Public > Gallery, Videos, Music, Blogs

Event pictures

<< < (4/4)

Achazia:
31 May 2009

Our 4th The Shades concert. This time in Shire!  Was a lovely event. So far the best Shades event I think. 130 people were there. And we kept going for over 2 hours!

The Shades

ProudFEETs turn to shine

Achazia:
28 july 2009

Wedding

Alrewulf and Leeyla from Red band of Cardolan

Achazia:
((A little IC story)
I wanna thank you for the warm welcome I received yesterday...After months away I returned to Bree. The place I grew up and the place that I left where i have so many friends and family. As usual I was carry my little bag with flutes and notebooks. And of course The Shades Songbook
For me Bree will always be a special place, even if there are many strange folks that roams around the town. But after all this was the place where I met most of my friends in The Shades. And where we started the band for two years ago when I nervously presented my own song "Storm"..

I entered the Bree West gate and I looked around.. Nothing had really change..And I felt so relieved.. The same guards, the same old stablemaster, the same smiths working night and days. Everything was as usual and I felt comfort by that..I was riding up the road towards Prancing Pony..Perhaps also Lady Cymaru and Barliman Butterbur was on duty this evening,,
By the fontain I heard som music...But I couldn't see the musicans..I was riding around a bit..I didn't understand quite..It was surely a song I knew very well? After a while I saw dear, wellknowned faces.. And my heart couldn't stop beating...It was Abergar, Bullborn, Lithia and Squard that played some of my songs.. And I had no idea how they knew I was arriving.. Bullborn and his twin Morbull asked if I wanted to join up. And Of course I would.. *laughs* It was the first time I met Morbulls brother.. And is hard to divide them from eachother.
We entered Pony and there was noone around there.. And it was quite nice..Because I wanted to present my new songs.. Crossroads, Gwaihir and Liria. And we played them and I got quite a lot of feedback on them.. Nothing had change on that either.. Same wise advices that will help me make the songs a lot better in the future hopefully.
The hobbit Whiteberry came along with a beautiful dress on..And I am sure I saw a very happy Squard when she arrived.. Suddenly we were six music companions.. And friends like Greva and Caelas came by.

We continued to play songs I have missed so much..Songs that has special meanings for me.. And songs that wake up memories..either if there are situational memories.. Or memories from places I have been at..Or people I have met...a journey..

Pony were suddenly  quite crowded...And the rest of the night I don't quite remember...Because Silwaen gave me a few wines.. But I recall music, dancing..like Mugendo and Cymaru dancing together..And Amadreruil that just watched them..A squirrel that was inside Bullborns lute...
A wonderful night in Bree. Thank you all!

S lol I am not a storyteller. But it's Achy's diary she just write fast and not thinking to much what she is writing.. hehe,.,.

Achazia:
I have totally forgot to post here lately. Here is some pic from last event we were at at  Arkenstone on LotroAcademy kinhouse 23nov 12
ยจ

Abergar:
Here are some that I took on the evening:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version