Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27
28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Application for re-instatement  (Read 14659 times)

Offline Fallen

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
    • http://
Application for re-instatement
« Reply #20 on: 01 February, 2008, 07:57:07 pm »
Quote from: Headless
I'm a reapplied member too, wouldn't let me use my old user name  

Gonna keep it to try and confuse peeps

lol all you need now is someone to call themselves HeadlessEncore and you'll be all set!

- Fallen

To have faith is to have purpose, and purpose in life is what defines a man, and makes him steadfast and resolute. Faith keeps him true and, even in the darkest hours, illuminates him like a candle flame. Faith guides him surely, from birth to the grave. For a man without faith will no longer be true, and a mind without purpose will walk in dark places.

Offline ZombieB

• Administrator
  • Addict
« Reply #21 on: 01 February, 2008, 08:04:04 pm »
Is this Fallen from way back? [SYN] Fallen?

too many guys named Fallen! Can't you name yourself something more distinguishable... like TheGuyWithABeardWho'sNotEncoresSisterButWhosNameUsedToBeFallenAlthoughYouCanCallMeJim?
« Last Edit: 01 February, 2008, 08:04:24 pm by ZombieB »
Also known as Bullborn.
The cake is real, but there is no spoon.
"Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential" - Winston Churchill

Offline Fallen

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #22 on: 01 February, 2008, 08:10:25 pm »
Quote from: ZombieB
Is this Fallen from way back? [SYN] Fallen?

too many guys named Fallen! Can't you name yourself something more distinguishable... like TheGuyWithABeardWho'sNotEncoresSisterButWhosNameUsedToBeFallenAlthoughYouCanCallMeJim?

Hi Zombie, this is the Fallen who use to save your Arse in Planetside all those years ago!

To have faith is to have purpose, and purpose in life is what defines a man, and makes him steadfast and resolute. Faith keeps him true and, even in the darkest hours, illuminates him like a candle flame. Faith guides him surely, from birth to the grave. For a man without faith will no longer be true, and a mind without purpose will walk in dark places.

Offline Trillion

• Administrator
  • Regular
« Reply #23 on: 01 February, 2008, 08:31:07 pm »
Didn't you used to crash a mosquito on me?

Hey fallen
Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us.

Offline Fallen

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #24 on: 01 February, 2008, 08:34:51 pm »
Quote from: Trillion
Didn't you used to crash a mosquito on me?  

Hey fallen

No No, not I. Never crashed a mosi on you, or ran Missy over in a Raider/ATV/Maurauder...its all lies. Just remember me as the friendly Gimp who use to rez, repair and heal you when you all died. Either that or the friendly Inf you guys use to shoot all the time!

Offline ZombieB

• Administrator
  • Addict
« Reply #25 on: 01 February, 2008, 08:35:21 pm »
Good to see you're still alive and well

But as you can probably fully understand, some talks with various existing MoXies is in order before anything can be decided. I'm afraid some patience will be needed.

I hope I don't sound too rude (its intended as advice, not being rude ), but I'm fairly certain that not everyone has forgotten the [SYN] incidents and the question of why they should let you back in will be in their mind. My advice to you as a friend would be to rebuild bridges and sort things out with them first of all.  

Also known as Bullborn.
The cake is real, but there is no spoon.
"Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential" - Winston Churchill

Offline Fallen

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #26 on: 01 February, 2008, 08:42:34 pm »
Quote from: ZombieB
Good to see you're still alive and well  

But as you can probably fully understand, some talks with various existing MoXies is in order before anything can be decided. I'm afraid some patience will be needed.

I hope I don't sound too rude (its intended as advice, not being rude  ), but I'm fairly certain that not everyone has forgotten the [SYN] incidents and the question of why they should let you back in will be in their mind. My advice to you as a friend would be to rebuild bridges and sort things out with them first of all.

No worries Zomb, I fully understand, and patience is not a problem. I understand the complications and issues involved in my presence here on the forums and my request for re-instatement. I agree that there are definately bridges that need to be rebuilt with certain [MoX]ies. Although I didnt participate in any [syn] related [MoX] attacks/issues/problems, in fact quite the opposite, but, I have no problem rebuilding bridges with [MoX]ies, who feel I did!
« Last Edit: 01 February, 2008, 08:44:25 pm by Fallen »

Offline Wilbur Spoons

• Class in a very tall glass
  • 03. Full Member
  • Addict
« Reply #27 on: 01 February, 2008, 08:44:06 pm »
To be fair, and I am sure if you read back in the archive you will be able to confirm this, Fallen was acting as a peacemaker during the syn incident and it was in fact the likes of Chug and The Coder who caused all the aggro and upset. It also has to be said that sYn disbanded some time ago, also MoX has undergone many changes since then and is technically a different clan now.

I can't see personally why Fallen can't be given a two week trial as a new member and we go from there.

Offline Durin Danark

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #28 on: 01 February, 2008, 09:29:53 pm »
Hi fallen,

really glad to see you hope all is well and hope you come back tbh.

DD

Aion: Expert Tailor 440/Alchemy 399.

Offline Fallen

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #29 on: 01 February, 2008, 09:42:22 pm »
Quote from: Durin Danark
Hi fallen,

really glad to see you hope all is well and hope you come back tbh.

DD

Hi Durin!

Thanks, and me too!

- Fallen

Offline JXcream

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #30 on: 01 February, 2008, 09:44:20 pm »
i agree with what wilbs is saying here

Offline The Flange

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
  • In Space, no one can hear you fap!
« Reply #31 on: 01 February, 2008, 10:30:23 pm »
I say we let him in then keep him prisoner while me and Miles interrogate him....I'll ask the questions and Miles can lick his ear. When we're satisfied hes not Russian or Communist we can let him go.....NURSE NURSE....it's happening again....I thought these pills were supposed to be really good.....NUUUURRRRRSSSEEEEE!!!  
I R watching my virtual test pc finis..
Son of a bitch it just errored halfway that sentence....

Offline Miles

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #32 on: 01 February, 2008, 10:48:55 pm »
Quote from: The Flange
I say we let him in then keep him prisoner while me and Miles interrogate him....I'll ask the questions and Miles can lick his ear. When we're satisfied hes not Russian or Communist we can let him go.....NURSE NURSE....it's happening again....I thought these pills were supposed to be really good.....NUUUURRRRRSSSEEEEE!!!  
Flange, I´m not the ear-licker! THATS YOU YOU SICK BASTARD! ^^

I will never forget you, Chef.

Offline Epoch

• Regular
« Reply #33 on: 01 February, 2008, 11:04:13 pm »
Elo Fallen
I'm grumpy.

Offline Fallen

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #34 on: 01 February, 2008, 11:05:27 pm »
Quote from: Epoch
Elo Fallen

Ello Epoch mate, you still ere? How's Wales these days?

- Fallen

Offline Epoch

• Regular
« Reply #35 on: 02 February, 2008, 12:39:27 am »
Hilly and full of romanians as usual
They are nicer than the locals though
I'm grumpy.

Raging Speedhorn

« Reply #36 on: 02 February, 2008, 01:44:45 am »
Must we resurrect the syn episode? As interesting as it was at the time it's long gone now. Lets just see what happens, Fallen.

Offline Sparks

• Can't find sprint
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
  • Love many, trust a few learn 2 paddle ur own canoe
    • http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/carisone
« Reply #37 on: 02 February, 2008, 09:43:49 am »
Hello Fallen welcome aboard.

I will probably end up reffering to you as the FPS Fallen.  Hope thats ok.
'I'd far rather be happy than right any day'

Offline Lanski

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #38 on: 03 February, 2008, 05:43:35 pm »
Hi Fallen,

Thank you for your patience since requesting re-instatement.

Since it's been a significant time since you left MoX you are going to have to go through the trial phase as a new recruit.

Your 2 week trial starts from today. At the end of the 2 weeks it is your responsibility to post asking for full membership.

Good luck and welcome back.

Lanski
Explored the World with Cowboy -TPF- :)
Mrs Cowboy -TPF- \o/
Mummy to Lil Lanski Cowboy -TPF- Pinkette AKA Lil Miss born 3rd July 2013
Mummy to Lil Lanski Cowboy -TPF- Pinkette AKA Tiny Miss born 27th June 2019

Offline HeadlessChicken

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
  • Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas.
« Reply #39 on: 03 February, 2008, 05:57:08 pm »
Good choice Lanski, it shows alot about MoX when they can move on from nasty events.

See around Fallen!

Princess Bonjela? Ace Rimmer. There'll be time for explanations later, and hopefully, some sex.