May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 [2] 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Joining Cod4  (Read 6574 times)

Offline Gunganator

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
Joining Cod4
« on: 03 January, 2008, 03:10:33 am »
Yep that's right, i would like to join up and play CoD4 with you guys, was speaking to one of your clan members from another game tonight. And as i've been looking for a CoD4 clan, here i am. already got ts etc, just need the pw.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Albert Einstein

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

If brain power were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run an ants go-kart around the inside of a doughnut

Offline Durin Danark

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
Joining Cod4
« Reply #1 on: 03 January, 2008, 04:33:41 am »
need a little more info Gunganator, I was playing with you tonight ur good and seem to be nice, just need:

Interests:

DD

Aion: Expert Tailor 440/Alchemy 399.

Offline Gunganator

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
Joining Cod4
« Reply #2 on: 03 January, 2008, 12:54:17 pm »
I am 30 years old and from the UK. My interests are, well i dont know whatever i fancy doing at the time lol. TBH I'm totally new to CoD only got it for Xmas, never played any of the series before. And im getting very bored with the 1 vs 49 fragfest most servers offer non clan members.

I did enjoy the semi proficient teamwork of the server last night, it was pretty cool for people to actually try work together. and i want more, but if i am not what you guys are looking for fair enough.

oh before i forget i must add i am unable to install X-fire, if i install the program it causes conflicts with a very important work related prog. and im afraid that prog is more important than X-fire, but im sure not been able to use X-fire wont be too big an issue.
« Last Edit: 03 January, 2008, 01:21:17 pm by Gunganator »

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Albert Einstein

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

If brain power were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run an ants go-kart around the inside of a doughnut

Offline Durin Danark

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
Joining Cod4
« Reply #3 on: 03 January, 2008, 01:35:55 pm »
Fine with me it makes it 100 times better when you get teamspeak, I will send you server add and password for Teamspeak. So get your mic ready and listen up hehehehe

Welcome to MoX, Recruit!

Our minimum entry age is 18.

If not done so already, please:

1. Read our Charter - http://www.moxguild.com/forum/index.php?act=boardrules
2. Get Teamspeak - http://www.goteamspeak.com/
3. Sign Up to - http://www.christopherscarre.co.uk/MLE/index.php

4. Xfire - http://www.xfire.com/ is also strongly recommended. (My user name is "clintros". Feel free to say hi.). You can use this to join friends into any game or teamspeak.

We are a multi-gaming clan. Because of this, you should not be a member of any other gaming clans for games we already play as it would be perceived as a conflicting loyalty.

***IMPORTANT BIT*** ***IMPORTANT BIT*** ***IMPORTANT BIT***

You only have access to the public forums during your trial. YOU MUST REQUEST ACCESS TO THE PRIVATE FORUMS AFTER TWO WEEKS. To do this, post a request in the 'Membership and new recruits' section, you will then have access to the private forums..

***IMPORTANT BIT*** ***IMPORTANT BIT*** ***IMPORTANT BIT***

A useful guide to logging onto out TS server can be found at http://www.moxguild.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8

All Server information is on - http://www.christopherscarre.co.uk/MLE/index.php

Any questions just ask, and don't forget the peanuts.

Your two week trial starts now

Offline Gunganator

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
Joining Cod4
« Reply #4 on: 03 January, 2008, 02:02:59 pm »
IM already setup for teamspeak Im a server admin with a group of friends server (not a clan just friends from a game we played years ago) so i know the prog quite well. im just waiting on the PW to get on there.

Albert Einstein

Offline Durin Danark

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
Joining Cod4
« Reply #5 on: 03 January, 2008, 02:21:18 pm »
details sent to you now

DD

Offline Wicked Mouse

• 03. Full Member
  • Addict
  • You haven't lived a day if you haven't laughed.
    • WickedMouse.com
Joining Cod4
« Reply #6 on: 03 January, 2008, 02:56:23 pm »
Hey Gunganator, mate!

Hope you're having a swell time with the CoD4 guys  When you passed the trial, you're free to join us on Laurelin too, if you feel to it

Won MoX Meet Awards: BBQ Master MM4 2007; War Photographer MMX 2008; The David Beckham Award MM5 2009

Offline MadLarkin

• Lurker
Joining Cod4
« Reply #7 on: 04 January, 2008, 11:00:07 am »
Hey, i played with you on the MoX server a few nights ago. Your a nice chap.
I'm [MoX]Tanith by the way.

Welcome to the ranks =]

Offline Gunganator

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
Joining Cod4
« Reply #8 on: 04 January, 2008, 11:42:37 am »
chap? what decade you from? lol i have to say i am having fun killing.... i mean playing with you guys... hmmm did that sound rude? oh well i carry on like this you'll be calling me a gay chap. now lets see how many people get that.

Albert Einstein

Offline Durin Danark

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
Joining Cod4
« Reply #9 on: 04 January, 2008, 12:33:14 pm »
hehehehe you is deffo funny mate good playing with you again last night

DD

Offline DoomweaverakaMM

• Regular
    • http://
Joining Cod4
« Reply #10 on: 04 January, 2008, 03:26:57 pm »
If you get bored ask for peanuts, or shoot hindu/durin/anyone except me

Offline Cliff59

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
Joining Cod4
« Reply #11 on: 04 January, 2008, 07:34:15 pm »
Your minimum entry age for all games is 18. Do you have an OAP section!!  

After Tk’ing near all you folks in COD4 I thought I better try and make the post asking for a two week trail, I hope that it will be in an instant. Not instant dismissal!

I would also like to thank [MoX]Trillion for all the help with my entry into TS, and also not forgetting Sapper who seems to be able to kill all even when totally blind (drunk!) or flashed!

Look forward to hearing the good news soon.  

Regards Cliff
« Last Edit: 04 January, 2008, 07:36:19 pm by Cliff59 »

Offline splato

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Joining Cod4
« Reply #12 on: 04 January, 2008, 07:40:36 pm »
Cliff can you post a new topic with this please.

Splato

Offline SapperGB

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Joining Cod4
« Reply #13 on: 04 January, 2008, 11:55:53 pm »
Admin,

I'm sure we've all had experience of our Grandparents minds not being sharp enough to carry out even the simplest of tasks so please forgive Cliff for this post.

I'm asking for the 'Friends and Family' rule to be applied for Cliff.

I've known the guy for around 10 years and can personally vouch for him.

Thankies.

Offline Gunganator

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
Joining Cod4
« Reply #14 on: 18 January, 2008, 06:04:24 pm »
oh dear its been 2 weeks already. oh well ill pack my stuff and move along lol

Albert Einstein

Offline JXcream

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
Joining Cod4
« Reply #15 on: 18 January, 2008, 06:05:30 pm »
alright then which 3 of u orrible lot is going to sponsor gunganator then?

Offline Trillion

• Administrator
  • Regular
Joining Cod4
« Reply #16 on: 18 January, 2008, 06:17:00 pm »
Meh I'll sponser him  even though he shoots me
Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us.

Offline FallenEncore

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Joining Cod4
« Reply #17 on: 18 January, 2008, 06:30:18 pm »
i shall aswell
I should have WTF!? tattooed on my forehead

"Curse you Sudden but Forseable Betrail"->Wash Firefly[/color]
Winner - MoX Non-Stop Talk Radio - MMX 2008
Winner - MoX Duel Syncronize Loss of Glasses on  a water slide - MM 2009

Offline Chip

• 04. MoX News Team
  • Regular
Joining Cod4
« Reply #18 on: 19 January, 2008, 01:54:51 am »
Congratulations Recruit you have passed the Trial and are now on Probation as a member Enjoy the forums this shall be resolved at the wave of the magical Admin wand.
Chip AKA John in Real Life.

Offline Gunganator

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
Joining Cod4
« Reply #19 on: 19 January, 2008, 10:04:16 am »
yay... oh eh, it seems the admins wand is broken lol. well i cant wait to read all your dirty little secrets. ok joking aside, it does seem im still having issue with my tinterweb. so if i just drop from game/ts without any notice im not been ignant... honest

Albert Einstein

binomial-cheese