May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: LF Sponsors (Lonlyfist)  (Read 2435 times)

Offline JanaGini

• Lurker
LF Sponsors (Lonlyfist)
« on: 21 May, 2011, 01:06:12 am »
  My trial times has ended. I'm looking for sponsors. While I was in here, I really enjoyed to be here. So, I want to be a member of the MoX.
  I have some problems with relationships because of WoW. :( Maybe I am shy or antisocial. But I believe this problem will be resolved in time.
  I can not do leadership during the game. But I would carefully follow the orders. And I would seriously do my work. :)
  I hope to be with you for many years. I hope you will sponsor me.

yours sincerely                           Can Şeker
                                                     Lonlyfist

Offline szemere

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
  • Purple Kittens.
Re: LF Sponsors (Lonlyfist)
« Reply #1 on: 21 May, 2011, 01:18:55 am »
Your application was for a raider, but sadly I didn't see you during the raids I have been in, so it's kinda hard to give any feedback on it. But of course I am not in every single raid there is, so I hope we can see someone else, who did have the pleasure to raid with you, to give some feedback on this.

Offline Xan

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
  • If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
« Reply #2 on: 21 May, 2011, 09:11:30 am »
I have had the pleasure of raiding with you, although I should say that we had a few issues with responding when we were explaining fights, but as the instance went on you did greatly improve.

I am unable to sponsor, due to me being an officer, but I do feel you have potential, and if you were to be accepted as a raider, I would like to see you signing more regularly so that you are fully experienced in MoX with all fights (we all do them differently!)

Good Luck! ^^

Formally known as Alie.

Offline Kletsnat

• Diplomatic Envoy for peace in WoW
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
« Reply #3 on: 21 May, 2011, 10:27:31 am »
From what I remember of the top of my head, I've had the pleasure of raiding with you once during your trial period, where I'd say everything went pretty smooth. You showed us the fights you had done before that you had them under control and I didn't experience any difficulties :)

Don't forget if you get accepted as member you will need to sign at least once a week for raids to get the rank Raider :) otherwise there are always the Social/Alt raids you can still join in on. Also like Xan says, make sure to give response when people ask/explain you something, so we know you're present and listening ;)
Guildmaster of Artifex
Klets - Zipora - Segev - Sagiv

Offline Xan

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
  • If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
« Reply #4 on: 22 May, 2011, 07:59:01 pm »
Extending your trial for 2 more weeks so you can prove your raid attendance is going to improve.

I know you can do it, so re-bump this thread when that's done :)

Formally known as Alie.

Offline Gimhra

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
  • Voting for more radiation in cereal products!
« Reply #5 on: 06 June, 2011, 03:42:36 pm »
Time to look for sponsors :)
Slowly taking over the Philippines.. gangnam style!

Gimhra - lvl 85 Priest .. THE priest, not like the rest of you wannabees! (feeling sligthly overconfident)

Offline JanaGini

• Lurker
« Reply #6 on: 11 June, 2011, 11:55:19 pm »
  Looking for sponsors again. A lot of raider know me. Please help me for become a member. If I have fails just say me where was I wrong. I am the longest trial MoX. :) Time to become a member!  :D

Offline Angeldeelite

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
  • It's cold in here!
« Reply #7 on: 12 June, 2011, 03:14:56 am »
The first time you raided with us I think I heard Ryu+ others saying that you had been a really good tank etc on TS, After that i think you had a bit of time off?
When you came back I had the chance of raiding with you, I think you did pretty well, few glitches/mistakes with taunting but not to shabby :) I make my fair share of them lol
Could do with more communication and listening to whats being said, also have you got a MIC yet? Tanking and typing dont go well :<
I think you were on the ALT raid tonight? Would be intresting to know how you did :)
Other than that I havent heard/read/spoke to/of you much : / But thats very possibly just me :P
I think if other higher ranking members are willing to sponsor then so would I, Would just like to hear what they have to say first :)
Oh BTW Xagro is the longest trial... Anyone remember him? Constantly bloodlusting in raid without it being called for? no? lol... Really though who is he/she?

Offline Fethalen

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
    • http://
« Reply #8 on: 14 June, 2011, 12:53:50 am »
it's good to see you again after your time out :)
as deelite mentioned we would like to hear from you alot dont be afraid to pres "push talk" button and blabber something. We have tanked together and i must admit i did pretty lousy tanking you learn as you go and you didn't do so bad and first time we droped council on alt raids. You have decent gear and you can improve it as you go that also aplies your tanking as you see more of the boss fights you become familiar with what to do and when to do
i think on alt raid even with the set backs we get to try chogal and do 3 at BWD. I realy think you should go trigger happy on "push to talk" button more often but not on DE Xan don't like her stuff being disenchanted  :D
-decent player hopefully will improve as we go along the way
-he is a actualy nice and  chatty on whisper when you get to know him but we need him more chatty on guild chat and just "hello" doesn't count  ;)
/sponsor
ps . get a dps spec and gear i wanna tank valiona for once  :blum:

Offline Civill

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #9 on: 14 June, 2011, 01:22:34 am »
c. Sponsorship Rules
i. Sponsors must have been in MoX for at least 6 months.
ii. Sponsors must be members. Recruits and Probationary Members cannot be sponsors. Officers, Captains and Councillors can only sponsor in exceptional circumstances.
iii. Sponsors must have played with the recruit for at least several hours.
iv. Sponsors must post within the recruit's application thread with at least 2 unique and positive comments about the recruit in order for their sponsorship to be counted.

Incase anyone missed it  :kiss2:

Offline Kletsnat

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
« Reply #10 on: 14 June, 2011, 02:03:31 am »
@ Civill, since almost the only people that have been a part of MoX for 6 months or longer in WoW are officers; Gimhra has granted some of us (the more objective and trustworthy players) the right to sponsor the new guys.

On-topic:

I would love to sponsor you Lonly, but unfortunately in my opinion your tanking/communicating skills are just not up to scratch as they need to be if you want to be a part of our progress team.

However, I am really glad you fixed a mic and sometimes give response to what is being asked, this shows you are trying to improve.
Therefor I would like to sponsor you to become one of our social members so you can keep improving and learning in the social/alt raid, which we have once a week. But of course that's up to you, if you think that's enough raiding for you. Besides that I haven't really seen you all that much outside of raids, so I can't really tell how well you're going along with the rest of the guild. Hopefully other guildies can fill in on that :)
Guildmaster of Artifex

Offline Kletsnat

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
« Reply #11 on: 12 July, 2011, 07:05:26 am »
Oke here by you are (as far as I'm aware) the longest trial in MoX WoW history.

You've had plenty of time to find the right amount of sponsors and yet only found 2. I wanted to tell you this in-game but I haven't seen you online the last week.

I'm sorry to conclude that you've failed your trial and we'll have to remove you from the guild. Good luck in the future and in your search for a guild that suits you :)
Guildmaster of Artifex