Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Orangey WoW Application  (Read 1273 times)

Orangey

Orangey WoW Application
« on: 15 June, 2009, 07:08:48 pm »
ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER    
Nick: Orangey
Class: Ret  Paladin
Level: 80
Server: Grim Batol
Professions: Herb / Alch
/played (type it in WoW): 13 days

Do you have Teamspeak? yes

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? Sure

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?  Quite a bit and mainly in the evenings.
Our  Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at  19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration? Yes, as far as I know.
Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)?  Been in Church while levelling up.

Post  a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your  equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is  sufficient in most cases. [a href=\"http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&n=Orangey\" target=\"_blank\"]http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...l&n=Orangey[/a]

Resistance gear of note: Nope

Please  list your relevant raid experience: Done all heroics and tagged along for Sarth, a few Naxx bosses and some of Ulduar.

Talents: Levelled up as Ret as its pretty overpowered for levelling.  Decided it was best to stick with it as I'm doing most of the endgame stuff for the first time so going in as healer or tank seemed a bit suicidal.

Gear: Hopefully I'll pick up a few bits while raiding to replace some of the not so nice heroic stuff I'm using.

Guild: MoX seem cool. I've been drafted in to a few raids lately and its been fun.

WoW: Having fun at the moment with endgame stuff.

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?  I'm moving house soon (Friday this week) so might not have as much time for WoW in the next few weeks as normal.  I'm not sure if this means I should delay my application or delay my trial or what, but Sly and Dobs told me to just apply anyway.

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • http://
Orangey WoW Application
« Reply #1 on: 15 June, 2009, 07:29:16 pm »
Grab me or Dobs in game for an invite mate.

Trial started 15/06/09.
85 Druid

binomial-cheese