May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: WoW Application for PvP Team. Esswhipe  (Read 1871 times)

Offline Esswhipe

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
WoW Application for PvP Team. Esswhipe
« on: 28 February, 2012, 10:15:58 pm »
ABOUT YOU:

Applications type (Social/PvP/Raider): Social / PvP
Name: Tiago Santos de Jesus
What other games apart from WoW do you play?: Cs
A bit about yourself: Well I on university at the momento on the second year. I´m studying criminal psychology. About sports i play handball. Finnaly, and about Wow, I play it for the last 5 years.

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

Character name: Esswhipe
Class:Druid
Spec(s): Main Balance / Secundary Resto
Level: 85
Professions: Alchemy and engineering
How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: Everyday from 20 to 24.
What high level alts do you have?: 85 Paladin; 70 Warlock; 45 Shammy and 45 Hunter
Why did you chose the class you are now playing and the professions you selected?: Well i did choose druid because it the only class that i can be anything. Dps (Caster / Melle); Tank and Healer. About the professions is because they are the ones that gave me more profit for pvp.

ABOUT YOU AS PLAYER:

Do you have Teamspeak? (It is not very important, but this is our current Voice Comm server, so if you want to join in on the chat, it sure is handy!) Well I have Ts ; ventrilo ; Raid Call and skype.

Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30. This will also be the case when doing our social/alt raids so make sure you can stay for the duration if you sign up for one of these runs.

Have you been in another guild? Yes
Which one(s)? And why did you leave?: Refraction; well I got in a harsh discussion with their leader because of a issue in rbg´s.

Feel free to list your PvE experiences in the game:
Ds Normal: 5/8
Ds Hc: 0/8

If you apply for PvP:
- What experience do you have in Rated BGs/Arenas? (What is your highest rank, and in which season?): Rbg´s 2k (Season 10); Arenas 2,3k (Season 7)
- Do you have a PvP spec and glyphs and/or willing to change from your PvE to PvP spec if taken along to PvP events?: My talents are alredy rigth por PvP.
- What current gear for PvP do you currently have?: I´m full cata, will start to get and off set(Probably for Feral spec)

Explain a little about what you like to do in World of Warcraft: Well I just love PvP. I like the fact we need, in PvP, to adapt for the enemy Class / Spec or even Setup and not know what they will alredy do and when.

YOU AND THE GUILD:

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you?:Battlecry ; Shamanray; Hipoxia; Rehn; Cobrakai; Porkita and Onïx.

Explain a bit about why you want to join MoX?: Well frist, and more important, I like to play  with the people i just said above. In second place mox is becoming good in PvP, especially rbg´s, and since what i want to do is rbg´s i think mox is a good choise.

What type of guild are you looking for?: Well first a PvP one but that, at the same time, do some Pve so i can try, if possible, get some progress.

Additional Information: Well just want to say that my pve itlv is 388 and my experience is 5/8 normal. i know is not much but i would like to, if possible, join your run´s even if it is a alt run.

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter (Yes/No):

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?

Offline Ronin

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
    • http://
Re: WoW Application for PvP Team. Esswhipe
« Reply #1 on: 28 February, 2012, 10:39:01 pm »
about time noob trial started 28-2-2012

also know as ray

Offline Kletsnat

• Diplomatic Envoy for peace in WoW
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
« Reply #2 on: 28 February, 2012, 11:08:12 pm »
Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter (Yes/No):

Please confirm you have read the charter and you agree to it.
Guildmaster of Artifex
Klets - Zipora - Segev - Sagiv

Offline Esswhipe

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
« Reply #3 on: 28 February, 2012, 11:52:27 pm »
Yeah  I did sorry.

binomial-cheese