May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Mizjah - Resto Druid  (Read 1610 times)

Offline Thomasfab

• Lurker
Mizjah - Resto Druid
« on: 29 October, 2011, 05:33:28 pm »
Applications type: Raider
Name: Thomas
What other games apart from WoW do you play?: I don't play much games beside WoW, only Elasto Mania to make the time fly.
A bit about yourself: Friendly, mature and patient person, who takes the game as game and not as a job.

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Mizjah/simple

Character name: Mizjah
Class: Druid
Level: 85
Current server: Kazzak
Spec(s): Restoration
How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: 24 hours
What high level alts do you have?: I have a MM hunter, Protection paladin, Restoration shaman, Arcane mage. The only decent PvE geared character of those is my mage.

Do you have Mumble? (Voice communication is essential to our raiding and it's highly recommended you get a mic if you don't have one already): I have a mic and the following communication programs ; Ventrilo, Teamspeak 3, Mumble, Skype.

List the relevant raiding add-ons you use: Dbm, grid, clique, quartz.

Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30; are you able to be available for the whole duration?
Thursday: Yes
Sunday: Yes
Monday: Yes

Have you been in another guild?: Yes
Which one(s)? And why did you leave?: Pacifco - Kazzak. Too long a story to get described with words.

Please list your relevant raid experience, stating which encounters you have personal experience of at the current level cap: BwD, BoT, Totfw and FL (N) cleared, working on HC now (2/7)

Why did you chose the class you are now playing and the professions you selected?: I choosed druid since i've always been fascinated of their playstyle, which made me take a conclussion to switch from Mage to Druid in the start of Cataclysm.

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild?: Yes.
Do you have two viable PvE speccs?: No

Gear:

Do you feel your character is sufficiently geared to compete in the Fireland encounters?: Yes
Where do you think your current equipment is lacking now?: Helm and ring.

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you?: no
Why you want to join MoX?: Since of the good things i've heard, I think it's the guild for me, the combined thing of fun and progression is w1n.
What type of guild are you looking for? I'm looking for a guild with mature, dedicated and experienced raiders, with a nice friendly atmosphere, were you always feel comfortable.

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing? My goals in WoW is to have the feeling of a good community while pushing ourselves in hard mode raids.

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?
All my questions have been answered by an officer.

Offline Kletsnat

• Diplomatic Envoy for peace in WoW
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
Re: Mizjah - Resto Druid
« Reply #1 on: 29 October, 2011, 05:45:04 pm »
Hey Mizjah,

Glad to see you apply this fast!
Just a general question I forgot to ask when we talked in-game, what's up with your professions? Also you're lacking enchants for shoulders and feet, but I assume you'll be able to fix that in no time :)
I'll also have our Healing class leader take a look at your application, to see if he has any tips/tricks for you :)

/Sagiv
Guildmaster of Artifex
Klets - Zipora - Segev - Sagiv

Offline Thomasfab

• Lurker
« Reply #2 on: 29 October, 2011, 05:58:33 pm »
Yeah missing those, but it's easely sorted.
proffesion is just lack of golds

Offline Angeldeelite

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
  • It's cold in here!
« Reply #3 on: 29 October, 2011, 06:44:20 pm »
Hey Mizjah

Looking at your armory, Apart from the things Sagiv already mentioned everything looks good Spec/Reforge/Gem wise.
Although I would say fill those last two glyph slots, Dash + MoW for quick movement with lower CD and also casting MoW after rebirthing (Its the little things)
If gold is an issue for getting your proffs sorted the cheap but harder way to do them is: for LW take skinning first, farm the matts you will need and level it,
then you can make gold from skinning+LW to level something like JC, I am sure you knew that but no proffs is a bad thing so please sort it ASAP!

your experience is good, the HC's aren't that different tbh so only 2/7 is fine, I am sure you will pick the others up easy enough!

I will say I would be happy for you to heal on a progress raid, would be good to see you in action :)

Unless anyone else wants to have a word first, Just give me (Angeldeelite) Sagiv/segev/Kazmer a /w in game and we can get your trial rolling :)

Angel

Offline Angeldeelite

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
  • It's cold in here!
« Reply #4 on: 30 October, 2011, 01:12:40 pm »
Trial started 30/10/11

Good luck and have fun :D

Offline Kletsnat

• Diplomatic Envoy for peace in WoW
  • 03. Full Member