May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Butagorilla LVL70 Paladin WoW application  (Read 2379 times)

butagorilla

Butagorilla LVL70 Paladin WoW application
« on: 28 November, 2007, 07:57:19 pm »
Hello dear MoX!

Char/Name/Race: Paladin/Butagorilla/Blood Elf
Played: 53d
Respec: I'll do what guild needs.
VT/TS: got 'em.
Armory Link

HISTORY
I started playing as Warlock. After many tears and wounds I reached lvl70 with my warlock, then it was time to search a guild. Luckily I had couple friends in that realm, so they took me beneath their wings. I was activer raider, but the guild wasn't that active that I was looking for so me and couple friends started to build new guild when 'Only For The Weak' (ex-guild) starting to rotting. New guild was called 'Deathrow'. Then I got my first touch of 25man instances like SSC/TK. after months in deathrow I rerolled to paladin, and nowdays i'm playing it. Our progress was fast, we killed new boss per week but then.. from nowhere something happened, the guild started to rotten, people left and people  went casual. Therefore the only solution for this was /gdisband. I  always will remember when we killed new boss, that joy and happines in  ventrilo. It still gets me emo *SNIF*.

After crying to days in a row, I gathered myself up and started to look  for another guild. I founded one, called Desolate. Finnish guild that  has amazing progress also. Deahtrow finnish gamers splitted up, others  went to Finnish Design and others to Desolate. There were awsome guys,  really understanding and willing to do some effort to get progress in  everywhere. After playing awhile in Desolate, I was too hasty so I  thought that I should take a little break about gaming, all that work I  did, squeezes the juices off me so only conclusion that sounds right  was that I should take a little break before my head will explodes. Now  I have organized my gaming that way so I have time for my work, gaming  and.. hmm.. maybe couple mins for wife.

Then I migrated to Grim'Batol because couple of my friends migrated before me and I needed a fresh start for gaming. After arriving to Grim'batol, something happened to me. One evening when I was dueling in Durotar, Nicci, from Henchmen  challenged me to duel and after that duel he asked me "why I'm  guidless?" , I started to crying and told him my story. I'm glad that Nicci understanded me and took me  beneath his wings. It sounded the right decision to join his merry  guild. I had great time in there, killed couple more new bosses and  tried new encounter (such as Kael'Fuckin'Thas). After couple weeks I  realized that the guild wasn't made for me. And now I'm all by myself,  trying to cope out in this dangerous world of dragons and demons,  luckily I have fast mount and crusader aura.

"Basics"

Ok, so I play almost everyday, my raid attendance is ~90% or more, depends on my nightshifts. I use flask and pots in every raid and when I got time, I farm mats for those.

I have been in Only For The Weak(Ravencrest),  Deathrow(Ravencrest), Henchmen(Grim'Batol) and some other rubbish guilds.

Talents

So I'm mostly Retribution paladin. Now when Retribution is coming more general and they can be used in raids, I was very interested of this side of paladin. After many instances and raids, i've become very familiar with retribution paladin, and believe it or not, they do DPS and that DPS is good. When I was in Henchmen. Some encounters that was made for melee, retribution was in top3 easily and after all they boost raid with 3% critical rating, seals(such as seal of light, wisdom and crusader) boosts mana using dpsers, heals raid and gives that 3% crit rating as I said above AND that's not all, retribution paladin boosts melee dmg 2% with Improved Sanctity Aura.

My current raid spec is 5/8/48. If you haven't tried retribution paladin in raids, I warmly recommend that, others have been very suprising after trying retribution paladin. Alltho it boosts raid (such as raid damage, mana effiency and so on..).

I have decent Holy Gear also, but I haven't put some effort nowdays on it, stats are something like
1900+ Healing
26% Spell Crit
11k Mana Pool

Some sheit

What do I except from Mox? Mostly I except fun in raids but still taking it serious and of course keeping up PvE progress. Why did I choose to make application? Some nubcake priest Sobas (ex-MoX and my good friend) recommend MoX and it seems to be nice, very understanding and warm guild. To be honest I don't have goals in WoW, yea of course it's nice to get new boss down and move further in 'warcrafting world'. As long as it be fun, that's okay for me. Games are entertaining, not way to live. I understand hardcore gaming and I lock me in that category too, yea I'm hardcore gamer, I play almost everyday.

Why MoX needs me?

After I've killed some smurfs to boredom while reading my application, you should give me trial status.
Serious.. I'm new fresh air for guild, I've have great sense of humor, I know my class perfectly and I'm great addition to your ice cold members line. I'm understanding, friendly guy who wanna have phun in WoW and of course you'll get familiar with retribution paladin (IF you haven't tried it yet) and feel it, power of retribution paladin.

Hopely I heard from you guys, now I'll say good bye and have phun.
-Regards Butagorilla
« Last Edit: 28 November, 2007, 08:16:59 pm by butagorilla »

butagorilla

« Reply #1 on: 28 November, 2007, 08:08:15 pm »
Maybe I'm newbie or smurf but I didn't get those freaking html codes work as I wanted!  It ruined my application :<
I failed a BIG TIME!

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: 28 November, 2007, 08:46:21 pm »
I will have a chat with you in game
85 Druid

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran