May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Fire mage(wow)  (Read 1730 times)

Raq

Fire mage(wow)
« on: 07 July, 2008, 09:03:31 pm »
ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Nick: Raq
Class: Mage
Level: 70
Server: Grim Batol
Professions: tailoring(375) and enchanting(262)
/played (type it in WoW):24 days 11Hours and 20 min

Do you have Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic):Yes i have teamspeak and have used it many times

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? yes i am.

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)? everyday 14,00 - 0,30
Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration? Yes that will be no problem
Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)?  No none on this server

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is sufficient in most cases.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...Batol&n=Raq

Resistance gear of note: Got none atm but will start farming for Shadow resistance if i get to join

Please list your relevant raid experience, stating which encounters you have personal experience of in Black Temple, Mount Hyjal & Sunwell
Bosses killed in Black Tempel:
High Warlord Naj'entus
Supremus
Shade of Akama
Teron Gorefiend
Gurtogg Bloodboil
Reliquary of Souls
Mother Shahraz
The Illidari Council
Illidan Stormrage

Bosses Killed in hyjal summit:
Rage Winterchill
Anetheron
Kaz'rogal
Azgalor
Archimonde

i got no experiance in Sunwell.
all these boss killes has been done on my prot paladin as prot specc or retri specc.
IMPORTANT:

Now when you´re done with the "basics", we´re on to what´s important in the application! Here we want you to explain a little about different aspects of your character and the game, so we can ensure you are suitable.

So, write a few sentences about:

Talents: atm im fire 02/47/12 but i whould love to try an arcane specc(40/21/00) just for fun

Explain why you´re using the spec you are, what specs you´ve tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this specs suits you the best. well i came to the conclusion that this specc is the specc i do best dps with in raids and my current gear But with some better gear and when i get rid of the spell fire set i whould love to try the arcane specc since it's the specc that the mage CL used in my old guild on my paladin.

Gear:

Talk a bit about what gear you´re aiming for, this is EXTREMELY important for those without good gear. Basically just give us a list of what gear you´re aiming to get (what you think is the best possible gear for your class+spec). Where is your current equipment lacking now?

hmm the gear im aming for.. well i rly want 4 parts of T6 so get the rly nice set bonus but atm im aming for the badges chest and  after that the spell dmg dagger. since im not in a guild it's hard to say what gear im aming for, But i whould also want to get 2 parts of T5 for that set bonus with my arcane specc.  the gear im using now is the spell fire set that i want to change as soon as possable.

Guild:

Why you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild.

well i want to join MoX becouse u seams like a good progressing guild that rly wants some progress before WoTLK but also in WoTLK, im looking for a guild that is friendly but also knows how to play and knows what ppl to take in to get fast progress.

WoW:

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?

My goals is very hard to say, since ofc i want to see all bosses i want to kill every boss that the game has to offer but still i want to meet good friends that i can play with, everything depends on the ppl i play with.

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: Yes/no

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?
i know im lacking some gear but im a very active player i will grind all day if needed to prove that im the right guy for u. pls don't decline my application becouse of my gear, give me a chance to show what im going for

and i hope u like my application. if there is any questions /w me in game or post here.

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • http://
Fire mage(wow)
« Reply #1 on: 07 July, 2008, 09:46:35 pm »
I am afraid we have a strict 18+ policy mate,also we are somewhat full on mages at the moment
85 Druid

binomial-cheese