May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Aion Application (Yashrio)  (Read 1695 times)

Offline Yashiro

• Lurker
Aion Application (Yashrio)
« on: 09 January, 2010, 02:11:56 pm »
About your character/s
Ingame character names: Yashiro, Hashiu, Hashiro, Chross, Dororo
Class:Gladiator, ranger, chanter, Assassin, Sorc
Level:40,35,30,21,19

About yourself
Are you familiar with Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to RvR and instance runs, although it is not necessary to have a mic):

Yes I am familiar with Teamspeak

Hi, my name is Shin. As my name implies I am amazing, this all occurred after a  couple of incidents.

One fresh summer day, I was out trying to prevent  people from spreading STD's, the fight against STD's is a long and hard one,  sometimes burning, sometimes itchy, but it has to be done. Later that day I went  to the aquarium to feed the dolphins and eat hot dogs, and suddenly, in the  corner of my eye I saw some brutish men carry a big-X-ray machine, carelessly  without looking around, I missed the sign that read, 'Caution, wet floor' and  slipped, thus tumbling down the stairs breaking my back on 64 different  locations, tripping the brutish men, who dropped the X-ray machine forcing me  into the water. The chemical compounds of Water, dolphin urine and dead fish,  along with the deadly doze of radiation from the X-ray machine, turned me into  something Amazing, and that creature is, Me, Amazing Shin. The  Dolphin-ZombieSlaughtering-man-of-action. My life has never been the same, but it  doesn't have to be. Because I am amazing, I kill zombies with my bare hands, and  I eat child intestines at the local orphanage, life's never been this  great.

-Amazing Shin,
Your Number One Hero.

Age(must be 18year+): 22

Have you been in any other Aion Legions and what were your reasons for leaving?
I used to be in Damned Souls but i left as the legion didn't have anything to offer that excited me and people were generally really selfish with the exception of some.

Why do you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild?
I want to join MOX because of the people I met while doing KHQ. They have a sense of humor, brutish but good, basically, they swing the same way I do. They seem to take things seriously but not with an iron fist, which gives you a relaxing atmosphere filled with comedy and awesomeness. They also offered to help on several locations which to me, is a great benefit. What I'm looking for in a legion is hard to say, I want to PVP alot, which I dont see as Impossible, I want to have friends to play with, and do instances/groups etc.

What are your goals in Aion, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?

My goal is to be the TOUGHEST gladiator out there on the elyose side, might take time but that's what I want, I want to squeeze my opponents intestines out as I violently stab their friends in the face with my sword of death. I want to inspire and help my friends in the fight against ... Something clever. and I want most of all, to be of use to someone and able to help them out. I will be playing forever.

Additional Information:
Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: Yes
The charter can be found HERE.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?             

I have an offensive sense of humor, that usually stab at the weaknesses I see, I never take offense unless people are stupid, but i have a golden rule, if SOMEONE/ANYONE that I took a shot at gets annoyed/pissed/hurt/angry I'll apologise, Even though I dont get offended, it doesn't mean everyone else is immune to internet stupidity (I cant spell).

This post has been edited by Ryu: Dec 23 2009, 08:27 PM

Offline Wikkum

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
« Reply #1 on: 09 January, 2010, 02:21:15 pm »
Welcome to the forums and thanks for your creating this application, your trial will start as of this reply.
Your trial will last exactly 2 weeks where you will have to either bump this post or create a new one in the new recruits section for validation to become a MoXie!
Here you will be relying on the other members to sponsor you with the minimum requirement of 3 people to pass your trial. So allot a grouping and a bit of kiss2.gif

This you will need Teamspeak for details to the server contact one of your fellow guildies or myself.
Because of Aions PvP nature we will be relying on good communication in time to come.
Also you have to read this MoX Charter which it seems you have already

During this time you will be bearing the MoX tag, wear it with pride as this does effect the Legion as a whole should you create hassle. Should you still need your tag, ask one of the MoXies your grouping with for a invite.
Good luck and see you in-game.

Offline Durin Danark

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #2 on: 09 January, 2010, 06:16:21 pm »
Well Well Well nice to see you have posted you nutter.

I have to say I have not laughed or wondered what the hell is going on in a chat bar for like forever!!! What fun reading last night was hope this continues.

Welcome and I would deffo sponsor you mate just for the crack(Ass Crack that is!!!).

Good luck with the dolphins and I hope you get rid of the crabs soon!!

DD

Aion: Expert Tailor 440/Alchemy 399.

Offline Xan

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
  • If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
« Reply #3 on: 09 January, 2010, 06:31:33 pm »
/Cough.

This may be my fault...I found him wandering around lonely, crying as he was nibbling on someones leg, and thought he'd be a great person to be-friend...to keep him away from the werewolf that bangs down his door.

You make me laugh and there are now 2 people officially more random than me, so now you get my abuse! Ha!

Good to see you in legion ;p

Formally known as Alie.

Offline Durin Danark

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #4 on: 03 February, 2010, 03:21:45 pm »
Sponsor/ Shin is a good team worker and in whatever game he plays in teh future. Valued player on Aion hope he stays in MoX and in the game.

DD

Aion: Expert Tailor 440/Alchemy 399.