May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 [2] 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: BF2142 and Planetside  (Read 6757 times)

Offline jzf

• Noobler
    • http://
BF2142 and Planetside
« on: 24 September, 2007, 11:33:15 pm »
I first heard of MoX because I used to play Planetside with them on occasion.  It was a refreshing break from Blood Legion.  In fact the only reason I didn't join MoX back then was becuase of my attachment with Blood Legion.  However, Blood Legion don't play 2142 (officially).

So I'm hoping to join MoX's 2142 players, and if I ever resub to Planetside, I'll transfer my main character over to MoX too (providing anyone actually still plays the game).

Do you have any GuildWars players?

Do you have any Dawn of War players?
 I could have written a bullshit apology and this would have gone no further.  
I didn't.
I spent a lot of effort trying to explain myself.
That's respect.

Offline Durin Danark

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
BF2142 and Planetside
« Reply #1 on: 24 September, 2007, 11:42:49 pm »
Nice to meet you ViolentAngel, We have a big following in BF2142 and we are in the process of gathering funds for a spanking brand new server and we are all joined up to Clanbase for some matches very soon. Add me to your buddylist(Durindanark) and I hope to be on with you soon, you can get the rest of the guys buddy names Here and add yourself to it as well. I'm on nights at the Mo but I do play in the mornings and late afternoon before I go to work!!! Hope to see you in game and I will send you TeamSpeak info in a PM.

Welcome to MoX, Recruit!

Our minimum entry age is 18.

If not done so already, please:
1. Read This
2. Get this
3. Sign Up to This

4. This is also strongly recommended. (My user name is ‘clintros’. Feel free to say hi.) You can use this to join friends into any game or teamspeak.

We are a multi-gaming clan. Because of this, you should not be a member of any other gaming clans for games we already play as it would be perceived as a conflicting loyalty.

***IMPORTANT BIT***IMPORTANT BIT***IMPORTANT BIT***
You only have access to the public forums during your trial. YOU MUST REQUEST ACCESS TO THE PRIVATE FORUMS AFTER TWO WEEKS. To do this, post a request in the 'Membership and new recruits' section, you will then have access to the private forums..
***IMPORTANT BIT***IMPORTANT BIT***IMPORTANT BIT***

A useful guide to logging onto out TS server can be found here.

All Server information on MLE site

Any questions just ask, and don't forget the peanuts.

Your two week trial starts now.
« Last Edit: 24 September, 2007, 11:43:34 pm by Durin Danark »

Aion: Expert Tailor 440/Alchemy 399.

Offline JXcream

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
BF2142 and Planetside
« Reply #2 on: 25 September, 2007, 02:41:17 pm »
welcome to mox buddy

Offline jzf

• Noobler
BF2142 and Planetside
« Reply #3 on: 25 September, 2007, 06:29:46 pm »
JXCream!  I recognise that name!  Any of the others still around?
I didn't.
That's respect.

Offline ZombieB

• Administrator
  • Addict
BF2142 and Planetside
« Reply #4 on: 25 September, 2007, 07:56:43 pm »
Ooo..blood legion.

Weren't you NC? or..no..Im confusing that with Renegade Legion... ah...

what I wouldn't do to have my hands on a pre-nerfed TR MAX Pounder in a MoX Gen defense and have Renegade Legion try to storm us again..heehee

Welcome to MoX!
Also known as Bullborn.
The cake is real, but there is no spoon.
"Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential" - Winston Churchill

Offline JXcream

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
BF2142 and Planetside
« Reply #5 on: 25 September, 2007, 08:56:48 pm »
yeh pretty much all the moxies that were active in my planetside days are still about, and im pretty sure most of the guys since before i joined are still here

oh and sorry i missed your msg earlier, i got it when you were offline. did you log on to ts atall today?
« Last Edit: 25 September, 2007, 08:58:58 pm by JXcream »

Offline Darumar

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
BF2142 and Planetside
« Reply #6 on: 25 September, 2007, 09:36:52 pm »
Hey jzf!

Nice to see you on the MoX forums. We are not very active in PS atm, but as During says there's quite a bit going on in the BF2142 section. If you hook up with the BF'ers I'm sure you'll see some quality MoX team work action. Personally I got my head stuck in EVE-Online atm, and only play BF2142 occationally. Headless, Farrow, Ryu, Squash etc also frequent these boards, won't be long till you run into them.

/D

HeadlessChicken

BF2142 and Planetside
« Reply #7 on: 25 September, 2007, 09:38:40 pm »
Ayup Jzf, good to seeya buddy

Hardly anyone on PS these days  I'm playin TF2 ATM (and 2142 from time to time), still waiting for a PS type game to come along

Offline Farrow

• Administrator
  • Addict
BF2142 and Planetside
« Reply #8 on: 25 September, 2007, 09:58:46 pm »
Quote from: Darumar
Headless, Farrow, Ryu, Squash etc also frequent these boards, won't be long till you run into them.

Certainly won't

Hey JZF, been a while  

PS is pretty much dead in MoX unfortunately. There's a few occasional players but as headless says, we're mostly waiting for the next MMOFPS - which could be Huxley... we'll see.
I don't care who you are. When it comes to flying a Galaxy - better you than Ryu.

Offline Chip

• 04. MoX News Team
  • Regular
BF2142 and Planetside
« Reply #9 on: 25 September, 2007, 10:46:15 pm »
Hay welcome,

dont know if you remeber me for PS but hay no one ever does...  Looking forward to seeing you about
Chip AKA John in Real Life.

Offline jzf

• Noobler
BF2142 and Planetside
« Reply #10 on: 26 September, 2007, 10:48:41 am »
Quote from: ZombieB
a MoX Gen defense
/sigh
ahh those were the days... me in a DCMAX and everywhere I look it's wall to wall Medics...  Nothing like the cosy feeling of two or three fellas trying to stick a BANK up my arse at once   It used to be sweet inviting you guys into any sort of BL Op too, because of course you're the only other TR Outfit on Werner that actually had cert requirements...

I think Farrow, you might actually have our most regular guest from MoX  Headless, Darumar and JXc, Ryukain, Squishly, the names bring back cave hunts...  Good cave hunts with a really tight knit squad...  Now that I've got time on my hands to start playing games again, the 2142 lads have got a lot to measure up to.

I know the communication with BL will have gone dead without me around though.  I'm not being egotistical, I just know the BL lads in general are lost without TS Communications (and a 3/2 MAX to Medic ratio).  I'll join MoX in Planetside if I ever resub (I might resub short term).  I'm still using the BL forum on a fairly regular basis even though I haven't played anything with them for six months.  I know you fellas have a policy about Conflicting Interests, and I have to respect that, but Blood Legion officially plays absoloutely nothing else other than Planetside.

EDIT:  What's Huxley?  The only things the BL lads have mentioned are Tabula Rasa and Fallen Earth.  Both of which seem to be more RPGy than a straight FPS.
« Last Edit: 26 September, 2007, 10:56:40 am by jzf »
I didn't.
That's respect.

Offline Farrow

• Administrator
  • Addict
BF2142 and Planetside
« Reply #11 on: 26 September, 2007, 11:48:29 am »
Huxley Website

Basically, Huxley's an MMOFPS combined with a little RPG. As I understand it, there's gunna be 2 factions that players can be, each of which battling the other for some grand new powersource. But there's also NPCs and quests in there somewhere, which is why a few people are a bit worried that it's not gunna be what we're looking for after PS.

After seeing some of the videos though, I'm becoming more and more convinced that it's FPS-enough to hold my attention. Shame we've gotta wait until at least next year for it to come out.
I don't care who you are. When it comes to flying a Galaxy - better you than Ryu.

Offline Ryu

• P.I.T.A.
  • 03. Full Member
  • Regular
BF2142 and Planetside
« Reply #12 on: 26 September, 2007, 05:23:44 pm »
Quote from: jzf
JXCream!  I recognise that name!  Any of the others still around?
Wtf Jzf.... Get out

Nice to see you finally come to the dark side, anyone else want to come over?
« Last Edit: 26 September, 2007, 05:31:00 pm by Ryu »

Offline jzf

• Noobler
BF2142 and Planetside
« Reply #13 on: 26 September, 2007, 05:55:58 pm »
omfg, Ryu!  You're playing WoW?  Aww man you mug!  

Pretty soon the 2142 boys in BL will notice I've moved to MoX, I'm just going to be honest about it when they ask.  At least two of them are really pissed off with Planetside so they may just come straight over.  The other two still play PS, so I can't see them leaving BL.  Personally I've always thought BL should dump TRA and pile on to MoX's TS Server, but I can't see that happening with MoX's TS Policy and BL's lingering attachment to FdS.  I'll bring it up, but then you'd have to make do with 'a few' extra MAX players.

Speaking of which, I still don't have the password and my old access seems to have expired.  Can someone, anyone, send me a pass?

RE: Huxley  Tabula Rasa is coming out 20th October this year.  Sounds like we're going to be spoilt for choice next year eh?
I didn't.
That's respect.

Offline Durin Danark

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
BF2142 and Planetside
« Reply #14 on: 26 September, 2007, 10:44:26 pm »
Yeah I will send you TS details now, and the more the merry, hope you can get a couple more guys across from BL, it is an exciting time at the moment in BF2142 for MoX, we are good and we work as a squad well(Rubbed off from PS, Thanks Farrow Squish headless etc.....) add all the buddys you can and I hope to catch up with you soon!

We have made a name for our selves on a lot of servers across europe and the States, soon we will be getting some matches sorted out. Also I will be filming EP two of a series I'm putting together of the teamplay we adopt on the servers we play and how much we pwn hehehe when we work together, this game has a lot to offer, and a lot more to offer within MoX!

See you on the battlefield

great to have you on board for BF2142 and any other FPS you will play as a MoXie!!

DD

Aion: Expert Tailor 440/Alchemy 399.

Offline Ryu

• P.I.T.A.
  • 03. Full Member
  • Regular
BF2142 and Planetside
« Reply #15 on: 27 September, 2007, 08:27:13 am »
Quote from: jzf
omfg, Ryu!  You're playing WoW?  Aww man you mug!

God you sound like Squish, I am a jack of all trades at the moment and still subbed to PS now and play bf2142 quite a bit. Just waitaing for "the" game to come out mate. WoW is just waisting my time away when I have nothing to do. I mean to be honest I have not enjoyed PS since alot of MoXies have stopped playing

/Ryu

Offline Farrow

• Administrator
  • Addict
BF2142 and Planetside
« Reply #16 on: 27 September, 2007, 01:04:28 pm »
PS is certainly less fun without MoXies, but it has its moments when it's fun to whore too.

BF2142... now there's a game that's just plain awful all the time imo

HeadlessChicken

BF2142 and Planetside
« Reply #17 on: 30 September, 2007, 11:36:47 am »
Quote from: Ryu
God you sound like Squish, I am a jack of all trades at the moment and still subbed to PS now and play bf2142 quite a bit. Just waitaing for "the" game to come out mate. WoW is just waisting my time away when I have nothing to do. I mean to be honest I have not enjoyed PS since alot of MoXies have stopped playing  

/Ryu

Like Squish can talk, he's fiddling with hobbits and wizards in lord of the shyte online. Gimp, lost all of my respect in one fell swoop . I'll convince him to come back to the cup of goodness that id FPS one day

Offline FallenEncore

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
BF2142 and Planetside
« Reply #18 on: 30 September, 2007, 12:32:52 pm »
welcome   jzf  from a fellow old Pser!  now your here, you'll probably never leave
I should have WTF!? tattooed on my forehead

"Curse you Sudden but Forseable Betrail"->Wash Firefly[/color]
Winner - MoX Non-Stop Talk Radio - MMX 2008
Winner - MoX Duel Syncronize Loss of Glasses on  a water slide - MM 2009

Offline Chip

• 04. MoX News Team
  • Regular
BF2142 and Planetside
« Reply #19 on: 30 September, 2007, 12:58:03 pm »
MoX is like the Borg.

we assimulate anyone and everyone we see into our comunity.
Chip AKA John in Real Life.

binomial-cheese