May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Request To Join Mox Guild  (Read 2201 times)

Offline orcf4

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
Request To Join Mox Guild
« on: 22 December, 2007, 11:50:34 am »
Nick: orcfire
Class: hunter
Level: 70
Server: grim batol
Professions: lw and skinn
/played (type it in WoW):

Do you have Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic):yes

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? ofc

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)? allmost everyday =)
Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration? yes
Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)? yes decisum

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is sufficient in most cases. i only have the gear i wear,, no pvp,, and back up gear is ofc a little worse than what i wear =)

Resistance gear of note: sry have non

Are you attuned to Karazhan? yes

IMPORTANT:

Now when you´re done with the "basics", we´re on to what´s important in the application! Here we want you to explain a little about different aspects of your character and the game, so we can ensure you are suitable.

So, write a few sentences about:

Talents: my specc for now is mm, but went from lvl 10 till 70 as bm,, but went mm for the added dps in raids and instances,, have allso tryed surv specc, but it is mostly for cc,, so my specc mainly denpends on what im doing this day/week

Explain why you´re using the spec you are, what specs you´ve tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this specs suits you the best.
i started with bm specc cause my pet is a great tank,, ( i have a bat ),, and allso does alot off dps when i use leggings of beastmastery.
but no pet cant out tank a good tank so now im mm for dps,, and i do desent cc aswell,, allmost no need in 10 or 25 man raids i know,, but good to have when i badge farm daily hc =)

Gear:

Talk a bit about what gear you´re aiming for, this is EXTREMELY important for those without good gear. Basically just give us a list of what gear you´re aiming to get (what you think is the best possible gear for your class+spec). Where is your current equipment lacking now?

when it comes to gear, i think my gear is very ok =),, but im aiming for t4,, have t4 hands from curator,, so only need t4 head from kara, but ofc i would love to get ssc/tk gear, but lack of guild allthru my "game life" 60ty lvl or so have made it so i only have few raid drops and lots of epic craft,,

Guild:

Why you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild.

i would like to join as trial cause i know a few mox members,, (roadhog,hellhoof,shamanray, and a few others),, and i see the gear they have,, and i want that too =) and a have done many many 5 man instance with mox players and they do very well, and they think i do to, and all mox ppl i have meet in game seems prety ok=) so i think i would fit in great,, ,, thx for reading this,, hope to hear from u soon,, have a good 1 =)

WoW:

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?

my goal is BT, i have no idea if ill ever get to go there,, but ofc i would love have 2 have t6,, and i think i can say for sure that ill keep playing for a long long time still,, world of warcrack,,, once u have tryed it u will never let it go / it will never let u go lol

Additional Information:

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?
im a happy non greedy guy,,  so pls inv =)

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: 24 December, 2007, 12:56:58 pm »
I will try to talk to you in game.
85 Druid

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: 25 December, 2007, 12:26:42 am »
Trial started with Roadhog as F&F sponsor 24/12/07.
85 Druid

binomial-cheese