May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[12] 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Heksa - Holy/Disc [NEW APPLICATION]  (Read 1742 times)

Offline Heksa

• Adminned
  • Noobler
  • Adminned
Heksa - Holy/Disc [NEW APPLICATION]
« on: 29 February, 2012, 11:04:22 pm »

Personalia
Name: Stig

I am a happy little fellah from Norway, usually on my sparetime I hang out with my girl and my friends. To make the bucks im working as an IT-Consulent for the city I live in, wich means 70% of my time gets spent infront of a computer, wich makes sense is my hobby aswell.

Heksa the disco priest

Nick: Heksa
Class: Priest
Specc: Holy / Disc
Level: 85 (duh)
Proffesions: Tailoring[525] / Enchanting[525]
Activity: Usually on a avarage week I play around 2-3 hours atleast aday.

So why do I play my delicious priest you ask?
Well, its been my main since late TBC and I cant even think about having another class as main, I love the healing-part of this game and I just love the way priests can adjust after the situations. Lifegrip can be freakin EPIC when you time it right.
So all in all I just love priest and I chose it cause my friend played a priest before I started and thougt his UD priest just looked freakin awesome! Mostly cause of Mindcontroll  :unknw:

Stig the gaming version

Teamspeak: Check
Raid times: Not relevant since im apping for a PvP spot atm, may step in raids if im needed tho, got decent gear for it and got way enough experience as a PVE healer.

Previous Guilds:

Minerva - Officer [Turned inactive due to summertimes]

MOX :shok: - Trial [Left cause I talked with you guys about not fitting in a 25man raid, I always been a 10man palyer, mostly cause my computer has always been utter shit but has been upgraded so its no probs anymore. Another big part was that I started a guild on the alliance side with a good load of friends, got to 1/8 HC before we had to call it due to drama between players and people just didnt feel it anymore]

Dysfunctional - Guild Leader [As I said above we got some drama in the guild due to people knowing eachother too good IRL wich means critisism got very personal..And people started to get burned out]

PVE Experience
Bastin of Twilight - 1/4 HC
Blackwing Lair - 4/6 HC
Firelands - 2/7 HC
Dragonsoul - 1/8 HC

All my experience is pre-nerfs [Achivments can aprove it]

Players VS Players

-RBG-
My highest RBG experience is actually only 1400...I know...But thats because I havent realy been in a pvp guild since my main focus has been PVE in cata. Started pvping for real just a cupple of months back. The 1400 exp was last season.

My spec is adjusted after PVP[Disc that is] my holy specc is still for PVE since iv been helping out in pugs with friends and all that, but it is defently not a problem changing it to PVP.

My goal for pvping is getting glad, have always been dreamin about having the glad tittle but never got the time and stable partners to actually go for it, hence my PVE carrier. PVE players aint mostly that pumped out sitting 3-4 hours in arenas struggeling for rating. Highest iv reached in 3s is 1800.

MoXies

Vouchers: Nah, highly doubt it

Why do I want to join MoX you ask?
welll I have been playing alittle RBG`s with your member Mike and last night I played RBGS with battlecryx..Was AWESOME!

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter (Yes/No): Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?

Just wanted to say that iv been in MoX before and I got kinda busted when copy/paste my old app cause of my hatred against writing applications..Damn sagiv and his memory  :sorry:
The reason for leaving is explained further up on the guild history part.

Best Regards
Heksa [ http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Heksa/simple ]

Offline Kletsnat

• Diplomatic Envoy for peace in WoW
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
Re: Heksa - Holy/Disc [NEW APPLICATION]
« Reply #1 on: 29 February, 2012, 11:10:28 pm »
Hey Heksa,

No worries, appreciate you filling in a new application ;)
I'll leave the rest of the application process to Ray, since he is in charge of the PvP department.
Anyways, looking forward to welcoming you soon! (again)

/Sagiv
Guildmaster of Artifex
Klets - Zipora - Segev - Sagiv

Offline Ronin

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: 01 March, 2012, 11:43:00 am »
well if the pve department has no worries with him coming back into the fold me and battlecryx would like to give him a go as his quite a decent healer even if he didnt understand us calling his name on ts eska :P

also know as ray

Offline Heksa

• Adminned
  • Noobler
  • Adminned
« Reply #3 on: 01 March, 2012, 02:22:25 pm »
Thanks Ronin for giving me a shot due to my low RBG experience  :)

Looking forward to this, gonna be a blast doing competetive PvP.

-Eksa

Offline Ronin

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
    • http://
« Reply #4 on: 02 March, 2012, 05:10:59 pm »
trial started 2-3-2012

also know as ray