May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Adzz: WoW Social/PvP Application  (Read 2977 times)

Offline Adzz

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
Adzz: WoW Social/PvP Application
« on: 19 April, 2012, 01:25:45 am »
ABOUT YOU:

Applications type (Social/PvP/Raider): Social/PvP (and casual raiding if there's any going!)
Name:Ben
What other games apart from WoW do you play?: I play a little League of Legends and I'm looking forward to Diablo3.
A bit about yourself: Well you already have my name! I live near Liverpool in the UK (Not a scouser! :P) I enjoy games, Movies and beer also a very chilled and layed back fellow

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

Armory Link:  http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Adzz/simple

Character name: Adzz
Class: Warrior
Spec(s): PvP: Arms / PvE: Prot
Level: 95
Professions: JC,Cooking,Fishing,Archy all maxed out, I just dropped Mining for enchanting which i'm lvling up.
How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: urgggh alot lol, i would say at least 5 hours a day everyday depending on my work days and shifts which change each week so i couldnt give a real time guess sorry!
What high level alts do you have?: I dont have any alts i deleted my old characters a year or so ago.
Why did you chose the class you are now playing and the professions you selected?: I have been playing WoW since day one and was always interested in warrior so after playing vanilla as a lock then TBC as a paladin i rolled the warrior and have been playing ever since.

ABOUT YOU AS PLAYER:

Do you have Teamspeak? (It is not very important, but this is our current Voice Comm server, so if you want to join in on the chat, it sure is handy!) I do have Teamspeak :D

Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30. This will also be the case when doing our social/alt raids so make sure you can stay for the duration if you sign up for one of these runs.

Have you been in another guild? Yes
Which one(s)? And why did you leave?: HORDECORE VETERANS, I have just moved to the server and it was the first one i saw as PvP guild but i dont realy feel like i would fit in with them as they are not my kind of people e.g doing some RBG and they start screaming at each other and being rude etc, not realy what i wanna hear while im trying to have fun playing a game.

Feel free to list your PvE experiences in the game: I did MC/BWL/AQ20 and ZG in Vanilla, TBC i did it all up to felmyst in Sunwell, WOTLK i did it all including HC ICC but in Caty i have been very casual and only done the LFR I'm just waitng for Mists to come out so i can get back into the joys of raiding properly.

If you apply for PvP:
- What experience do you have in Rated BGs/Arenas? (What is your highest rank, and in which season?): This season i haven't done much at all but last season i hit 2034 in 3v3 before i quit also around 1640 in RBGs
- Do you have a PvP spec and glyphs and/or willing to change from your PvE to PvP spec if taken along to PvP events?: I do and i will :)
- What current gear for PvP do you currently have?: I am four items off full caty gear

Explain a little about what you like to do in World of Warcraft: Well i'm a bit of a achievement whore, i enjoy trying to get them and i love to PvP

YOU AND THE GUILD:

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you?: No

Explain a bit about why you want to join MoX?: I saw the post on the forums and i liked what i saw, a well organised group of people that havnt forgotten that there playing a game and want to keep things fun!

What type of guild are you looking for?: Just somewhere i can have friend chats with people and enjoy what the game has to offer.

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter (Yes/No): Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?  No not realy, i will probably think of something after i posted hehe
WoW: Monk [Shenji]
Xbox: [FollowTheGhost]

Offline Fluffy

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
Re: Adzz: WoW Social/PvP Application
« Reply #1 on: 19 April, 2012, 05:19:53 am »
I have one question. Do you like Kentucky Fried Moonkins? Just wanna make sure I won't be eaten. That's how I lost my mother.
« Last Edit: 19 April, 2012, 05:21:41 am by Fluffs »

Offline Adzz

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
« Reply #2 on: 19 April, 2012, 11:10:13 am »
No i'm more of a deep fried gnome person :P

Offline Ronin

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
    • http://
« Reply #3 on: 19 April, 2012, 02:43:54 pm »
hi adzz atm were not really doing much organised pvp stuff. I myself have been on a small break but i should be back playing again in another week and will be trying to get things up and running again.

also know as ray

Offline Adzz

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
« Reply #4 on: 19 April, 2012, 03:16:35 pm »
I'm in no rush, I'm just counting down the time till MoP i would still like to join if you would have me :)

Offline Kletsnat

• Diplomatic Envoy for peace in WoW
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
« Reply #5 on: 19 April, 2012, 03:59:48 pm »
Hey Ben,

You're more then welcome to join as social, feel free to poke any Officer in-game for an invite and explanation of trial.

/Sagiv
Guildmaster of Artifex
Klets - Zipora - Segev - Sagiv

binomial-cheese