Teamspeak 3? (Voice communications is essential to our playstyle and it's Mandertory to play with us.): Already in the server :)

Please also confirm you have read and agreed to the MoX Charter Found here: http://www.moxguild.com/index.php?page=page1464. Done & done.

Also by the end of your two week trail you Must have AMS and squad beacon 1 certifications: Can do!

About you.
Have you been in another outfit on Miller? (Yes/No): Nope

If so: Which one(s)? And why did you leave?: N/A

IMPORTANT:

Why did you choose the class you are now playing as your main class?: I originally picked Medic so that I could use Assault Rifles, but I eventually found myself playing more of a dedicated healer role whilst playing with my small group of friends.

I enjoy being the backbone of infantry operations and being relied on in the heat of combat.

Certification (ie what you have spents certs on what you plan for the future: Currently I have a level 5 HP-Regen field and a level 5 Healing gun. My other Certs have been put into passives and upgrades for my weapons (e.g. Scopes, ammo etc.)

I plan on maxing out my Medic's special and healing gun. Then I plan to move onto vehicles or my MAX.

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you?: Sadly, no. My only friend is another trial :')

Why do you want to join MoX?: After playing with MoX for a brief interval, I found the tactics and strategy compelling. The group of lads on the TS3 channel were very relaxed and welcoming, which made me feel at ease.

What type of guild are you looking for?: A tactical outfit, with strong communication skills.

What are your goals when playing Planetside 2, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?: I'd quite like to become a Squad Leader at some point and have a collection of weapons and fully customized vehicles. I cannot say how long I plan to keep playing, but I don't see myself stopping anytime soon.

Additional Information: Looking forwards to kickin' ass. Hoorah.

Offline Joclemen

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
  • This section isn't really long enough to do me jus
    • JC@FB
Re: MoX Planetside 2 Application - RedSwan
« Reply #1 on: 01 October, 2014, 01:29:43 am »
Nice app! I'm sure one of the higher-ups will be along soon to do all the official joiney business.
MUFUGGIN MEOWCRITS, BLAP BLAP

Offline Pirate Cat

• 02. Captain
  • Regular
    • AJT Images
Re: MoX Planetside 2 Application - RedSwan
« Reply #2 on: 01 October, 2014, 08:41:50 am »
Hi, was good seeing you online last night, we will start your trial now.

If you have some free time have a look at http://www.squadside.com/2014/08/14/745/
It is a little outdated, not covering Valkyrie use etc, but still worth a look if you have the time. The rest of the website is all MoX tactics aswell.

binomial-cheese