May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
[5] 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Tmarine  (Read 6838 times)

Offline Farrow

• Administrator
  • Addict
Tmarine
« Reply #20 on: 11 May, 2008, 05:31:56 pm »
Quote from: SGT-Snail
actually no it doesnt say that at all in the recruiting procedure.....

"iv. If the recruit has at least 3 sponsors by the end of their 2-week trial they will be allowed to join MoX as a probationary member. If not, the recruitment officer will either extend the trial or turn down the application. The recruitment officer can extend the trial for as long as they feel is necessary."

Was his trial ever officially started?

I don't know what game you're applying for tmarine, so I don't know which recruitment officer is meant to be running your application.
I don't care who you are. When it comes to flying a Galaxy - better you than Ryu.

Offline Chip

• 04. MoX News Team
  • Regular
Tmarine
« Reply #21 on: 11 May, 2008, 07:56:55 pm »
From reading this no Trial was ever started by posting on the forum it does not mean the trial has started untill a recruitments officer has poster his trial is starting and from when.
Chip AKA John in Real Life.

Offline SGT-Snail

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Tmarine
« Reply #22 on: 11 May, 2008, 09:43:32 pm »
Quote from: Chip
From reading this no Trial was ever started by posting on the forum it does not mean the trial has started untill a recruitments officer has poster his trial is starting and from when.

well tbh this isn't good enough then, its taken 3 ish weeks...for nothing to happen at all......which all goes back to my first post in this thread.

Offline Civill

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
Tmarine
« Reply #23 on: 11 May, 2008, 10:03:03 pm »
well tbh this isn't good enough then, its taken 3 ish weeks...for nothing to happen at all......which all goes back to my first post in this thread.

What game is he applying to then? :S

Offline SGT-Snail

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Tmarine
« Reply #24 on: 11 May, 2008, 10:54:10 pm »
well hes been playing COV/COH with us hense why we sponsord him....he says hes gunna play AoC....

if this was actually the problem though why wasnt it asked 3 weeks ago....
« Last Edit: 11 May, 2008, 10:55:41 pm by SGT-Snail »

Offline Chip

• 04. MoX News Team
  • Regular
Tmarine
« Reply #25 on: 11 May, 2008, 11:10:48 pm »
well hes been playing COV/COH with us hense why we sponsord him....he says hes gunna play AoC....

if this was actually the problem though why wasnt it asked 3 weeks ago....

read the recruitment threads and it states make sure you put the PRIMARY game you are applying through / for. If this is unknown then we cannot process the application.
Chip AKA John in Real Life.

Offline Civill

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
Tmarine
« Reply #26 on: 11 May, 2008, 11:28:49 pm »
Quote from: Chip
read the recruitment threads and it states make sure you put the PRIMARY game you are applying through / for. If this is unknown then we cannot process the application.

Well lets just put in Co* and get that recruitment officer, doubt the recruitment officer will have much trouble passing him his trial seeing the abundant sponsoring from some highly active players.

Offline Rawhide

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
  • Live it, love it!
Tmarine
« Reply #27 on: 12 May, 2008, 10:54:01 am »
Ooh  - I don't know if anyone noticed but there is no Co* officer - funnily enough this hasnt stopped, biggie, marmalade, evil menace, thering or hardrider gerring into mox.

This is becoming worse than  a primary school pantomime - seriously.

"I have always been a small Flan" - Maxwell

Offline Sparks

• Can't find sprint
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
  • Love many, trust a few learn 2 paddle ur own canoe
    • http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/carisone
Tmarine
« Reply #28 on: 12 May, 2008, 11:01:40 am »
I have to say that I feel that we are in serious danger of disappering up our own 'set of rules n regs'

City of doesnt have any officer at the moment, as is known.  Therefore who would start the trial?  An unofficial game needs still to be monitored by the council.

Come on guys please.  Clearly this recruit has been sponsored and approved by his peers.  Plus he is a friend of a well known moxie.

maybe given the recent and prolonged activity it is time to promote COH/COV to official status again and prevent further farsical posts like this?

I thank you.
« Last Edit: 12 May, 2008, 11:02:42 am by Sparks »
'I'd far rather be happy than right any day'

Offline Lazarus

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
  • Also known as Varkolaak
Tmarine
« Reply #29 on: 12 May, 2008, 11:10:46 am »
Quote from: Sparks
I have to say that I feel that we are in serious danger of disappering up our own 'set of rules n regs'

City of doesnt have any officer at the moment, as is known.  Therefore who would start the trial?  An unofficial game needs still to be monitored by the council.

Come on guys please.  Clearly this recruit has been sponsored and approved by his peers.  Plus he is a friend of a well known moxie.

maybe given the recent and prolonged activity it is time to promote COH/COV to official status again and prevent further farsical posts like this?

I thank you.

I've started a discussion in the CoH forum as it seems that no-ones actually taking responsibility for Co* despite informing us that they were.  I was under the impression that there was at least 2 members that were acting as officials for it, and those are the people that should be sorting out recruits for the most part.

Tmarine - I will postpone the need for another 2 weeks and take you straight to member on the basis that your peers will vouch for you.

Offline Sparks

• Can't find sprint
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
  • Love many, trust a few learn 2 paddle ur own canoe
    • http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/carisone
Tmarine
« Reply #30 on: 12 May, 2008, 11:14:18 am »
Quote from: Lazarus
I've started a discussion in the CoH forum as it seems that no-ones actually taking responsibility for Co* despite informing us that they were.  I was under the impression that there was at least 2 members that were acting as officials for it, and those are the people that should be sorting out recruits for the most part.

Tmarine - I will postpone the need for another 2 weeks and take you straight to member on the basis that your peers will vouch for you.

Thanks for taking the initiative, Laz.

Much appreciated.
'I'd far rather be happy than right any day'

Offline SGT-Snail

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Tmarine
« Reply #31 on: 12 May, 2008, 07:34:00 pm »
Quote from: Sparks
Thanks for taking the initiative, Laz.

Much appreciated.

/agree nice job sorry to cause a stir  .....again

Offline tmarine20

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
    • http://
Tmarine
« Reply #32 on: 13 May, 2008, 02:02:51 am »
Quote from: Lazarus

thank you very much sir.

Offline War

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Tmarine
« Reply #33 on: 13 May, 2008, 02:13:07 am »
hey hey Welcome to MoX mate!

binomial-cheese