April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Mage Application Forum  (Read 1740 times)

Offline Acidtribe

• Lurker
Mage Application Forum
« on: 08 December, 2009, 08:31:24 pm »
Character name: Acidtribe
Class:  Undead - Mage
Level: 80
Server: EU-Grimbatol
Professions:
-Tailoring (446)
-Enchanting (335)

/played (type it in WoW): never count

Do you have Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic): Yes

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?  it depends on my schedule, i can join raids that can't be a problem

Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration? yes
Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)?  Serious Guild : Insomnia (not exist right now) , efes extra : our friend guild

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is sufficient in most cases.
Resistance gear of note: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...amp;n=Acidtribe
I have been always unlucky regarding Trinkets, but totally lucky about Shoulders.

Please list your relevant raid experience, stating which encounters you have personal experience of at the current level cap.

WOTLK >>> Naxx (10-25), Maly (10-25), OS (10-25), VOA (10,25), Ulduar (10,25 and HardModes), TOC (10-25) GTOC (Untill Insomnia guild was disbanded I did raid most of the time but after that I rather to play with my alts)

IMPORTANT:

Now when you´re done with the "basics", we´re on to what´s important in the application! Here we want you to explain a little about different aspects of your character and the game, so we can ensure you are suitable.

So, write a few sentences about:

Talents:

PVE :

Fire
20 / 51 / 0

PVP:

Arcane
57 / 3 / 11

Explain why you´re using the spec you are, what specs you´ve tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this specs suits you the best.

Actually I really like to play with Arcane and that is why I prefered to play that specc on pvp, on the other hand I tried to play with arcane specc as pve but need more haste to be powerfull than fire since my missles spell does not look like a real arcane mage ^^

Gear: Actually according to my experiences, crit is more powerfull than haste rating. I always prefer items with more crits rather than haste. I calculate anything concerning differences between the items and decide later (love mathematics).
In addition, it really depends on the person, since one of my mage friend always prefer haste rating arcane specc, and i prefer fire specc (with ~43% crit) mit Molten armor.
About my items, I can say I was really ok but nowdays I see that ppl have already complete gTOC but I am totally pleased because most of the ppl had the items  and not much ppl are rolling. As I mentioned before, I was so unlucky about the trinkets, maybe I tried several times to gain 232 lvl but no chance. It seems everyone is lacking on ring and off-hand thats why I am bad on both of them. Hope I can get them one day. Not a big deal for me, I won't fight for an item -hate violence and squeal-.

Talk a bit about what gear you´re aiming for, this is EXTREMELY important for those without good gear. Basically just give us a list of what gear you´re aiming to get (what you think is the best possible gear for your class+spec). Where is your current equipment lacking now?

Guild: The only reason I quit guilds is because of greedy and useless ppl. My time is so important and don't wanna lose it for nonsence habits. I am playing that game to be relax and spend my time with my friends. I want an adult guild and also and adult GM who can relax and chill anyone else around him/her. My boyfriend (Celebritmor/Darthmaul) recommended the Mox for me and I would like to join to Mox and enjoy my time with him and you guys ^^.
Tomorrow is big day, we will celebrate the new patch and try to catch the details about the new raid. My goal is to kill the Arthas asap  as anyone else. I can not deceive myself I know that I will play that game untill nobody will be online

Why you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild.
WoW:

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know? Celebritmor

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • http://
Mage Application Forum
« Reply #1 on: 09 December, 2009, 09:14:01 am »
Hi, try to catch myself, Paulonski, or Dobson online for a little chat about your application.
85 Druid

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • http://
Mage Application Forum
« Reply #2 on: 11 December, 2009, 02:23:20 pm »
Trial started on 09/12/09
85 Druid