Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: **Warhammer DGTFN Applicants please look here**  (Read 2464 times)

Offline War

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
**Warhammer DGTFN Applicants please look here**
« on: 28 March, 2009, 07:17:40 pm »
Could you please post your applications in this thread and follow the format bellow since we already have a good understanding of your situation.
Applicants;
Onkel
Santjos
Elda
Nymfo
Fulingen
Smaska
Muerta
Ligulf
Tharan
Ilma
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ingame character names:
Class:
Level:
Age(must be 18year+):
How often do you roughly play Warhammer?
Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: Yes/No
The charter can be found HERE.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?                                       
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Muerta Mortis

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
« Reply #1 on: 29 March, 2009, 05:35:06 am »
Ingame character names:
 Muerta Mortis Magus 40 (Main)
 Qivitorq Black Orc 40 (Second main)
 Hokus Pokkers shaman 33 (alt)

Age(must be 18year+):

Greenland/Denmark

Everyday almost, but every now and then i might dissapear for a day or two when visiting friends and such

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: Yes/No
 Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know:
 I am an escimo!!! nah seriously though I am half greenlandic and half danish! born and raised on Greenland!
 I like to mess with the best and die like the rest... wait that came out wrong! If you mess with the best you die like the rest.... Me being the best is the point I am trying get across here.. uh... Wait! Wait! Wait! strike all that! lets try that again! I am somewhat of a conesiur and great fan of Heavy Metal and I celebrate it in all its forms, shapes and sizes! I like moonlight walks in cemeterys and I am of the firm belief that cats should not have amnesty when it comes to trespassing and when caught doing so should get capital punishment or at least banishment and exile! However I digress!
 What you should take from that mad ramble is that am a dude from Greenland that likes heavy!
 Also my firends on Greenland used to call me Grandmaster Bullcrap.... never quite got that! But uh... there you have it!

MUERTA MORTIS FOR PRESIDENT!

PS. I am actually a nice guy! Really! I am!
 PPS. When mentioning how i celebrated Heavy Metal i neglected to mention sound... since that is basicaly what heavy is... sound/noise! I felt it was too much of a slip up to go unPPS`ed
« Last Edit: 29 March, 2009, 01:14:33 pm by Muerta Mortis »
By the power vested in me i hereby pronounce whoever reads this: Village Idiot!
Congratulations! And for your information the title is permanent!

Offline Tharan

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: 29 March, 2009, 08:44:51 am »
Ingame character names:
 Tharan Tyskland DoK 40 (Main)
Headbanga  Choppa 20 (Alt)

Age(must be 18year+):

Germany

Almost everyday, but this year some business trips are planned and so i will be offline some weeks in June and July

Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know:
 I'm not a very talkative guy on TS so dont expect big smalltalk from me.

Science may set limits to knowledge, but should not set limits to imagination.

Offline Nymfo

• Noobler
« Reply #3 on: 29 March, 2009, 01:02:27 pm »
Ingame character names: Nymfo DoK 38 (Main)
Age(must be 18year+): 20
How often do you roughly play Warhammer? Almost every day

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?

Iim mostly interested in roaming around the rvr lakes in small groups and doing sc's (anything involving lots of order killing in a small group), but i'll join for instances when i'm needed. although i got no mic at the moment i chat like crazy, i just can't play in a group and be silent :>
I'm still going to school, so i got lots of free time. WAR is my first MMO i play seriously and im happy in WAR as long i'm grouped up
« Last Edit: 04 April, 2009, 04:02:42 am by Nymfo »

Offline Ilma

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
« Reply #4 on: 01 April, 2009, 02:43:09 pm »
Hello,

Ingame character names: Ilma (main) Ilmatoo (alt)
Class/Level: Ilma, Zealot, 40   &   Ilmatoo, Magus, 40
Age(must be 18year+): 30
How often do you roughly play Warhammer? Tricky question, will explain more detailed later.

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: Yes

Oh boy you asked for it,... once i start writing this could end up in a novel...
Ive been playing mmos for the past 10+ years, and always found most interesting playing support type of characters, so healing is nothing new, still enjoy it very much.
When having the possibilty to play I am a very active person, with my sleep disorder sometimes my gaming hours for one day can end up around 18. But it totally depends whats going on in RL
Being so active at points there is a huge reason why i dont play in the hardcore guilds... and that is my job, I work on cruiseships as a dealer and I am also a Poker dealer, so my work involves a lot of travelling. taking time away from the game, currently im looking into the mobile broadbands and laptops if i can find a solution so i can play when at sea, but will have to get back with that later. But for now normal is 10 days at work then days 10 days home, unless the time home coincides with a poker tournament in which case im headed there.
My hope is to sort out the gaming so i can work/play at sea which would mean i could play atleast 2-3 hours daily.
Anyway, as warned i tend to drag things out, my work has made me to search to social and fun guilds Which DGTFN was and my hope is the same for MoX. Well my first experience before Leaving for this work session is promising, and i cant wait to get back home.

And on a short notice, I am VERY social, TS is almost always on when im home even though i dont play or even at the computer so people can shout at me and get help for something.
I love rvr that is just soo much fun and with friends even better so. PvE sure it is doable when i see the benefit of it, gear, but just a warning, greed is the middle name and a possible death due me scavenging is a reality. And if the pve gets a little boring,... dont worry i wont leave you ill just open one of my whiskey bottles, I sure do enjoy them spirits... sometimes they do affect my judgement though,...

And on a last note, i have no shame in my body so i might be a wee bit foulmouthed at times, but just make a point of it when that happens and ill shape up as some language isnt suited for all ears... =) but im trying to improve that specially now that im dating a fine woman who has a kid, so learning to behave.

have fun and see yas soon
Ilma

oh and i am afraid I have vacation planned for the whole of May, going to Asia, ask of details if you want to get jealous
and yes i do love ts, gods gift to lazy ppl like me who cant be bothered to write much when gaming
« Last Edit: 05 April, 2009, 08:27:32 am by Ilma »

Offline onkel

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
« Reply #5 on: 04 April, 2009, 10:42:09 pm »
Ingame character names: Onkel
Class: Marauder
Level: 40 RR37
Age(must be 18year+): 29
How often do you roughly play Warhammer? = 3 evenings a week

Offline Smaska

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
« Reply #6 on: 04 April, 2009, 10:54:39 pm »
Ingame character names: Smaskis, Pommuz
Class:Magus,Choppa
Level:40/22
Age(must be 18year+):36
How often do you roughly play Warhammer? Pretty much daily

Offline Elda

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
« Reply #7 on: 04 April, 2009, 11:06:46 pm »
Ingame character names: Elda
Class: Dok
Level: 40/ RR39
Age(must be 18year+): 29
How often do you roughly play Warhammer? once/twice a week a week.
Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: Yes!
The charter can be found HERE.

Offline Corax

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #8 on: 05 April, 2009, 07:32:35 am »
The first few apps where good but it gone down hill from there. You should be able to tell us something more about yourself than cut/paste and not even write anything to fill it in. If you cant edit the post then make a new one.
Hate Is Like Nitro When Your Stark Raving Mad