Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Hi ho peeps  (Read 3174 times)

Sindri

Hi ho peeps
« on: 01 October, 2009, 03:34:42 pm »
Hiya peeps

I am Sindri, brave gladiator in Aion and poorest dwarf on Teon in Lineage2.  I am playing Aion and look to be playing for some time, I played Lineage2 for 4 years and have been waiting for Aion to arrive.

I love to be social in game and party and chat and I'm looking for a group of peeps to join with me in singing the dwarf travelling song ... don't worry I'll teach you the words, the words are a bit tough to learn but give it a go:

gold gold gold gold
gold gold gold gold
gold gold gold gold

I'll teach you the next verse another time; you'll need chance to learn the words.

Having been in a great clan in Lineage 2 I really want to bring some of that spirit to Aion and join a great bunch of peeps to enjoy the game with.  I'm not good at pvp, i physically shake and occasionally throw up so a bucket is required on standby (bad reaction to adrenaline)  But i'm a great pve person and I'll spend my whole time in game trying to help someone else instead of levelling myself so I level slow as well.  

So are you the great bunch of peeps that would love to have this girl around?

Offline Ryu

• P.I.T.A.
  • 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Hi ho peeps
« Reply #1 on: 01 October, 2009, 04:03:11 pm »
Afternoon Sindri,

And welcome to the MoX forum this is only a slight part of our very shiney forums where peanuts are provided.
I will need you to do one thing though before I can start your trial. Go to the new recruit section and see the Aion pinned topic. Have a read and should you be older then the youngest MoXie (18+ is the the minimum requirement)

So grab your chair, relax and have a read http://www.moxguild.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10425

Sindri

Hi ho peeps
« Reply #2 on: 01 October, 2009, 04:32:42 pm »
Read the topic and partaken of the peanuts, although there were no instructions on how to open the packet and you didn't tell me the packet may contain NUTS!

Offline Ryu

• P.I.T.A.
  • 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Hi ho peeps
« Reply #3 on: 01 October, 2009, 05:07:15 pm »
The bag of peanuts can be requested here http://www.moxguild.com/forum/index.php?showforum=3
You will need to fill in a apllication.

This is where you will start the 2 week trial and the peanuts will begin production. After your 2 weeks have passed and you have got your sponsors. You will finally be provided with your peanuts!

Offline FallenEncore

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Hi ho peeps
« Reply #4 on: 01 October, 2009, 05:36:15 pm »
Quote from: Sindri
Hiya peeps

I am Sindri, brave gladiator in Aion and poorest dwarf on Teon in Lineage2.  I am playing Aion and look to be playing for some time, I played Lineage2 for 4 years and have been waiting for Aion to arrive.

I love to be social in game and party and chat and I'm looking for a group of peeps to join with me in singing the dwarf travelling song ... don't worry I'll teach you the words, the words are a bit tough to learn but give it a go:

gold gold gold gold
gold gold gold gold
gold gold gold gold

I'll teach you the next verse another time; you'll need chance to learn the words.

Having been in a great clan in Lineage 2 I really want to bring some of that spirit to Aion and join a great bunch of peeps to enjoy the game with.  I'm not good at pvp, i physically shake and occasionally throw up so a bucket is required on standby (bad reaction to adrenaline)  But i'm a great pve person and I'll spend my whole time in game trying to help someone else instead of levelling myself so I level slow as well.  

So are you the great bunch of peeps that would love to have this girl around?

welcome

remember to post in the new recuits forum, its needed for officail trails

however someone who levels as slow as me...is that even possible?
I should have WTF!? tattooed on my forehead

"Curse you Sudden but Forseable Betrail"->Wash Firefly[/color]
Winner - MoX Non-Stop Talk Radio - MMX 2008
Winner - MoX Duel Syncronize Loss of Glasses on  a water slide - MM 2009

Offline Durin Danark

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
Hi ho peeps
« Reply #5 on: 03 October, 2009, 05:33:51 am »
Welcome to the boards hope to see you in game

DD

Aion: Expert Tailor 440/Alchemy 399.