Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Pandemic - 70 - Shadowpew  (Read 1965 times)

pandemic

Pandemic - 70 - Shadowpew
« on: 30 August, 2008, 01:07:13 am »
ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Nick: Pandemic
Class:  Priest
Level: 70
Server: Grim Batol
Professions: Tailoring herbing
Spec : Shadow (im holy atm but i hear your full on holy, but are in need of shadow)
/played (type it in WoW): 28 days on this char, which is a fraction of my overall played.

Do you have Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic): i spend my whole time on TS, also have vent for those evil vent users.

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? Yarr.

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?  whenever im not at work, so most of the time.. every day at least!
Our  Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at  19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration?
atm the only work times that conflict are a monday / tuesday night due to training for the next few weeks, once its done ill be fine to raid every night.

Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)?  

been in infamy on this server, and a guild called lithium on another (they are on KJ now)

Post  a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your  equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is  sufficient in most cases.

well as shadow its kara gear through and through, ill explain why i think id be an asset to the guild at the end of my app.  as holy i have mainly craftable (whitemend etc) and kara gear.

Resistance gear of note:

none, but SR gear is so easy to farm tbh

Please  list your relevant raid experience, stating which encounters you have  personal experience of in Black Temple, Mount Hyjal & Sunwell

cleared everything up to and including kalecgos on my resto shaman and DPS warrior. Pre-TBC i cleared everything pre naxx
IMPORTANT:

Now  when you´re done with the "basics", we´re on to what´s important in the  application! Here we want you to explain a little about different  aspects of your character and the game, so we can ensure you are  suitable.

So, write a few sentences about:

Talents:

Explain  why you´re using the spec you are, what specs you´ve tried, and why you  came to the conclusion that this specs suits you the best.

i am using the current holy spec because i have to, you dont choose your spec, the top top end raiders and theorycrafters do!

Gear:

Talk  a bit about what gear you´re aiming for, this is EXTREMELY important  for those without good gear. Basically just give us a list of what gear  you´re aiming to get (what you think is the best possible gear for your  class+spec). Where is your current equipment lacking now?

atm pretty much all of it is lacking, i generally use maxdps.com to check on upgrades etc, and its 99% accurate.  i am also friends with KJ raiding shadowpriests and speak on TS with them regualy.  ill be grinding for the badge gear mainly outside raids.

Guild:

Why you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild.

well i was in a kara with your hunter CL, and it was awful... dogcrap to say the least and we got talking.  my guild on kor`gall are falling apart due to people abusing the healers at every moment which in turn is making them not log on (im a dps warrior there)  and i just want to raid, i cant be assed with e-drama, i cant be ased with people giving half their focus to a raid, to not be flasked and food buffed.  i want to suceed in what i do, i expect my guild mates to feel the exact same.

WoW:

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?

i want to see sunwell before wotlk, plain and simple.  i love to raid, and i would hate to miss out on end game due to e-drama.

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?                                          

so my spam begins!

tbh i dont know much about your guild, i dont know what your looking for in terms of a SP.  my gear isnt great, hell its kara crap pretty much.  

BUT, and this is my argument to it,  i am experianced, very experianced.   after learning all of MH / BT and downing illidan (before sunwell was anywhere near) and ended up playing my warrior, i was the GM of my warriors guild personal advisor to bosses, i have farmed ssc / tk / mh / bt to death, i know them inside out and back to front.   i kill my adds on gorefiend within the first few seconds, i dont die on supremus, i dont spread parasites on illidan, i get my portal on kalecgos.  i dont want to come across as big headed, you have to understand i am putting effort into letting you know of my experiance and abilty as with the gear i have it is all you have to go on.

if you dont have the time to gear me to your level before i start properly pwning i understand, if you can get a T6 geared SP who has the same kind of experiance as me i understand.  but if you are willing to give me half a chance i am active, loyal, experianced, i have a proper understanding of how wow works and runs, i read tactics, im prepared fr raids and i come with 100% focus from start to end.

so theres my case, take it or leave it, deal or no deal?

Pand

--------------------

Offline TheBron

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: 30 August, 2008, 01:39:14 pm »
Very nice application there chap, I will nudge the in-game officers towards this thread, and see if we can let you know asap.

Stay tuned for now!!

Offline regz

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: 30 August, 2008, 01:52:34 pm »
nice app there mr. shadowpriest!

(ps i like shadowpriests, something about debuffing etc)

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #3 on: 30 August, 2008, 02:50:46 pm »
Very nice application, I will speak to you in game & get my priest class leader to look you over on the armory.

Not 100% sure if I will be on line tonight but will be for sure on Sunday as we are raiding, so clearly I can speak to you then even if the conversation is rather truncated due to bosses etc..
85 Druid

pandemic

« Reply #4 on: 30 August, 2008, 07:49:01 pm »
Quote from: Carym
Very nice application, I will speak to you in game & get my priest class leader to look you over on the armory.

Not 100% sure if I will be on line tonight but will be for sure on Sunday as we are raiding, so clearly I can speak to you then even if the conversation is rather truncated due to bosses etc..

thanks for the kind words

my shadow gear is actually more shocking than i firs thought, even has holes where +dmg gear should be,

its basically down if you want to gear someone up (ofc ill still be badge farming, and ill make the shadow tailoring set in the next couple of days), with the end result being a fully active experianced raider who you can always count on.

im back from work + online now till i pass out sometime tomorrow morning ^_^

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #5 on: 30 August, 2008, 11:58:25 pm »
Trial started 30/08/08
85 Druid

binomial-cheese